The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
Have any of you wondered what he's up to this summer- NO NEWS-- what-so-ever :(- no pics-of the supposedly clean shaven-Billy- is he in his L.A. home, in Chicago-or both-- ?boy, his PR people sure keep him at a low profile- know he was at some "service' for a family member-- although vague-just like to know what and how his summer is going- ;) back to filming soon-that's all-- anyone got any "news"?

Filming is into it's 2nd or 3rd week i think. Several of our sources tell us the beard is gone, but I haven't seen this for myself yet so don't want to confirm anything until my lil eyes see it for themselves :lol:

From what we know, he had a nice summer staying out of the limelight ;)

The WPAP
The William Petersen Appreciation Page

poppy here's a link to the listing of all Billy movies in current month. it'll be updated soon for august. you can check it and know when and where he'll appear ;) (you're from USA right? if not it won't help you very much :( )

ETA:
newflame did you hear that?? the beard is probably GONE!! YAAAAAAAY!!! :D :D :D :D *jumps in joy*

poppylvsgriss said:
i do believe i may be going slighly insane. i could've sworn i'd seen billys film '12 angry men' listed in tv listings for the next week and its really been doing my head cos its not anywhere in the listings. so either i dreamt it or imagined it. either way its not good cos i must be so obssessed by 'the hottness' that i'm imagining his films are on tv now!!

The original 12 Angry Men with Henry Fonda is on 12th Aug, on one of the Sky Cinema channels ;)

The WPAP
The William Petersen Appreciation Page

Adzix said:
poppy here's a link to the listing of all Billy movies in current month. it'll be updated soon for august. you can check it and know when and where he'll appear ;) (you're from USA right? if not it won't help you very much :( )

no i'm not in US but thank you for that anyway - most gracious!! there's never anything on in the UK with him in it - no fair! :confused:

puppypower76 said:
Several of our sources tell us the beard is gone, but I haven't seen this for myself yet so don't want to confirm anything until my lil eyes see it for themselves :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Nonono.gif
Nonono.gif
Nonono.gif

Please say it's not true!!!
Mad.gif

Ok, I'm curious. :lol: But to have no Hott beard for the whole season.
Mad.gif

Sheesh, I'm losing interest in CSI and this tidbit isn't helping. Sorry. :(

---------------------------
Kessler.jpg

Patience is the key. Promo shots will probably be coming around within the next few weeks since they're already shooting.

I would bet we'll see Billy starting this season in the best shape ever. I love the beard too, but after the initial shock is gone I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Remember all those dimples under there? :p

ooh yes - those dimples. mmm. trouble is i have no patience hee hee.

i think i'm gonna have to watch some 1 - 3 episodes to get myself used to no beard griss (if indeed it is true that is)

ebuzz, have i told you that i love you? :lol: the dimple is the cutiest thing ever. and i'm so excited to see how he looks like, it's scary. i'm very curious! when was the last time he didn't have it? 3 years ago? oh, c'mon people 3 years without, 3 with, 3 without and so on :D but hey beard-lovers, don't get upset yet. maybe he'll have it back, it takes only a couple of days to grow it back. besides, we love him no matter what remember? :D

ebuzz55 said:
Patience is the key. Promo shots will probably be coming around within the next few weeks since they're already shooting.

I would bet we'll see Billy starting this season in the best shape ever. I love the beard too, but after the initial shock is gone I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Remember all those dimples under there? :p
Those dimples or should I say dimple, and that chin. I'll settle for that if I can't have the beard.

You did see him in the re-make of "12 Angry Men" the web-site below lists all of his movies- and just a helpful tid-bit- for the U.S. fans- I got "Gunshy from "TARGET" just birng up that site and put his name in and it'll have all the movies they sale with him- pretty resonable prices as well- ;)

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

Not to dispute anyone else- but in our morning paper- it stated CSI will resume filming in mid-August-at the MGM Grand for one, and are still scouting around for other "places"-----just wanted to say- that maybe they are filming at the studios in L.A.-- but will not be here LV till mentioned- ;)mid-August-

LAs Vegas Review Journal- columnist Carol Cling- Shooting Stars-

desertwind said:
You did see him in the re-make of "12 Angry Men"
No! :( And I'd like to!!! I don't think Target ships to Canada and I don't know where to look for it! :( They don't have it at Amazon neither... Help!!!

Adzix I heard Billy with No beard YAY!!!! *jumps on bed* (This isn't helpping at all Now I'm getting extremely Hyper)

Desertwind You're now in Billy's territory Go look for him in aug. Please finish my job. :p . I wish ya luck. So you can see him. :D

good to know desertwind about Target ( side--I love Target)
and I want the beard back, loved him without it but love him MORE with it!
and I can't wait to see the promo pictures :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back