The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Okie-dokie all you chuckies :lol: funny name :lol:.. and thank's hhunter on the icon, I've had it for ages.. going through my pic. files, I came across it!! and grissoms_gurl I've said this before, and going along with his "HOTTNESS" :p

He's a 1000 watt bulb, in a 100 watt world

sorry to interrupt the thread but i just wanted to inform all the british billy luvers that the film 'Deadly Currents' is on next Wednesday at 11.50pm on BBC 1. :D

apparently its quite good! ( :devil:) :)

everyone set their videos / sky+.............now!!

Really?! Get in!! New series 7 Billy on Tuesday... :devil: on Wednesday! We have been good little bunnies! Have you been reading Heat again? :lol:

oh britfan! thou knowst be too well!! :lol:

you know that i scout my Heat magazine evey tuesday for signs of billy-ness! :D

@Desertwind The signifigance of my username TQW007 is short and sweet actually. TQW stands for The Quiet Wanderer, which is my most cherrished and oldest nick-name. The 007 is exactly what it soudns like. The Bond code-name, I am a Bond007 fangirl to the max.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Albeit a bit delayed, but that's what I get for not posting in half a year. *lol*

@ Grissoms_gurl Thanks for the welcome, and we sure HAVE been called worse *lol*... "freeloader" is my favorite.

THANK'S TQW007 interesting, and do you wander around quietly? :D and I'll post a couple of pics from "DEADLY CURRENTS" he's once again.. very good. It's amazing how much he drinks boos and smokes in alot of his flicks :cool: it was filmed in Curacao, in the Dutch West Indies, part of the Netherlands!!.. in 1993, with the character actor 'George C. Scott, and they're best friends in it!! he sure has been to alot of countries, while making his movies ;)

TQW007 There's no sense in quietly wandering around this here thread!! We're all quite loud and opinionated :lol: GO TEAM BEARDED!! Feel free to express your opinions ;)
desertwind I do look forward to pictures from 'Deadly Currents'!! You are the knowledgeable one here (not that everyone else isn't smart!!), you always have the backrounds on movies and such!! Excellent job Chuck! :lol:

*lol* I'll keep that in mind.

Desertwind I have in fact been known to wander quietly. It was actually thanks to the fact that I was a "ghost" as a child

poppylvsgriss said:
oh britfan! thou knowst be too well!! :lol:

you know that i scout my Heat magazine evey tuesday for signs of billy-ness! :D

I do indeed! It is my spiritual home too, but Billy is snubbed by these ruffians, therefore I will buy no more! :lol:

There's a little bit in the Radio Times (with James May from Top Gear on the front cover... worth another fwoar, I believe!) which I'll scan in and post when I can kick start the scanner. To say the show starts next week, it still has very little coverage in our media. There is a bit of Billy and something on weird relationships... Griss and Sara! Nice pic though, from TOYD.

WELCOME TO YOU TOO, TQW007! Do you play an instrument, per chance? Then you can join Billy's Birthday Band! :D

Thank yew!

I do in fact, play piano, bass and acoustic/electric guitar.

Fantastic! You. Are. So. In! :D I play bass too. You can never have enough, I say!

Wow! Our band is coming along quite nicely!! TQW007 we can take turns playing piano, cause I'll be playing trumpet as well! Excellent! I hope everyone's been working on their solo piece for the song??
*Happy Birthday to you....*

i've been practicing every day, but only for 10 minutes or so...
i was taking it easy and then rested my voice!
i even ate some honey to keep my vocal chords lissome...
i hope it helps...but i'm sure we can make it! just for billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back