The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum! Let's see... In 1985, I was married and had two sons, one 6 (he's a father now...) and the other 1!!! Okay, I'm closer to his age than most of you are... :rolleyes: In fact, I'm older than him... not by much, but a little! So what, I always enjoyed younger men! :lol: And this one more than any other before! :lol:

WPRMW, I love the car scene too! ;) Very good acting by his sidekick! (can't remember his name, sorry...) Btw, here's a little pic from that scene...

I was 4 when this movie came out! I love the 80's and TLADILA just happens to be in my fav decade. I have always loved older men..although my boyfriend is 2 years younger..go figure?!

First off this isn't the picture thread lets remember that, and second lets keep in mind that there is a PG13 rule. ;)

loveforgrissom said:
To adhere to the PG-13 rule...that is why i used smileys..they said it all, but what we all would say if there was no such rule :devil:
If there was no such rule, all of your minds would be permanently, irrevocably, unavoidably bombarded forever with indescribably and pleasantly distracting images of Grissom all the way, part of the way, or none of the way in a suit. Oh wait. :devil:
TLADILA rocks. Billy is super duper awesome in it. And he takes his shirt off. :devil: I wonder if he's reading this right now? That would be tight. Hey Billy? Can I kidnap you and put you in my basement? Pweez? I'll give you candy...
Desertwind, your avatar is awesome. <3.
britfan said:
Blimey! 1985! I was 11 going on 12! :lol: What am I doing having the hots for a man old enough to be my dad?! :D *gives self weird cat lady look*
I wasn't born yet. I have no guilt about this anymore. :lol:

Crysthala said:
loveforgrissom said:
To adhere to the PG-13 rule...that is why i used smileys..they said it all, but what we all would say if there was no such rule :devil:
If there was no such rule, all of your minds would be permanently, irrevocably, unavoidably bombarded forever with indescribably and pleasantly distracting images of Grissom all the way, part of the way, or none of the way in a suit. Oh wait. :devil:
TLADILA rocks. Billy is super duper awesome in it. And he takes his shirt off. :devil: I wonder if he's reading this right now? That would be tight. Hey Billy? Can I kidnap you and put you in my basement? Pweez? I'll give you candy...
Desertwind, your avatar is awesome. <3.
britfan said:
Blimey! 1985! I was 11 going on 12! :lol: What am I doing having the hots for a man old enough to be my dad?! :D *gives self weird cat lady look*
I wasn't born yet. I have no guilt about this anymore. :lol:

Crysthala your so wild and crazy.. :lol: thank's on the avatar.. and your insights go through the roof :lol: keep up the funnies :DA little avie of him in 'TLADILA"

sobran_tladila_ani08.gif

Leehom said:
guys!!! good news!! i got the pic's of billy in dublins carol!!! muahaha!! hey but is this still considered as new? when was the play? i need to know whether its new or not...ENJOY!! i also put it in the other billy thread.ENJOY GUYS!
http://www.trinityrep.com/on_stage/upcoming_season/dublin_carol_gallery.php

Leehom this has been posted a few pages ago.. but hey.. thank's for posting it again.. we can't get enough of him.. ;)I wished I could have seen him as well :(

oh...i see... but hey could u tell me whn was that? is it still considered as new? yea...i prefer billy if he dyed his hair a lil...

well i wonder if he'll stay bearded for the rest of the season or not. to be honest i'd prefer him to, well, y'all know what i prefer :D

Da Dimple for evah!

I prefer Billy with the beard for Grissom ( I think that is so HOT for him and the character) and dimpled for everything else :D Maybe im just biased and want Grissom to be the only character he has the beard for :devil: He's ultra hot either way though!

Yumm, Billy had better not shave when he comes back to CSI. He looks funny with white hair though, but he is still (as always) sexy beyond reason.
I need to make an avatar, excuse me. Oh, and GP says hello. ^.^

No matter what movies, tv shows, interviews or pics you have seen, rest assured that the real Billy is more amazing than all of those things. There is no measure.

The play is amazing, his performance is gifted. The theatre is very small and intimate... there is no bad seat. His command of the brogue is remarkable, which is significant since he basically has 90 minutes of running dialogue. It's obvious that theatre is his heart... it shows in his performance.

I can only say that if you don't see Dublin Carol, start a "theatre fund" for future opportunities. No matter what you have to do to get there, it's all worth it.

And all I can say about the white hair/beard is :p. Trust me on this one.

Oh, ebuzz! You have made my day! So it is a good play? I've ordered a copy from my local bookshop. It's the nearest I can get this time. I have started a theatre fund so if he does a play on Broadway or in Chicago, I can at least try and see him. Both are about 5 or 6 hours from here.

Did you stay for the discussion afterwards? I am so pleased you went and enjoyed it. Any more news on him? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back