The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so jealous !

I'm sure he's wonderful, Billy is such a great actor I'm sure the play is a non-stop sucess :D

hhunter said:
I'm so jealous !

I'm sure he's wonderful, Billy is such a great actor I'm sure the play is a non-stop sucess :D

Yes indeed, me too. Congratulations.ebuzz have fun and tell us every detail about him!!!so ~~~envious~~~ too the max :(

And switching gears,, I just recived my new TV Guide in the mail, and guess who's on pg. 22 :p it's under 2006's "BIGGEST MOMENTS", also featured are CSI/NY and Miami.. which I'm sure they'll post as well, and no ship talk, just the TV Guides comments it says>>>>>>

"In May, we we're finally presented with evidence tha proved CSI's Gil Grissom has a passion for something other than bugs...namely Sara Sidle"..... the thing is the pic. he's simply gorgeous, he's got on a black polo shirt, and grey denim jeans, his hair is longer & curly.. and kinda of salt/pepper, the sexy smirky side grin,& those incredible eyes. it's a wonder, he doesn't burn a hole through the camera lens, with that intense stare, he has :p and what I was enthralled by were his beautiful hands :p I don't have the pic as of yet, but if you want to check it out it's on the GSR thread posted by ILoveBilly page 10.. the picture in the "Guide" is alot bigger and clearer.. so how cool is this, to find in ones mailbox?
cheer.gif

Yes, it is :p and here it is, it's so much larger and clearer in the Tv Guide..

db89rh6.jpg

Courtesy of ILoveBilly ;) and TV Guide

ebuzz55 said:
It was taken at Trinity Rep theatre last month. He's grown his beard back and let his hair go gray for the performance. Leaving tomorrow for Providence! :D

Ebuzz, you lucky girl! :D
I hope you have a wonderful time. :p
Talk about an early Christmas gift! :eek: Seeing Mr Hottness
LoveHearts.gif
in person and hearing that sexy voice of his.
fainting.gif

WOW!!!!!!
clapsmiley.gif

GGgirl, Thanks for the fic! :D

--------------------
TheBedroom_LHG.jpg

desertwind, yes cute picture of both of them :)
and ebuzz55 we are waiting to hear how you like the play and of course about our Billy

I read in todays Boston Herald that Billy and Gina were spotted in the Union Oyster House...which is only like two streets away from where I work...they were having oysters... ;)

Now I know why the weather here in Boston has been so warm. (Well for December, anyway.) Billy was in town! :D :p

csinut said:
Now I know why the weather here in Boston has been so warm. (Well for December, anyway.) Billy was in town! :D :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Each night he's on my mind. :p
So many lucky female fans watching Mr. Hottness!!!! Wow!!
bigsmile3.gif

If I was there, I'd be drooling like crazy.
drooling.gif
Just the thought of hearing his sexy voice.
fainting.gif

--------------------
TooHott.jpg

yes and even though he plays someone much older you can probably still hear his voice
his very distinct sexual, sensual voice

WOW! WOW INDEED :D

GrissomFREAK said:
Love that TV Guide pic ... would be cool if someone could scan it and post it here :)

Well, that is pretty much the pic.. although it's bigger and clearer , and in the morning light I checked closer and his polo shirt is navy, and he's got on grey cords, not denmin :rolleyes: I can't wait till he returns to CSI.. hurry back Billy, re-runs for a while :(

And csinut bet that's frustrating, to know he was there, and you weren't :( I know the feeling, when he's here, and I missed him too!! Oysters huh? cute, and she's with him, wouldn't you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back