The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

*claps* I can't wait!!
May I offer anyone more cinny buns?!
Bartender! I'll have another shot of coke! Straight up!

Raises hand for cinnamon buns!!! yummy.. my favorite ;) and hopefully Billy's too!!! sounds like fun.. what kinda of music.. I read on his bio, that when he was a teenager, he went to a Santana concert in Chicago..or as he says it SHE.CAW.GO ;) don't know what he likes now..

Never mind the shoes... there was a bun in there and I haven't had any tea tonight! Oh! There they are! Hello dancing shoes!! How did you know I was size 10?! Perfect fit! Look at that... well I never! Thank you so much!!

*Does a little salsa dance... with Billy!* *swoon* *thud*

Would you like me to see if there's room on his dance card? Oh, yes... there are one or two vacant spots... he seems to want to do 'Smooth' with you for some reason... ;) :lol:

I think you always like the songs that you loved when you were young... At least, that's the case with me. So he should still dance to that one! :D

Btw, britfan, please put my name for the last dance... ;) Thank you, mon amie! :D

Btw, britfan, please put my name for the last dance... Thank you, mon amie!

Sorry, chuck, he's booked for a little dirty dancing with me... 'Now I, had, the time of my life...' :lol:

And yes to Twister! That has given me some very dubious thoughts... :devil:

Don't worry.. I'll spin the wheel and make sure that you and Billy are tangled! :devil::lol:
So what time is it there?! It's only 5:30pm here!

britfan, would you really do that to your favourite DOB? :( Come on... Pweeeeze!!!!

It's 7:30 here, and I didn't have dinner yet... Too busy here... ;)

00.40 in good ole Blighty! We have Saturday!! I'm watching Invisible Evidence on Living+1. 'Pin me down,' Griss, on the Twister mat!

We can have a verse and chorus each, GGgirl...how's that? A little merengue? Mambo? In those jeans... I may not be conscious enough to get through it!

More Diet Coke over here please, bartender! Twister is thirsty work. Who's turn is it to bend and stretch over a jean clad leg?! :devil:

MY TURN!!!
Can I get you to hold my drink Chuck?! I certainly can't play twister with just one hand!

Sorry, guys... I'm gonna have to quit. All the diet Coke and cinnamon muffins have caused sleepiness! Thanks for keeping me so entertained. I have to bow out at 2.05am. Night night all!

GGgirl... the last dance is all yours! :lol:

G'night Chuck!! I hope your party was everything you expected!.. and more!! I know I had a good time!! Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back