Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Don't worry [d]desertwind[/b], we still love you! :D
On the plus side, it gives us time to plan the party! :lol:
I really miss Grissom :(

don't worry desertwind

I put my foot in my mouth all the time :D :eek:

THANK'S, but back to square one.. this is from Elyse's web-site, they've got all the eps. up to Feb. 8th, and he is in the "Law of Gravity" one.. so beings it's not been aired, I'm putting it in the old "spoiler" box!!

Grissom returns from his sabbatical & learns about the friction caused by Keppler, while he was gone

Hey all!
wave2smiley.gif

So BP is gonna appear in one ep during the Feb. sweeps? :eek:

Are the actors going back to Vegas to film? Just wondering. :D I might head to Vegas in a couple of months. :)

Goooooooooo Bears!!!!!!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

-------------------
GA_Ladies07.jpg

Hmmmm.......don't we need DNA to clone or something? *sweet talks billy for a DNA swab*

:devil:

I don't read spoilers either but..

oh well...

we know at least he's coming back :)

hhunter said:
I like the gift exchange
so Grissom is supposed to be back on the 8th
then it is a party :)

rumor has it ...britfan has a CSI coffee mug :lol:

I have! How did you know?! Have you got a camera in my kitchen?! *HORROR FACE* Oh. My. God. Are you the MCSK?!?!?! Arrrrrgghhh!!! Run everyone! Run! Do you make little models??? Help me!! :lol: :lol:

OK first
2.14.4000FF.Team+Bearded%0D%0AHERE+I+COME+%21%21.png

Season 8???? OMFG! *doing the CSI dance*

Someone mentioned cinny buns? I'd DIE for one of these! I wonder what's Grissom's favorite patisserie :p I hope it doesn't involve chocolate covered bugs -you never know :lol:

I'm French originally, but my heart has always been in the US :D -I swear :D ... anyway my dream came true last August when I left for San Francisco. I've been here for 6 months, and believe it or not, I had to bring two pictures of Grissom with me -I just had to. I put them on my wall. What can I say. He is so handsome.
I'm actually driving my roommate completely mad -she thinks he's old :eek: NO HE'S NOT! First there was Clint, then Grissom and Hugh Laurie :D She doesn't get it. She doesn't see the beauty :rolleyes: I do :cool:

He's the G-Man :cool:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
So BP is gonna appear in one ep during the Feb. sweeps?
He'll be in more than one ep and depending on what was filmed before or when he got back from Prov. He "may" be in this weeks. Depends what happened in the editing room.

TV Guide dates

February 15, 2007: Monster in the Box
February 8, 2007: Law of Gravity
February 1, 2007: Meet Market

britfan you told me that when you edited my story you silly girl :lol:

and no I'm not the MCSK YIKES :eek:

GrissomFREAK welcome back and TEAM BEARDED needs you! :)

Team Bearded, i have good news for you. the beard's back.

*mourns*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is there any picture proof, Adz?? I'd love a little look! Don't mourn! Stroke the beard instead of licking the dimple! He's fickle... it'll be off again soon! :D

Oh. My. God!! I've just seen it on the pic spoiler thread, with the new man, shaking hands... FWOARR!! The longer hair suits him more... *drools* *thud* *dies*

Thanks Adz!!

People of csifiles, we the viewers of the uk are about to enter into Billy Hottness overdrive!!!!!! Double bill BTK. our first glimpse of deardless billy oh how the i love the world right now SEASON 7 IS BI-FACIAL BILLLY SEASON

ITS STARTING!!!!!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back