The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

I really need to see Hard Promises It sounds like

have you seen Gunshy ... MMMMMM good chemistry with Diane Lane ...MMMMM :devil: :D ;)

Nope, haven't seen Gunshy, this is the film of Billy's I most wanted to see, it just looks like my kinda film and I can't get it. *weeps herself to sleep* he looks so FIT in the caps i've seen.

Thanks for that puppypower76
how hott is he on the front page!!!! And the interview is brill i wish we'd get great in depth interviews with him for our tv guide over here but anyways what a way to brighten my day :D

YIPEE, I just got mine in the mail..so handsome.. and a cute clip/article here in our Las Vegas paper, nice to open up my morning paper, and see his name!! sorry about the BEARS :( great game though and congrat. to the Colts!! ;)it says!!

PETERSEN SCORES ONE FOR LAS VEGAS

Did the NFL, drop the ball, allowing Las Vegas to score a victory of sorts in the Super Bowl? During the CSI commercial, actor William Petersen, who took a break from the series as Las Vegas CSI chief Gil Grissom, looked into the camera and said "I miss Las Vegas" Given the NFL's obessions with all things Vegas, you have to wonder how it got past the NFL censors. was it a sneak play by CBS, or the network's insistence that it be allowed to promote one of it's biggest hits? Keep in mind the NFL, probably prohibits commercials promoting Las Vegas and went so far as to force NBC to move the series "Las Vegas" to Fridays night because the league refused to promote Las Vegas on NBC's Sunday Night Football"

Las Vegas Review Journal..Norm Clarke

and earlier in the day, a bizzare incident happened, my girlfriend and myself were shopping for our little Super Bowl party, and as we emerged from the supermarket, I noticed a guy waking ahead of us, with tight jeans, and bowled legs, a beard and a ballcap, I go "omg, there's WP" and started runnng after him, as I approached this man, he turned around and, it wasn't him, he looked kinda of stunned, and I smiled and walked sheepishly back to my car.. my friend was laughing and going "your really crazy aren't you"? I go, "DUH' from a distance I swear it was him, but NOT, :( we had a fun time, watching and rooting, 2 for the Colts 4, for the Bears, lots of screaming and shouting!!! and drinking :p & eating... ;) the commercials were great and Prince was awesome during the half-time show!!!
drinks.gif

desertwind I am laughing with you at that :lol:
that is hilarious !!!
I would have done the same thing ! you know all of you would have too

and I didn't know the NFL can't advertise anything Vegas and yes I saw the bearded BIlly say "I miss Vegas" too
My friends rolled their eyes at me when I made them all HUSH when that came on :rolleyes:

Don't worry desertwind im sure any of us in that position would have done the same thing :lol:
i like the crazy fool i am stayed up late to eatch part of the superbowl even though i had school today just to see a glimps of our man and would you have guessed it i fall asleep and miss him! :(
so sad isn't it and yet my friends were so not surprised :lol: well done colts but i was really rootin for the bears oh well

Was Billy on the Superbowl over here?! Bugger! I fell asleep too!

Desertwind, you make me laugh! I thought you would have rugby tackled him to the ground if there was the merest hint of it being William Petersen! :lol: I told you he wasn't safe near you! roflmao!!

FELL ASLEEP, you dawgs :lol: or you "chucks" what!! it was on in the afternoon, boo-hoo-hoo :( my friends wouldn't stop kidding me all day, like "oh, there he is, why didn't you invite him over" and, "oh, too bad, it wasn't him" I swear when I looked and saw this bowlegged guy, my heart jumped into my throat :rolleyes: I'm in serious need of thearpy!! I actully came home, and had a shot of Brandy, to calm down (actually two shots) :lol:

If I had known we would see him, I would have watched! :( *sniffles* But I was too busy watching TLADILA, so I don't feel too bad... :devil:

FELL ASLEEP, you dawgs or you "chucks" what!! it was on in the afternoon, boo-hoo-hoo

It may have been your afternoon, but it was well past midnight here! :lol: And it was a school night! ;) Was he actually at the Superbowl then? Did the camera pick him up? He's from Chicago, isn't he? Is that the Bears then? I'm not up on the whole American Football thing. I support Liverpool FC! Soccer and David Beckham - that's me! (But I really follow Steven Gerrard's legs- he's the captain of LFC - fwoar!) Give me a Shakespearean sonnet any day... :devil:

Yup, the superbowl was great fun!! And sorry about the 'almost WP sighting' des- next time.. :D

Hey when exactly is William Petersens Birthday?

sometime in February right..? I'm looking at YOU desertwind

hhunter said:
Hey when exactly is William Petersens Birthday?

sometime in February right..? I'm looking at YOU desertwind

Feb. 21st, 1953, he's on the cusp, but he's a dyed in the wool Pisces

I knew you would know that too :lol:
you are our resident expert on Billy and Grissom :D

**take that as a compliment PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back