The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Nah! It's not our region. When I looked it had Zone 1 code. We're zone 2. I'll look again... *scowl temporarily removed to do research...*

OMGOMGOMG!! Poppylvsgriss! You are genius and I am stupid! I didn't scroll down the list!! Thank you for ordering one! £3.97!! Total hotness bargain! Yee har!! Tooth brushing was never so easy on the eyes!

*skips of to do a little dance of delight*

I've just realised... does this mean I owe you one and have to join Team Bearded?! :lol: :lol:

[OMGOMGOMG!! Poppylvsgriss! You are genius and I am stupid! I didn't scroll down the list!! Thank you for ordering one! £3.97!! Total hotness bargain! Yee har!! Tooth brushing was never so easy on the eyes!

*skips of to do a little dance of delight*

I've just realised... does this mean I owe you one and have to join Team Bearded?! :lol: :lol:

your most welcome britfan. a bargainous £2!!! hopefully the hottness will be winging it's way to you sometime next week. :D

i won't make you join Team Bearded in payment of me ordering you a copy - there's no reward in that. it's too much fun trying to break you into joining us! :lol:

Oh, you're so lucky and I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about lol

i won't make you join Team Bearded in payment of me ordering you a copy - there's no reward in that. it's too much fun trying to break you into joining us!

*shakes head* You are a very sick and twisted individual... ;)

Hhunter - he's shaved again hasn't he? And new glasses, I prefered his rimless ones lol.

Adzix, yup I sighed evvvverytime too, it's not fair is it!! I was suprised how fast he can run aswel, wow, Go Billy!

Britfan - I was gonna say, you can get Fear cuz im in the UK and I got it for like 4 quid! Right result! We can't get Gunshy though, i'm in a moop about that cuz it looks AWESOME!

Can I join Team Bearded plz?! He looks way better with the beard!

Team Bearded awaits you 19ams87!! :D

So, drooling buddy.. are you any closer to climbing aboard the bearded boat?? no pressure.. :lol: oh! and I'm glad you were able to buy the movie after all!! :)

Has anyone seen Gunshy? I'm debating whether to buy it and try it on my dvd player anyway.

I'm honoured to be welcomed into Team Bearded!! :D

hey 19ams87 get Gunshy --great movie he has LOTS of chemistry with Diane Lane
and welcome to team bearded :D
and yes this season he has shaved and his face is a little thinner

I'm in the UK and it was never released so i'd have to get it shipped over and risk it not playing anyway. Depending on how much I get paid I may just risk it!! And hey, just call me Ams, you don't have to write out my full username :)

I'm hoping Billy will get lazy and not shave again! C'mon Biiiiilly, don't shave!

I bought that film on DVD for that exact reason.

I wanna apologise for the next two weeks of posting... I slipped on some ice and broke a finger so I'm typing very oddly *lol* and I don't always watch for mistakes.

don't bother....i think we are all smart and we'll get the idea of what you mean!
it's no problem if there any mistakes, as long as you write anything that entertains us! ;)

yikes TQW007

hope you get better soon

and I have to pass on something all you Grissom fans will appreciate

I had a Grissom Dream last night.

He gave ME that same look he gave Sara in Time of Your Death
MMM blue eyes, and dark beard...

let say I woke up happy this morning :D :devil: :p

How lucky you are, hh... All I dream of is that I'm working! :( I should be paid overtime... :rolleyes:

hhunter it was no dream.. he really was looking at you...! :lol:
GGgirl, paid overtime for dreaming?! :lol: that'd be nice!
and I hope you heal fast TQW007!!

Thanks for all the nice-ness guys... I watched some of my favorite Grissy-kins episodes the last couple of days to get myself feeling better. He always works <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back