The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel, if you get a chance to listen to Billy's first Dan Patrick interview he did a few years back, he confirms how he picked the name Gil Grissom, if you can't find it on our site, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction ;)

I have to agree with the last few posts here, as much as I love the beard, there really is a lot more to him than that, either way, he really doesn't need a paperbag over his head ;) but more importantly, he's still on our screens, doing what we love to watch him do, we should enjoy it while it lasts :)

The WPAP
www.billypetersen.com

Actually i don't find Wil, charming...he has but abit only...and i actually don't see that sexual attention between him and Sara at all,can u guys explain to me? Who does he like in the character of the show?

I have to agree with the last few posts here, as much as I love the beard, there really is a lot more to him than that, either way, he really doesn't need a paperbag over his head but more importantly, he's still on our screens, doing what we love to watch him do, we should enjoy it while it lasts
paperbag :lol: :lol: but you're absolutely right. there is so much more in him than just if he has a beard or not. for me, it doesn't really matter, b/c he is always amazing :D i'm happy the earlier rumors about him leaving after S5 or 6 weren't true and that he's in S7 for us. Yay for Billy and TD as much as TB ;)

I have to agree. He's back for S7 and hopefully S8. It doesn't matter if he's bearded or not just that he will be on our tv's in the fall.

Forgive me ladies for sounding so negative. :(
I fell for DaMan with the beard. :p
And I'm really having problems letting go of that. :(
I don't know why? :confused: And to make matters worse, I'm not at all excited about CSI this year. :eek: Isn't that sad? :eek:

All I can think of is PD from GA. :D

--------------------------
2Hot.jpg

Hey Puppypower76...just wondering if there's any chance that you would have the opportunity to get your hands on any new video dailies this coming season. They are one of my favourite parts of your magnificent site (well..as well as the gallery, the interviews, the screen caps, the news...) Also, great idea about the Inside The Actors Studio show; though after watching the video dailies of Let The Seller Beware we probably already know Billy's fave curse word. :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I fell for DaMan with the beard. :eek: And I'm really having problems letting go of that. :(
I can definitely empathize with you. I think he wears a beard better than any guy on the planet and it gives him a dark edgy look that I love. But guys change their facial hair like women change their hairstyles... no doubt he'll grow it again eventually.

And to make matters worse, I'm not at all excited about CSI this year. Isn't that sad?
Oddly enough, I agree with you. I was thinking today that it's probably been S4 since I've seen an episode that was really up to the standard CSI set in it's first 2 seasons. As you watch the reruns, mentally compare the power your favorite S1/S2 episode to anything from S5/S6. I'm all for small personal moments to reveal backstory and such, but the writers seem to have sacrificed the character development of perps and victims that helped us understand what drove them to commit the crimes. I liked it better when our favorite CSIs were revealed through their reactions as they did their jobs as opposed to so many relationship tangents. I know many will disagree, but that's just my POV.

I'll always love CSI, but I'd like to see better cases and a return of that human element. :rolleyes:

OMG-- Mel congratulations- you lucky girl- hope your allowed to snap photos :p how wonderful for you- and exciting- the "man" in all his glory- what a momorable moment for you-I'm so envious :devil:

katpin31791 said:
Does anyone have an address for William Peterson? I have a 9 yr. old granddaughter who'd like to write him. Thanks!!!!

Destiny said: To him specifically I am not sure, through the network, here is the address for the show.

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION

CBS Productions
CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Blvd., Rm 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165

Katpin31791 said oh thank you. I'll tell her she can write him now.

Destiny said Your welcome and I hope she gets a response.

Hey Destiny, wanted to let you know that my granndaughter got her picture today from WP. :) Will be a nice surprise for her when I get her Fri. :lol: Thanks again for the help.

Kat Congrads, and I am happy to hear that, I am glad I could help and I want to hear (via pm) her reaction to the surprise. :)

puppypower76, While I understand that you want to promote the site, please keep in mind that this is not the forum to do it, there is a website forum in which you can promote CSI related websites.

ebuzz55 if you use a link to the petition in your signature, could you please do it in the URL Clickable style, as it stretches the screen.

Desertwind, I'm commenting on what you said on the Grissom montage thread.

I think it's funny that I also am the baby of my family, and have 3 sisters and 2 brothers! Quite a coincidence! And his brothers... well, they could very well look almost as good as him, with the good genes his parents gave him! :D Maybe they have a family resemblance, as the brothers have in Blood Lines. Hum, it certainly looks as if we have something in common, doesn't it... ;)

And I absolutely agree with you: he certainly does not seem conceited which, as you say so well, is another appealing attribute about him. :)

Do you think you have something in common with him? You can find that out here. Have fun, girls!

I've seen those report things before but have no idea what's what with this particular one.

The Evanston thing is cool though...I'm not sure how far it is from here but not extremely far.I'm in the south suburbs, though actually closer to Blue Island, where Gary Sinise was born. Hehe two of the CSI stars were born within probably 20 or 30 miles of where I live :)

I agree about the beard too :) I think he looks way better with than without.

I wish I was the Mel doing that...it's the play, right? you're lucky :)

Destiny said:
puppypower76, While I understand that you want to promote the site, please keep in mind that this is not the forum to do it, there is a website forum in which you can promote CSI related websites.

If it came across that way, it was unintentional, was just helping fellow Billy fans find what they were looking for :)

Kat, congratulations, your grandaughter is going to be smiling all year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back