The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

No, it wasn't. It was the kids I teach. They have finally decided I am obsessed and that Billy is in danger! :lol: They already think I'm weird because I want to 'snog a grandad' (I kid you not!) and that I want him to take me to our prom... Maybe I need the 'Don't Diss The Griss' icon you made me on my interactive board! Can it be made bigger, I wonder?!? If it fills the screen, it will be 5ft sq on the board! Mmmmmmm....

didn't you say that to me..."don't diss the griss"
he he he
and you are not alone it the 'wanting to get with a granddad' he he he :lol:

I could make it bigger, but the quality would be inversely proportional, which you certainly don't want... How big is your screen? If you define it as your wallpaper (a WP WP! :lol:), it'll jump in their faces! :D Then those kids wouldn't know what hit them... ;)

hhunter said:
didn't you say that to me..."don't diss the griss"
he he he
and you are not alone it the 'wanting to get with a granddad' he he he :lol:

Apparently, I was inspirational!! :lol:

GGgirl, no! I don't want him all fuzzy and distorted! Poor little love! :eek: I'll find a way to annoy them all!

There is another Grissom convert in the staffroom too... she is easily at stage 3 or 4 WPHS... She was a puddle on the fllor as we waxed lyrical about Jackpot this morning. And, she too, is bi facial! I am no longer a lone force! Yay to bi facialness!

britfan said:
There is another Grissom convert in the staffroom too... she is easily at stage 3 or 4 WPHS... She was a puddle on the fllor as we waxed lyrical about Jackpot this morning. And, she too, is bi facial! I am no longer a lone force! Yay to bi facialness!
You are a force to be reckoned with, my friend! :D Did you convince her to come and join the party tonight?

Aw, that's too bad... :( It looks like there's only the two of us here, we could use reinforcements... Where's everybody???

hey ladies, sorry britfan have to cut the party short on my end.. my daughter came home from school sick and I have to get my other daughter off the bus

and NO MORE R.O for you britfan

we don't want you in jail for stalking Billy :)

Take good care of your daughters, sweetie! And I'll restrain britfan myself if I have to, so don't worry about her! ;)

Is it tea time over there? People will probably be eating! How weird to hear you talk of the school bus when I sent ours off eight hours ago! I love bus duty. It a real pleasure! ;)

Look after you little 'un, hhunter. Hopefully, I won't have been arrested by the time you return to the forum! And GGgirl is worse than me, so you may have to bail us both out! Night, hhunter!

Bye hhunter!!
Sorry ladies, I was just finishing up the cinnamon buns with my grampa!
britfan! Drooling Buddy! Chuck!! .. I have a present for you!! *hands beautifully wrapped gift* This is for your party.. and you being such a good sport to stay up!

No, it's dinner time, at least, in my neck of the woods. And I'm shocked you blew my image to smithereens, britfan! But I forgive you. :) Here's a shot of Diet Coke for you! But be careful, someone is throwing confettis everywhere and I had to rinse my glass twice already! :lol:

Oooh! For me?! Thank you!! What is it? What is it?!

Awww. Looking after your gramps. Bless. I miss mine... :(

*opens beautifully wrapped present* Gramps' cinnamon bun!! YAY!! Oh loooook!! 'I heart Billy' icing! Clever you, grissoms gurl! *munches away, quite happily.* Have another full fat Coke! Thank you!

Oooh thanks britfan!! I do hope you're enjoying your party!!
And I think you missed the 'I heart Billy' shoes in your gift there! I picked them out 'specially for you!!
*dances to Sexyback*

You're very sweet to send her dancing shoes, grissoms_gurl! She'll put them to good use during the next tune: Smooth, by Santana :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back