The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Oooh! I will, chuck. Thank you!

For those who PM-ed me about the fic I wrote DD at the Rio, I've just posted it on the fanfic thread. Hope it works now!

Now, scuse me while I do some Billy research. I have to find a new dvd too for Deadly Currents showing on BBC1 tonight. :devil: Yum!

ok go read britfans fic everyone
then come back up here and dicuss how HOT Grissom would be dirty dancing :devil: :p

he he he
I'm pimping you out chuck :D

First you stalk me, then you pimp me! Yo yo yo! Chuck!! :lol: :lol:

Well, you know my thoughts of Griss dirty dancing... FWOARRR!!

Haha, I don't have to know your thoughts... I witnessed it at last Friday's party :lol:

Ah, what a party!! See Billy's hips swing to She Bangs and Smooth?? How could anybody see that and remain uninspired! :D

britfan said:
Ah, what a party!! See Billy's hips swing to She Bangs and Smooth?? How could anybody see that and remain uninspired! :D

And here he is, swinging those hips :p to "SMOOTH"
sobran_tladila_ani08.gif

Oh yeah, nice hip shakin'. He's got what it takes in this department, doesn't he? Especially in TLADILA. WHOA. Talk about a sexy Grandpa. I'm sure he's got a few moves left, I'm sure he can still move those hips pretty well :p

Tight jeans are a killer :eek:

Dirty Dancing is gone, now it's Griss-ly Dancing :D

Besides, grey hair can be very attractive. I'm the living proof it is true. I'm attracted to grey hair, they have some kind of magnetic appeal. That's weird, but I just can't help how I feel.

You don't get old, you get better and sexier with time -at least I'm pretty sure it's true for these three guys :cool: And it certainly is true for Billy.

Give me blue or green eyes and beard or stubble ANYTIME! :cool:

What's next for Billy -except *I hope* season 8 of CSI? A movie maybe? I'd love to see him in a movie.
I mean CAN YOU PICTURE THAT? Billy on the BIG screen :eek:
I'd kill to be able to watch either TLADILA or Manhunter on the big screen :(

Who's the one in the middle?

Thanks for the fic post *drool* I wanna dance with him!

The one in the middle is Eastwood :cool:

Let's dance with Billy!! YAY! Dirty dancing, not some kind of boring and don't step on my feet kind of dance, I want to feel his hips shakin' :p :p

I think it's Clint Eastwood.. is it GrissomFREAK and not a Hugh Laurie fan, his eyes creep me out :(.. I'll take the guy on the end :p

I absolutely love these three guys. Damn hot. Damn talented.
Wanna know something cool? You probably knew that already about Billy, but like Hugh Laurie, he is a big Eastwood fan -I'm asking you, how perfect are those men? :D I am one too. OMG!! What a coincidence!! :lol: I was born to love these guys.

But RIGHT NOW the only thing that's on my mind is "I want my Bearded Billy Back!" :p

desertwind said:
I think it's Clint Eastwood.. is it GrissomFREAK and not a Hugh Laurie fan, his eyes creep me out :(.. I'll take the guy on the end :p

Ditto.

OT: Hugh L. no thank you. I've tried a couple of times watching House, didn't like it at all. :(

Eastwood on the other hand, I don't find him sexy, but I do respect him as an actor and director.
I'm rooting for him at the Oscars. :D

Back to BP: Soon spring will be in the air, how do you guys feel about the hat he worn last season, should it stay or should it go? :)

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

------------------
lh_g3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back