The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

poppylvsgriss said:
i will get you on Team Bearded side Britfan if the last thing I do!! :lol:

i know that you always tend to waver to the bearded side. all it takes is a little push (and a few season 4 and 5 episodes!) :lol:

Use the force, poppylvsgriss! Just please don't tell me you or Billy are my father! :lol:

Seasons 4 and 5 are the best bearded or and 6 too
Have you guys in the UK seen Season 6?
Bodies in Motion, not only bearded but backwards cap too
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
what can I say about that?

hhunter said:
Seasons 4 and 5 are the best bearded or and 6 too
Have you guys in the UK seen Season 6?
Bodies in Motion, not only bearded but backwards cap too
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
what can I say about that?

ah, well the reason why i said season 4 and 5 is cos six hasn't been released yet on dvd (boo!).

i totally agree aswell - bearded + backwards cap is completely gorgeous!!!!!!! :D

puppypower76 said:
Bit more re. Billy and Season 8 in the If Gris leaves thread

Hey Everyone!
wave2smiley.gif

Awww, Puppy your avie is sooooo cute!
bigsmile3.gif

So are we talking the whole season or just a few eps? :)

Bullet_Girl said:

What's the gang (team bearded) been up to besides plotting on how to get him to grow it back? lol

What? There's a plot?
biglolsmiley.gif

You guys are too funny!
biglolsmiley.gif

-----------------
Eightcar.jpg

I can't believe he's shaved!! Someone should him up and wait till it grows back...i'll take that job :p

I watched Fear for the first time last night, OH. MY. GOOD. LORD. That scene when he's brushing his teeth in the bathroom, HOLY COW, loverly ;) My mouth litterally dropped open. I wonder what his bodys like now...*ponders*

19ams87 check out the William/Grissom picture thread
then you will know what he looks like now...
DROOL city :D

Hello fellow Grissom fans ...

I'm not really new but I haven't been on here that much.
I'm in college, and I was walking in a building ... I saw Grissom's picture --> they were advertising a forensic science convention in my hometown.

Plus, one of my teachers has the same cell phone Grissom had in "Blood Lust" I think. I yelled out Grissom has that phone ... my teacher gave me a weird look. I think I freaked him out.

britfan said:
Never mind Team Bearded! Team Bifacial (that's just me, I think!) is planning a revolution! :lol: There is room in this world for a little dimple action!

I was wondering if he'd ever thought about having his left half of his face beardy and the other half clean shaven... keeps us all happy! He might look a bit daft though... I haven't thought this through properly, have I?!

:lol: :lol: You crack me up.. too funny.. but that would solve everyone's dilema, wouldn't it.. but a bit strange looking :eek:..but I like your inventenses ;)

Hey girls, just recieved my new TV Guide, and here's a couple of letters from fans not us, that were in her about him and his short leave ;)

YOU TELL US
I'll be sorry to see William Petersen leave, I'll miss his literary quotes and his bugs...Sydney Halet..Brockton, Mass

I'm sad that WP is taking a leave.He's my favorite character on CSI! but I can understand when a person is burned out. Still, I can't imagine anyone replacing him..ever!!..Sue Fosbe..Houston, TX.

And big welcome to Hodges_alias_47 ;)

hahaha, 19ams87, i had the SAME reaction to that scene. do i need to mention i rewatched it 10 times in a row and sighed heavily every time?

nope, no need to mention that. it's obvious.

This is my official grumpy face... *scowls very hard indeed* We can't get Fear in the UK either. Why are there regional DVD differences? That's just proper stupid... *scowls some more*

awww britfan! Here! I made you a Billy shaped cookie to help you cope! *passes Billy cookie on a 'I heart Billy' napkin* Enjoy! Oh look! It's a bearded Billy too!!
GO TEAM BEARDED :lol:

You have no idea how hard I am laughing at that last post! Now I'm grumpy that there is no 'I heart Billy' merchandise available! :lol:

The beardy propaganda on this thread is overwhelming! Has poppylvsgriss paid you all to bombard me with beardiness?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well.. if you want to pay me for that cookie and napkin, I can consider it merchandise:lol:
Nobody bombarded us.. we just want you to make the right decision chuck! :D whatever decision you make is fine with me though!

boy I missed quite the party goin' on in here :lol:

Formalities is going to be on Sunday at 8 pm I think then again at 11 pm that is if britfan can stay up that late :lol: ;)

britfan said:
This is my official grumpy face... *scowls very hard indeed* We can't get Fear in the UK either. Why are there regional DVD differences? That's just proper stupid... *scowls some more*

dude! you can definately get Fear here in the UK - i've just had a look on amazon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back