The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES-YES-YES AND MORE--seductive mesmorizing classy and elegant did I mention addictive :p here's another article for ya all- titled --- 'CSI" going romantic against "Grey's Anatomy" ?

CLICK HERE TO READ

:lol: :lol: :lol: Crys you know you're a master of dialoques?? :lol:

got two more:
NESAM-ic - never ever stops amazing me
hogoram-ing (hot, gorgeous, amazing)

Oh my, that is so funny!!! :lol:

I thought of something else; Kissable Angel or Dangerous Devil being Yummily (!) Sexy! KADDYS...

Or (he inspires me so much!) SWEATABLE: Sexy William Enormously Appealing To All Burning Ladies Everywhere... :devil:

They're all so good... I smell a poll. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to make it. Teehee, thanks again Adzix... scenarioness is a subdivision of my muse.

Crysthala said:
Me: Billy is so totally sychik.
Mom: He reads minds?
Me: Devilishlygorgeous. No, he's not psychic- well, he could be- he's sychik. THTBT.
Mom: Ooook. What does sychik mean?
Me: Finfast... OMSG, he'z gotta lab coat on... must watch...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about ...

MOM My Oh My

He's just MOM!!! :lol:

SDEKLAS Super Duper Eatable Kissable Lovable And Sexy :p

How sad is it that I can actually pronounce sdeklas? You know what, at this rate we should have our own language in no time, and nobody not from this thread's gonna have any idea what we're talking about... :lol: It's gonna be like,
"Yo, skitta ratta tat tat skeet?"
"Demfas nackel gluglug Grissom mackadakka sdeklas."
"Dude, totally fzshniit. Sychik?"
"Klikka tat rat nicka?"
Actually, we'll probably have to carry the discussions on in PMs. You know how the moderators get all farblondzhet about other languages on the forum. Course, Billy deserves his own language, he's so sweatable... we could call it Billy-ese... or Billy-ish. Or we could always name it Sexy, after him.

Crysthala said:
Dude, totally. He is so hot, he needs a new word for hot.

When I first joined the "Hottness club :lol: the first word I loved came from Kazzy. :D
She named him a SEX GOD!!
clapsmiley.gif

Yes Kazzy, I still remember that name. :p

So my fellow grissom nuts :D that's what he is . . . a Sex god!!!!!
drooling.gif

bow.gif
SEX GOD
bow.gif

------------------------
Ggxxbanner.jpg

Crysthala said:
"Yo, skitta ratta tat tat skeet?"
"Demfas nackel gluglug Grissom mackadakka sdeklas."
"Dude, totally fzshniit. Sychik?"
"Klikka tat rat nicka?"
:lol: :lol: you're killing me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Singing: "Sex god, sex god, you're my sex god
You can give it to me when I need to come along
Sex god, sex god, Billy you can turn me on..."

And so on, and so on... (I don't know half of the lyrics of this tune... :lol:), so let's all sing together!

Have any of you wondered what he's up to this summer- NO NEWS-- what-so-ever :(- no pics-of the supposedly clean shaven-Billy- is he in his L.A. home, in Chicago-or both-- ?boy, his PR people sure keep him at a low profile- know he was at some "service' for a family member-- although vague-just like to know what and how his summer is going- ;) back to filming soon-that's all-- anyone got any "news"?

Desertwind I went Billy hunting in Chicago and no luck. :( . Though I did have fun sight seeing. :p

Billy does need his own language. :D Billy-ese sounds good.

Adzix you Icon is the truth!!!!

FallenforGrissom Seems like I'm not the only one in luv with manhunter. :p

WPRMW he is a Sex god. Everytime he walks it's like OMG!!!!

ive got it!!!!!

*dances around the room*

as we all know he's going to miss 2 episodes....well.....i have a plan,
they should write that he has been kidnaped and he is stripped naked and when the team go to rescue him and they find him in a small dark room naked!! well, mabey they would make him wear pants but thats not the point!!

what do you think??

i do believe i may be going slighly insane. i could've sworn i'd seen billys film '12 angry men' listed in tv listings for the next week and its really been doing my head cos its not anywhere in the listings. so either i dreamt it or imagined it. either way its not good cos i must be so obssessed by 'the hottness' that i'm imagining his films are on tv now!!

I'd like to see that movie too, since I couldn't find it anywhere! I bought the original, made a very long time ago, and I liked it a lot. I have to watch it again sometime and imagine Billy as Juror #12... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back