The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

britfan said:
I wouldn't want GGgirl to vomit either, but here's an extra drool cloth.. just in case!

You'll need more than one of your lovely drool cloths, chuck, you'll need a full on hosepipe! :lol:

Ok, I'm in the dark here, why would GGirl throw up? hey GGgirl I know you loved his Shakespeare sonnet. so what am I missing, that you didn't think he mailed it? or well, dish, lt me know? :confused:

britfan said:
You totally, utterly and completely crease me up into double tucks of laughter! You da man! :lol:

Crease you up into double tucks of laughter?! now that's something I can honestly say that I've never heard before :lol: You have the best sayings Chuck! :lol: and yes, I am da man :lol:

Has GGgirl thrown up yet?! des, I think she's just sea sick :lol:

desertwind said:
britfan said:
I wouldn't want GGgirl to vomit either, but here's an extra drool cloth.. just in case!

You'll need more than one of your lovely drool cloths, chuck, you'll need a full on hosepipe! :lol:

Ok, I'm in the dark here, why would GGirl throw up? hey GGgirl I know you loved his Shakespeare sonnet. so what am I missing, that you didn't think he mailed it? or well, dish, lt me know? :confused:

Can you keep a secret? SShhhhhh! *whispers* GGgirl doesn't do GSR! I know! Can you believe it? :lol: We pull each other's leg all the time - for and against, but we have a laugh about it. We are a microcosm of pro and anti! But she still emails me after an episode has aired over there and tells me if there has been any GSR action. I had to buy her a new bucket to be sick in, but she tells me... eventually! :D She likes to tease me about it! :p But she is fab and we prove that pro or anti - folks can just get along! ;)

britfan said:
desertwind said:
britfan said:

Can you keep a secret? SShhhhhh! *whispers* GGgirl doesn't do GSR! I know! Can you believe it? :lol: We pull each other's leg all the time - for and against, but we have a laugh about it. We are a microcosm of pro and anti! But she still emails me after an episode has aired over there and tells me if there has been any GSR action. I had to buy her a new bucket to be sick in, but she tells me... eventually! :D She likes to tease me about it! :p But she is fab and we prove that pro or anti - folks can just get along! ;)

AAHHHH, sorry, didn't realize that.."to each his own" :(thank's for the heads-up!!

I think everyone is entitled to my opinion :D Victor Borge

Hey guys!

Just pop in to say.....

Goooo Bears!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

Chances are I probably won't watch the game :rolleyes: but I just had to wish them the best! :D
If it wasn't for BP's team, I'd pick the Colts. :)

For the record, my heart will always belong to the Denver Broncos!!
bigsmile3.gif

------------------
GA_Ladies07.jpg

Yay! Go Bears!!
The game hasn't started yet, but I'll probably tune in at about halftime :lol: Honestly, I don't have a favorite football team.. although, I am fond of the New England Patriots :D I hope everyone's having a great superbowl sunday!!

I don't GSR ship either!! There are some cute scenes between them I just think they too much like each other to work. Thats a wierd reason I know, I just don't feel them together. No disrespect to anyone that does btw!

Oh is the Superbowl on? (im British lol) I do not understand American Football at all lol. Is it like Rugby?!

I think it has similarities. I can't say 'cause I don't know much about rugby.

LOL Maybe I can join in the ribbing since I GSR ship *g*

I have lost a lot of respect for grissom because of this GSR stuff :( Which is sad because I love Grissom. My new fave now is mac taylor

Reminder GSR discussion is taking place in the SC Forum. ;)

Hum! I wonder what's going on here... :rolleyes: I haven't been here for two days and you're all talking about me? I thought this was our man's forum... ;) Anyway, getting back to my favourite topic: isn't he hott in his movies? :devil: I watched a few of them this weekend and britfan and I concur: in Hard Promises, Chris has fallen on her head! How can she choose that boring Walt guy over him, huh?

Destiny said:
Reminder GSR discussion is taking place in the SC Forum. ;)

Thank you Destiny. :D

OT: Congrats to the Colts, sorry Bears. :(
I caught a few mins of the Big game.
I watched more of the Puppy Bowl and the Kitty half time show on Animal Planet. :lol:
My SuperBowl begins on Feb. 18, The Daytona 500 Baby!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

Back to BP: I hope he didn't lose any crazy bet like shaving his hair or something? :eek:
Can you imagine BP bald??? That doesn't sound right? :eek: :eek: :eek:

------------------
S6Castbanner.jpg

GGgirl1 said:
Hum! I wonder what's going on here... :rolleyes: I haven't been here for two days and you're all talking about me? I thought this was our man's forum... ;) Anyway, getting back to my favourite topic: isn't he hott in his movies? :devil: I watched a few of them this weekend and britfan and I concur: in Hard Promises, Chris has fallen on her head! How can she choose that boring Walt guy over him, huh?

It's purely because we love you, mon amie!!

And why would anyone go for the boring bloke when you've got hot, hunky, on the edge Billykins in your life? Never a dull moment - especially when he whips his shirt off to swap for the car and when he dives in the river!! Aye aye!!

^^OT: I watched the entire game - glad I wasn't there getting soaked - Congrats to the Colts.

I've not seen 'Hard Promises' yet..it's one that I just can't seem to find. From the screencaps though, it looks excellent!! :lol:

Bummer, I don't think us Brits can get Hard Promises either, think its Region 1. Britfan, how u get it? Makes me wanna cry cuz he looks amayzing in that filem and I canna watch it. Bah humbug!

Omg he dives in a river, shirtless? Isn't that heaven? Wet Billy, yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back