The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebuzz55 said:
Oddly enough, I agree with you. I was thinking today that it's probably been S4 since I've seen an episode that was really up to the standard CSI set in it's first 2 seasons. As you watch the reruns, mentally compare the power your favorite S1/S2 episode to anything from S5/S6. I'm all for small personal moments to reveal backstory and such, but the writers seem to have sacrificed the character development of perps and victims that helped us understand what drove them to commit the crimes. I liked it better when our favorite CSIs were revealed through their reactions as they did their jobs as opposed to so many relationship tangents. I know many will disagree, but that's just my POV.

I'll always love CSI, but I'd like to see better cases and a return of that human element. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your POV Ebuzz. :D
I keep hearing neg. comments made about S5 and S6. I guess that's why no Emmy nods. :rolleyes: Personally, the critics make way to big of a deal with awards anyway. Plus I find award shows way too long and boring. :rolleyes:

About the beard, maybe he got tired of the dye-job? :rolleyes:
I do like the stubble look. McDreamy stubble. :lol: Of course BP's stubble would be grey/white. Do you think that would make him look much older? :confused:
Just wondering out loud. :D

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

------------------------
GreenEyes.jpg

Thanks for the congrats Destiny & puppypower76. Destiny will let you know her reaction. No doubt she will be smiling rest of the year. :lol: Now if only my youngest could hear from her fave DC. :lol: Sorry for off topic. Told her he's busy at the moment. :D Anyway, as far as WP's beard goes. I didn't get hooked till Nov. 05 and he already had his beard. :) When I bought S1-5 and saw the first two seasons without it, it was well.............like I like him better with the beard. :lol: Looks sexier. ;) Just my opinion. :)

he dyed the beard? I didn't know that. I think it'd still look cool gray, 'cause it's sexy however he wears it.

Mel23 said:
he dyed the beard? I didn't know that. I think it'd still look cool gray, 'cause it's sexy however he wears it.

Yes, even the beard gets a dye-job. :D
Have you ever notice in some eps the beard is much darker?
You can tell with the hair too especially during the first couple of season. :D

-----------------------
Touch.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
And to make matters worse, I'm not at all excited about CSI this year. :eek: Isn't that sad? :eek:

Noooooo, please don't say that WPRMW!! :eek: You don't mean that, it's just the shock from looking at that semi-clear pic of beardless Grissom... :rolleyes:

Grissom is Da Man, whatever happens :D, although, i really don't understand why he (or whoever did that to him) decided to cut the beard, at a time when a romantic relationship is supposed to be going on with a very much younger woman :rolleyes: (this is not a pro GSR comment, and i apologize before hand to other shippers, i just base this on S6 last scene) ... Besides, it is no secret that Grissom/WP looks older without the beard... :confused:

well, i wouldn't be so definitive about Grissom looking older without TB. just look at the last WPRMW's banner - a very good comparison of Grissom bearded and beardless. i'd say he looks a lot older on the picture on the right.

and girls, let's stay positive ;) i'm sure he'll grow it back in S8, so that everybody'll be happy.

In the right pic of WPRMW's banner surely looks older because he was supposed to look in grief, but comparing his best two pics (any of his best, i know they're numerous ;) )one with a Beard (say from S3) and one from Jackpot (S4) or Formalities (S5, where he's two years older), he absolutely looks older in S3 - that's only my opv (maybe it's the grey hair too i don't know).

The thing is no matter what we all say, we all absolutely love GG/WP, and nothing is going to change that, although a baldheaded Grissom (someone i think mentioned that in a earlier post :p), would definitely challenge my previous statement!! :lol: :lol: :p

I think he looks older now, with the beard, mainly because it has some grey in it. I knew he has the beard and his hair dyed. It says on the WPAP that they are consistantly dying his hair from one scene to the next.

But I said WAAAAYYYY back that I thought he looked like a playboy with out the beard, but now I have gotten used to his look without the beard and now with it....

And you are right FallenforGrissom... we all love him or we wouldn't be here :D

i have to agree on the comparing best pictures thing with you Fallen. his look from Formalities beats everything. but you know, there are "many faces" of TB. for example i didn't like his beard in Daddy's Little Girl. it was too grey, made him really look older and i would take his shaven look anytime. on the other hand, like i said, i like his Formalities look more than any other on CSI. so for me it's not really a question of TD/TB but my own subjective opinion on his overall look in every episode.

puppypower76 said: If it came across that way, it was unintentional, was just helping fellow Billy fans find what they were looking for :)
I understand that, which is why we have the website forum, but if you put in your bio section or what have you it will most likely do the samething. Which would help everyone involved. :)
katpin31791 said: Destiny will let you know her reaction. No doubt she will be smiling rest of the year. :lol: Now if only my youngest could hear from her fave DC. :lol: Sorry for off topic. Told her he's busy at the moment.
Awww give it time, I have heard people who make copies of letters they send and after a period of time if they don't hear they send another with an attached note that says "I have sent this same one prior and I know [insert name] is a busy person but I wanted to make sure it arrived", course I have also heard people who say they send it registration, so this way when its recieved they get an alert letting them know. :)

FallenforGrissom said:
Noooooo, please don't say that WPRMW!! :eek: You don't mean that, it's just the shock from looking at that semi-clear pic of beardless Grissom... :rolleyes:

Grissom is Da Man, whatever happens :D, although, i really don't understand why he (or whoever did that to him) decided to cut the beard, at a time when a romantic relationship is supposed to be going on with a very much younger woman :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I mean that. :( Look some fans just get bored with a show. :rolleyes: And no I haven't look at any beardless pics yet. :(

CSI is now in what I call the "Seven-year-itch" meaning . . . what goes to the top must come down. :)

Adzix said:
well, i wouldn't be so definitive about Grissom looking older without TB. just look at the last WPRMW's banner - a very good comparison of Grissom bearded and beardless. i'd say he looks a lot older on the picture on the right.

and girls, let's stay positive ;) i'm sure he'll grow it back in S8, so that everybody'll be happy.

My reason for putting those 2 pics side-by-side has to do more with Lady Heather. :D You know I love that gal. :D
S3, BP was a bit thinner and couple yrs younger. I think it really depends on the dye-job of both the hair and beard. Don't cha think? :rolleyes:
Infact, I noticed before the beard and before I knew Grissom I really thought he was 60 something? :eek:

BTW, looking at my banner, the angle of the lights play a role too. The lights during The Hug makes his hair grey.

------------------------
Touch.jpg

Awww give it time, I have heard people who make copies of letters they send and after a period of time if they don't hear they send another with an attached note that says "I have sent this same one prior and I know [insert name] is a busy person but I wanted to make sure it arrived", course I have also heard people who say they send it registration, so this way when its recieved they get an alert letting them know.

Well..........they'd already ended filming with one of her letters & started when the other was sent out. So, I knew it would be awhile but.......to a 6 yr old it's an eternity. Went through same thing with 9 yr old with WP pic. :lol: So, I figured by now he's got lots to catch up on. :D

Thank's GGirl1 for the astrology Venus horoscope - I love to read these types of things- wow you do have alot in common with him- amazing- :eek: I just though that his brothers must be pretty damn cute too- :p----, and congratulations to Kat on nailing WP's autograph, that's so cute, and that at her age, she sees the wonderment of this great actor-has she seen any of his movies?

congratulations to Kat on nailing WP's autograph, that's so cute, and that at her age, she sees the wonderment of this great actor-has she seen any of his movies?

Not that I know of & to be honest neither have I. Isn't that awful? :D I know one was on not long ago(don't remember name of it)and for some reason didn't get to watch it. :confused: Need to check on some of them. ;)

katpin31791 said:
desertwind said:
congratulations to Kat on nailing WP's autograph, that's so cute, and that at her age, she sees the wonderment of this great actor-has she seen any of his movies?

Not that I know of & to be honest neither have I. Isn't that awful? :D I know one was on not long ago(don't remember name of it)and for some reason didn't get to watch it. :confused: Need to check on some of them. ;)
You certainly do need to check on some of his movies! If you want to see a really beautiful one, I suggest The Staircase. To Live and Die in L.A. is a classic, as is Manhunter. They're very good action movies. And Hard Promises is a great romantic comedy. Hope you like my suggestions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back