The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

See you all later! Someone special is waiting for me to dance... :devil:

I'm going to be that girl who stays at the party until the bitter end :lol: Perhaps I'll catch Billy on his way out ;) Anyone care to dance with me?! (as friends..:lol:)

My turn, I'm here now, so it's my turn to dance with Billy <g>

darn, yo. y'all posting like CRAZY. lol

i'm finally back from TX, just watched Redrum. hope Grissom comes back soon. i miss him!

although the ep was awesome ;)

^Welcome back Adzix!! You missed our 'Britfan stays up all night to talk on TalkCSI' party :(
Luckily, I saved you some cinny buns.. and I'm sure the bartender still has some coke shots left :lol:
I miss Grissom too :( In fact, I'm going to go have another withdrawal banner made :lol:

I missed the party
:(
I watched two episodes of CSI to make me feel better

and I agree Adzix, [welcome back] ;) I liked Redrum..

but it's not quite the same without our man :D

hehe....I miss so much in here so often, I'm caught up in the rory and emily threads :eek:

Oh, well.....I missed it too:( but I've got pleanty of pics to make myself feel better :devil:

Afternoon everyone... whoa! Look at the mess on this thread! Did no one tidy up after our party? Messy Billy lovers! So, who got the last dance with him?

Bullet Girl, hhunter and Adzix - don't worry! We saved you cinny buns in 'I heart Billy' napkins. Didn't want anyone to miss out.

And has anyone seen my 'I heart Billy' dancing shoes?! I took them off last night, can't find them anywhere now... Thanks for them, grissoms gurl. You are a top bird, chuck!

Go Team Bi Facial!

Hi guys! Yeah, I'm finally up after a great party last night, thanks to all of you! The music was good, the food excellent, and what can I say about the dancing, except FWOAR! :devil:

WOW sounds like I missed quite the party :(

I even had open my photobucket and everything.. R.L. what can you say epecially with kids

and thanks for the 'I heart Billy napkin' I'll use that after I eat my cinnimin roll
Thanks everyone...:)

and who did get the last dance?

and Invisible Evidence... MMMM don't get me started on that one....MMMM :devil: :p

Do you remember, last week, how poppylvsgriss was determined to swing me to the dark, beardy side??? Well, since then, she ordered us both a copy of 'Fear...' (Can you see where this is going...?) and this morning, she watched it... Let us just say, that as a result, Team Bi Facial has gained another member!!! When she gets back to work next week, she will be fully able to explain herself, as I can go no further without getting HUGELY smug!!! And I promised her I wouldn't be... :rolleyes: (But I wanna be... and I am... a bit!)

On top of this, I bring news from Britfan Mum's house. My very own mother saw some of the tooth brushing pics that poppylvsgriss texted me (I was desperate for some action!) and the front cover of TV and Satellite (a very gorgous pic of Billy and Jorja Fox - I'll scan it in later) and she had to admit he was VERY GOOD LOOKING!!! :D and she approved of the wet, chest action!!! And, she promises she is going to watch series 7 on Tuesday! And she is Team Bi Facial too!!! Could today GET any better??!! :lol:

Today has been HUGE, people, HUGE!! LOL!!

Haha, you're right britfan! It is a mess in here!!:lol:I was sure I hired janitors specifically for the party.. oh well. *grabs a broom*
And.. I think that your shoes are underneath that table there *points to overturned table* :lol:
GO TEAM BEARDED!! :lol:

If a table is turned over, it must have been a good night! :lol: Oh, yes, there are the 'I Heart Billy' dance shoes! Ewwww, I hope that's diet coke floating in them...

Go TEAM BI FACIAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back