The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

grissoms_gurl said:
Hurray for Team Bearded!!!!! *dances* This is great news y'all!!!! :D :D

I couldn't wait to get home and tell you all, I just recieved my new TV Guide, and there's a small pic of him.. and the thing is he's bearded, BUT it's a brownish/greyish.. it's a un-kempt scruffy beard.. and he kinda of look's like a "mountain man" it's not the close/cut black beard like days gone by!!!and a brief synopsis of the "Law Of Gravity" which the TV Guide has printed.. ( I posted the ep. contents on the S/7 spoiler thread!!

i don't like this new beard, yo. it's too long and he looks like a grandpa which is really NOT hawt. i'm all for Assume Nothing/Formalities beard, but this thing? meeh

or maybe it was just the pic. anyway, i'm mourning.

Adzix said:
i don't like this new beard, yo. it's too long and he looks like a grandpa which is really NOT hawt. i'm all for Assume Nothing/Formalities beard, but this thing? meeh

or maybe it was just the pic. anyway, i'm mourning.

AHHH, but the thing is, he is a grandpa ;)has a grandson.. but I get your drift.. and, according to an up-coming ep. spoiler again :(

in a ep. yet to be aired, and, details are vague and sketchy, Sara will shave his beard off..in their new "digs" together!! when more about this appears, I will post it!!

The beard...where..who...what....

***off to picture thread***

as long as there is an episode with some beard..

Lets keep the spoilers in the lab since its been mentioned that alot of the folks do not read spoilers. Thank you.

Okie-dokie. sorry, it was just about his beard, and didn't think this was relevant to the "Lab" thread!! cause not everyone cares about the "beard" thing.. but will comply.. no offense intended ;)

It's no good. I have tried to deny it (to quote Mr Darcy!) but I am totally, utterly, completely and outrageous in love with Gil Grissom / William Petersen. I am out of the closet... Always liked him, but WPHS has cranked up a gear... I blame series 7 starting in the UK and him, for just being too darned sexy! It's just wrong for a girl to feel like this about a fictional character!!

britfan said:
It's just wrong for a girl to feel like this about a fictional character!!

UMMM NOT AT ALL!

isn't that why we are here?

you are starting to crack me up :lol:

and loved the Mr. Darcy reference

:lol: that is EXACTLY why we are all here!!
I sometimes question my sanity :lol:
clearly we're all in the same boat here, eh chuck, hhunter? :D

britfan said:
It's no good. I have tried to deny it (to quote Mr Darcy!) but I am totally, utterly, completely and outrageous in love with Gil Grissom / William Petersen. I am out of the closet... Always liked him, but WPHS has cranked up a gear... I blame series 7 starting in the UK and him, for just being too darned sexy! It's just wrong for a girl to feel like this about a fictional character!!

wait just one minute.. that's my line :D he's mine ;) and I'm the obessive one, but it's not a contest is it?.. we're all wacky about this sensational man!! I probably bring up his name on a daily basis, and blab incessantly about him to whoever will listen, and drive people nuts!!! :rolleyes: not to mention carrying his pics in my purse...& my family, like my daughter said Sat. "mom, are you going to yak about WP, again" :mad: hey britfan he's not a fictional character, he's real flesh and blood!!
love-1.gif

we are all in the same boat grissoms gurl

BILLY obsessed :D ;)

we suffer from WPHS!

puppypower76 said:
WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
So BP is gonna appear in one ep during the Feb. sweeps?
He'll be in more than one ep and depending on what was filmed before or when he got back from Prov. He "may" be in this weeks. Depends what happened in the editing room.

TV Guide dates

February 15, 2007: Monster in the Box
February 8, 2007: Law of Gravity
February 1, 2007: Meet Market

Are we talking flashbacks Puppy?
If so, I don't count that as him being back.
I mean back, back in Vegas in person.

GrissomFREAK said:
I'm actually driving my roommate completely mad -she thinks he's old :eek: NO HE'S NOT! First there was Clint, then Grissom.... :D
She doesn't get it. She doesn't see the beauty :rolleyes: I do :cool:

He's the G-Man :cool:

Now Clint is old but Billy is more middle-age. He's just a sexy grandpa. What can I say? :D

-------------------
S6Castbanner.jpg

He is a sexy grandpa and I can't believe how much I actually miss him on the show... did I say that out loud?

I like it without him... but Grissom just seems to add that something
especially with THE BEARD!

REMINDER ;)
Destiny said: Lets keep the spoilers in the lab since its been mentioned that alot of the folks do not read spoilers. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back