The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with the beard he looked a lot sexier and mysterious. From the screenshot of s7 i can tell that cutting it was definitely NO good idea at all. Bring back the beard :(

GrissomFREAK said:
Sorry, I might sound like a doting old lady -which I'm not, I'm only 23 :lol: :lol:, but I can't take this off my mind ... he looks soooo much older without The Beard :(

WHY???

You know, this may look like it's nothing, but it's the kind of thing that could actually have a HUGE impact -both on audiences and on the network ... I mean The Beard was THE BEST career move ever :D shaving it off might definitely hurt ratings, and hurt his career too (far fetched, but it could)

That's what I keep asking myself . . . WHY????
cryingsmiley.gif

I don't know about the ratings though. If anything, the slump ratings had I think, more to do with the Finale. JMHO. :rolleyes:
A goatee? Don't think so. Has he ever had a soul patch? :rolleyes:

Adzix said:
it's true, right now about 80% of people favors TB, but wasn't this ratio completely opposite in the beggining of S4?

I believe it was mention before about people not liking TB when S4 began.
Well you know me, I LOVE The Beard and all this talk of BP not looking good scares me.
cryingsmiley.gif

I want my Jackpot Grissom back.
bigsmile3.gif

-------------------
LadynRed.jpg

Good Gods, girls, what's up with you guys? All this talk about ratings slumps and bald Grissoms (what??!?!?! where the HELL did that come from?!) has made you all depressed. We aren't even drowning in drool anymore! Who cares if the ratings are lower, as long as the show's still good. And Billy is always sexy, except when they shoot him from an unflattering angle, like that one office scene in Homebodies. No wonder that episode is so depressing! Beard, no beard, I don't care. I WANT MY BILLY! <tear, cries in a corner> [/pep talk]
By the way, my computer? Is still dead. And my brother? Is moving. So I will officially have no computer when he moves, until I get my other one. It's going to be shiny.

Crysthala said:
Good Gods, girls, what's up with you guys? All this talk about ratings slumps and bald Grissoms (what??!?!?! where the HELL did that come from?!) has made you all depressed. We aren't even drowning in drool anymore! Who cares if the ratings are lower, as long as the show's still good.

What can I say? The slump was mention in the News file and I'm not sure where the bald part came in? :lol: :lol:
Besides, it's summer time and we are killing time 'til the new season begins. :D
Yes it sounds depressing, and we are being honest.
I'm waiting for the season to begin and then things will get back to normal . . . I think? :rolleyes:

----------------------
PowerOf3.jpg

Actually the contracts have been negotated since they first started production. Second they try to avoid clauses like that since that whole fiasco at the WB network when they wouldn't allow the stars of any of its shows to even cut their hair without permission from the powers that be, and one star went against them and did it anyway. Started a whole mess of news and a change in the network/s policies.

As to why he shaved and who was to blame, I am sorry but saying his wife or anyone else made him doesn't sound reasonable IMO, its his life, he is his own person and if he decided its time for a change, or did it for a job, either way its his decision. -- Who knows maybe he will grow it back, maybe not but either way you can accept his decision and move forward with support as his fans, or you can sit there and complain because he doesn't have a beard, me I am going to respect his decision regardless of how I feel one way or another, since its his face and his decision. ;)

Now in saying all that, why is there several conversations on one subject in multiple threads?

As to why he shaved and who was to blame, I am sorry but saying his wife or anyone else made him doesn't sound reasonable IMO, its his life, he is his own person and if he decided its time for a change, or did it for a job, either way its his decision. -- Who knows maybe he will grow it back, maybe not but either way you can accept his decision and move forward with support as his fans, or you can sit there and complain because he doesn't have a beard, me I am going to respect his decision regardless of how I feel one way or another, since its his face and his decision
i wouldn't be able to put it together better Destiny. this is EXACTLY what i think as well.

Now in saying all that, why is there several conversations on one subject in multiple threads?
interesting question :lol: i think b/c it's a hot topic and everyone is hyper about it ;)

Adzix said:
well, i don't think the ratings will go down really. i mean, it's true, right now about 80% of people favors TB, but wasn't this ratio completely opposite in the beggining of S4? i think when people once again just get used to him clean shaven, they'll like him that way. besides, he's so much more than just TB that i'm sure it won't matter to most people, like it doesn't to me. i'm just excited to see him CS again. you know he's the kinda guy, who looks SO completely different with and without facial hair. do i'm dying to see the new eps b/c i think he's very handsome without it as well ;) :D

goatee? hmmm ... that's not such a bad idea :D but i'd have to see him first in it, but i guess i'd like it ;)

hey GF, young generation here too, yo :lol:

not to worry my friend!!

her is one....
billyfront250.jpg

Destiny said:
As to why he shaved and who was to blame, I am sorry but saying his wife or anyone else made him doesn't sound reasonable IMO, its his life, he is his own person and if he decided its time for a change, or did it for a job, either way its his decision. -- Who knows maybe he will grow it back, maybe not but either way you can accept his decision and move forward with support as his fans, or you can sit there and complain because he doesn't have a beard, me I am going to respect his decision regardless of how I feel one way or another, since its his face and his decision. ;)

Thanks for your opinion Destiny. :)
The way I see it (Beard topic) We can either sit quietly and pretend there has been no changes to Grissom OR we can voice our opinions and say how we feel whether it's negative or positive. :D
Unfortunately, we Keep repeating ourselves and that is/can be annoying? Right? :lol: :lol: *raises hand* I'm a repeater.
Blushing.gif

With that said, I'll do my best not to say too much about that subject.

-----------------------

New Topic: Am I Ready?

Now, in 4 weeks we will be watching our favorite television shows (Dang, I have to wait 'til Jan for "24") and I wish them all the best in the ratings.
Hmm . . . . Am I ready?
Bigthink2.gif

As of now, Nooooo.
Nonono.gif
It's not September yet. :D
I'll be rocking with my favorite band Godsmack along with Rob Zombie on the 21st of Sept. Sooo . . . that means I'll miss Grey's Anatomy and CSI. Oh well. :rolleyes:

*Rubs hands* New episodes, coke, cheetos . . . *tries not to think of the subject above* . . . I'm slowly getting there.
biglolsmiley.gif

I wonder just how many eps of CSI has been filmed so far? :rolleyes:

-------------------
sept.jpg

Sweet pic, orgasmicbilly!!! I hadn't seen this one before. Hmmm, I may change my opinion on goatees... ;)

WPRMW, you won't be watching the first episode of the season? I certainly hope you'll tape it! We'll want your opinion.

As for the "forbidden" subject, I'm not saying anything anymore, everything has been said... ;)

GrissomFan2006, I love him too! :D A lot... :devil: btw, I just saw your location: Live Long and Prosper. V

WPRMW, i love Godsmack too!! it's one of my favorite bands! got their 2 albums, Sully Erna's voice is great!! :D :D

GrissomFan2006, you're not alone!! i'm in exact same situation as you!!!

Good one Destiny agree- no one made him do this :( and as far as ratings-it is sunmmer time-and thing change when the fall season starts--and as far as the "finale" from all the polls I've looked at-it was 60/40 in favor of the ending-- ;) so that had nothing to do with anything either--- the real deal will be who's going to watch 'Grey's Anatomy" vs CSI- and the "bald" statment was from me- because of all the hoop-la on the beard- just "joking' on that one- :lol:he's still a great actor regardless-- and that's a wrap!!!!!!!

He's older than me and I love him too,
I'll be watching CSI in September, maybe during the episodes when Grissom isn't there I'll watch Grey's
but we all watch CSI for one thing... right ladies??

THE HOTTNESS OF GRISSOM! :devil:

Well, I have for one been watching. At least as much as I can. LOL. If not on CBS, trying to finish up S1-5 of the dvds I got which I finally did. YAYYYY!!!! They were great. Of course by the time I got through S5 I'd done seen most of them. LOL Shows usually do fall into a slump during the summer cause people have other things to do or they've already seen a particular ep. It'll pick back up wait & see.

As far as WP being told no beard. Naw I can't see that. Hope he grows it back though. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back