The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

grissoms_gurl said:
Team Bearded awaits you 19ams87!! :D

So, drooling buddy.. are you any closer to climbing aboard the bearded boat?? no pressure.. :lol: oh! and I'm glad you were able to buy the movie after all!! :)

All poppylvsgriss' work. I hadn't even noticed you could scroll down the page... but I was in a lesson at the time! Shhhh, don't tell my boss! :lol:

Yes, drool buddy, I hope I will need your cloth... is there anymore hot action in Fear? Apart from the tooth brushing hotness? Will I need a fire extinguisher to put my self out after spontaneously combustng?! :eek: I do hope so!

TQW007, look after your finger. Use your other hand for slow mo-ing any Grissom moments! :D

Hope your finger heals quickly TWQ007 that totally sucks, hope it isn't your middle finger.. so you can't use it in horrific traffic :devil: here's an article about our "man" schroll down a bit..ENJOY ;)

CLICK HERE

funny enuff its my middle finger of my right (dominant)hand *bloody hell*

Anyways, in response to that article, I am glad that Billy isn't leaving the show.... b-u-t... I kinda hope that they keep Liev on *blush* I love him... *huge fangurl*

*gasp* you actually like Keppler?!
I, personally, can't stand him - he's too weird :lol:

britfan, there is SO much hotness in 'Fear' - you'll definitely need a fire extinguisher :D

grissoms_gurl said:
*gasp* you actually like Keppler?!
I, personally, can't stand him - he's too weird :lol:

britfan, there is SO much hotness in 'Fear' - you'll definitely need a fire extinguisher :D

~~~GASP~~~ :eek: too, on Keppler.. gawd.. he's awful :(, he mumbles.. and is so boring..& he's changing the teams whole camraderie..for the worse!!! I'm interested to know what you like about him?? what is it you see that I don't? and did you all see the "clip" of next week's. it showed our man :p ~~~smiles~~~ it look's like he's got a bit of "scruff" like this

untitled.jpg
and Destiny I realize this isn't the pic. thread, it just relates to the look I was just commenting about ;)

I love the scruff you know that :D

and where is britfan?
is this NOT the UP ALL NIGHT Grissom party?

he he he :lol:

**goes to Photobucket to find more pics for party**

Oooh, get you, your moma too... and your daddy!!

I was drooling all over your perfect pics on the other thread! nd using your drool cloth again. They are devastating pics!

I am here! Hello everyone! *waves* I have beer for everyone in 'I heart Billy' glasses, with 'I heart Billy' biscuits to nibble on. Am I forgiven for being a little bit late? I was doing some serious letching and Fwoaring! :lol:

Is it time for the party already?! *gasp* I haven't had time to change yet!! (I've been making cinnamon buns! yummm!) :D

me either :eek: I haven't changed either

but I do have some chips and beer (ahh Diet coke for you younguns :) ) and about an hour of time for now...

Well, if it's party time, I'm here! :D It's not even 6 p.m. here and I'm already in my pj's...

grissoms_gurl, would you happen to have a bun for me, please? I'll give you a shot of Diet Coke in exchange! :)

Get your PJ's on, your buns out (oo-er!) and let's get down to some serious Grissom swooning! I'm just going to make myself a brew in my 'I heart Billy' mug. (It's just a matter of time before they make one or I do!) :D

*passes Billy shaped Cinnamon bun to GGgirl* Enjoy!! I'm no sissy! Gimme a straight up shot of coke! :lol:
britfan for you *passes Billy shaped Cinnamon bun* Have a great party!!!!!!
I've got my purple sheep pj's on and I am ready to PARTAY!!
*throws tiny Billy confetti*

In homage to Grissom, I am wearing jeans, (obviously, as I look stupid in a tux) my CSI tee shirt (like GGgirl's!) and my CSI cap. I am getting psychiatric help for my behaviour. I promise. And I'm in court next week to have the restraining order put against me... I heart you, Billy... I do... I really do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back