The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGgirl1 said:
katpin31791 said:
desertwind said:
congratulations to Kat on nailing WP's autograph, that's so cute, and that at her age, she sees the wonderment of this great actor-has she seen any of his movies?

Not that I know of & to be honest neither have I. Isn't that awful? :D I know one was on not long ago(don't remember name of it)and for some reason didn't get to watch it. :confused: Need to check on some of them. ;)
You certainly do need to check on some of his movies! If you want to see a really beautiful one, I suggest The Staircase. To Live and Die in L.A. is a classic, as is Manhunter. They're very good action movies. And Hard Promises is a great romantic comedy. Hope you like my suggestions! :)

Thanks GGgirl1. :) Will check those out. :D

katpin here's list of WP's movies- I've bought some on AMAZON some from e-Bay and I just bought "FEAR" from TARGET-so check out these places, and if any of you fans have any other places, please let us all know ;)A good one for her age might be "THE BEAST" my grandson is her age and he thought it was "COOL' or "Return To Lonesome Dove" the rest are kinda sexually explicit- for her age-{although you'd probably dig them} :p

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

desertwind said:
katpin here's list of WP's movies- I've bought some on AMAZON some from e-Bay and I just bought "FEAR" from TARGET-so check out these places, and if any of you fans have any other places, please let us all know ;)A good one for her age might be "THE BEAST" my grandson is her age and he thought it was "COOL' or "Return To Lonesome Dove" the rest are kinda sexually explicit- for her age-{although you'd probably dig them} :p

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

I remember Amazing Grace and Chuck :lol: Thanks will check them out. Wish I could remember the one that was just on that I missed. Thanks again.

I did also see FEAR at Target for $5 or so. Why I did not buy it? Beyond me.

And I have to say, I want the beard... he was cute without it, and I saw One Hit Wonder last night, without the beard, interesting, I wonder if that is what he is going to look like now?

Billy is supposed to be gone for the month of January but will be back in February for the sweeps. This is very sad what can we do if we can't drool over Grissom for a month. After all he is the hottest on the show. He is cute, has beautiful Blue eyes, great lips, evil smile, nice bum, looks hot in a tuxedo or suit,smart and funny. I always feel better after watching Billy. :devil: :devil: :cool:

MaddMudder said:
... what can we do if we can't drool over Grissom for a month.
Hummm, what can we do? We can come here and talk about his hottness, we can watch our DVDs and Spike, we can share and drool over his beautiful pics on the picture thread, we can write fanfics about him (with ourselves as his leading ladies, of course), we can watch Billy's movies... Did I miss something? ;)

After all he is the hottest on the show. He is cute, has beautiful Blue eyes, great lips, evil smile, nice bum, looks hot in a tuxedo or suit,smart and funny.
Hottest on the show? You bet!!! As well as hott in jeans... OMG!!!! :devil:

I always feel better after watching Billy. :devil: :devil: :cool:
You're not the only one... ;)

I'm glad too, but I have to say, I did watch GUM DROPS for the first time the other day... IT WAS FANTASTIC, I'm not sure I can deal with every episode without our man Grissom, but MAYBE a few... a whole month.... Thank GOODNESS for SPIKETV!

hhunter said:
... I'm not sure I can deal with every episode without our man Grissom...
Yes, Gum Drops was a very good episode, but every episode without him? I know I can't! The writers would have to give us another Gum Drops or Hollywood Brass every week and, after watching season 6, I seriously doubt they could manage to do so...

Uh-huh they won't be able to keep it up. I mean the 'After-Grissom' CSI ... I mean, once Grissom's gone, bye bye CSI -not that I won't continue to watch, but it just happens that Grissom IS CSI, ya know. Without him? Pffff.
Plus they won't be able to find a replacement :p NOBODY can fill his shoes -acting-wise AND Hottness-wise :D

Sorry, I might sound like a doting old lady -which I'm not, I'm only 23 :lol: :lol:, but I can't take this off my mind ... he looks soooo much older without The Beard :(

WHY???

You know, this may look like it's nothing, but it's the kind of thing that could actually have a HUGE impact -both on audiences and on the network ... I mean The Beard was THE BEST career move ever :D shaving it off might definitely hurt ratings, and hurt his career too (far fetched, but it could)

Why didn't CBS include a clause in his contract saying that he wasn't allowed to shave it off, huh? ;) Now THAT would have been a VERY smart move, if you ask me.

GrissomFREAK said:
Uh-huh they won't be able to keep it up. I mean the 'After-Grissom' CSI ... I mean, once Grissom's gone, bye bye CSI -not that I won't continue to watch, but it just happens that Grissom IS CSI, ya know. Without him? Pffff.
Plus they won't be able to find a replacement :p NOBODY can fill his shoes -acting-wise AND Hottness-wise :D

Sorry, I might sound like a doting old lady -which I'm not, I'm only 23 :lol: :lol:, but I can't take this off my mind ... he looks soooo much older without The Beard :(

WHY???

You know, this may look like it's nothing, but it's the kind of thing that could actually have a HUGE impact -both on audiences and on the network ... I mean The Beard was THE BEST career move ever :D shaving it off might definitely hurt ratings, and hurt his career too (far fetched, but it could)

Why didn't CBS include a clause in his contract saying that he wasn't allowed to shave it off, huh? ;) Now THAT would have been a VERY smart move, if you ask me.

AMEN- CLAP-CLAP-I SO TOTALLY AGREE :lol: AND I'M older---so that has nothing to do with it-what's up with him? Billy- WHY?????????????

Don't get me wrong, he's still hot, but -maaan,

Maybe Gina made him shave it off -or Sara :D
I want to know why he did this -he was tired of shaving, so he grew a beard -beautiful, no less :p, and now he shaves it OFF? That's a lot of work -no beard -you have to shave every morning. Doesn't make much sense :confused:

How about a goatee? I could live with a goatee :p

I thought he shaved the beard for the play he was doing, now I know it's not until Christmas or later, but didn't he do a promo for it? Was it not him in it without the beard
I could be wrong but that is MHO :D

GrissomFREAK said:
... I mean, once Grissom's gone, bye bye CSI -not that I won't continue to watch, but it just happens that Grissom IS CSI, ya know. Without him? Pffff.
ITA with you. Someone replacing Grissom? Hah! They’ve got to be kidding!

WHY???

:lol: on the doting old lady! I could be your mother (my son will be 27 soon...)! But you’re absolutely right, GF, he does look older without it… Maybe because the beard hid his tiny double chin? But if he lost some weight during the summer, that might work. Might...

The clause in his contract? I think it is because he signed his contract a long time ago, before they began production...
As to why he had to shave it off, hhunter took the words right out of my mouth: it’s because of his play. *sigh*

A goatee? Mmm, I don’t like that very much… I’m an extremist you know: the whole beard or no beard at all. (I was about to say “nothing” at all, but I restrained myself... :devil:) To paraphrase someone: the beard, the whole beard, and nothing but the beard.

well, i don't think the ratings will go down really. i mean, it's true, right now about 80% of people favors TB, but wasn't this ratio completely opposite in the beggining of S4? i think when people once again just get used to him clean shaven, they'll like him that way. besides, he's so much more than just TB that i'm sure it won't matter to most people, like it doesn't to me. i'm just excited to see him CS again. you know he's the kinda guy, who looks SO completely different with and without facial hair. do i'm dying to see the new eps b/c i think he's very handsome without it as well ;) :D

goatee? hmmm ... that's not such a bad idea :D but i'd have to see him first in it, but i guess i'd like it ;)

hey GF, young generation here too, yo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back