The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I think I have a problem. The past 4 nights Ive had dreams I was with Grissom or I was Sara and with Grissom too. We always are in a bed in the dream too. One dream I had to take care of him because he was injured and that was a good one i must admit. Anyone else have this happen to them? I think its just an incurable disease.

And is it also a problem that while I was making out with this guy I was thinking about a certain someone else? I mean this guy was just a really good friend and Im thinking about how Id rather be making out with a certain blue-eyed man.

I guess I have a problem and I need help!!

desertwind said:
Not to dispute anyone else- but in our morning paper- it stated CSI will resume filming in mid-August-at the MGM Grand for one, and are still scouting around for other "places"-----just wanted to say- that maybe they are filming at the studios in L.A.-- but will not be here LV till mentioned- ;)mid-August-

LAs Vegas Review Journal- columnist Carol Cling- Shooting Stars-

Apologies all, I didn't make myself clear filming in LA has resumed. Yes they are scheduled for Vegas as the paper states, but don't be surprised if places and dates change between now and then, the RJ is pretty good at reporting, but sometimes production does just run out of time or they can't get the time slot they want, it's quite a big task when they go to Vegas as opposed to local location trips.

In respect of Billy and going to Vegas, if he can get out of going he will, only if it's really necessary for him to go is the only way you'll get him there, and he'll complain about it every step of the way :lol:. Although if you ask him, he'll probably say different :lol: He has a very busy few months coming up and as of yesterday it was unlikely that he'll go to Vegas this trip, but like I said, things do change, and he might be persuaded :)

I can't remember the name of it, but there is an Australian DVD website that supplies a lot of Billy films on DVD which are not available in the US and UK, including 12 Angry Men, Deadly Currents, and several others. It's something like EZDVD or something like that. :)

Present Tense, Past Perfect came out on DVD last year, this is available in the UK, it's only 30 mins long, but definitely worth the watch. If anyone is interested in getting hold of a copy, feel free to PM or email, and I'll point you in the right direction :)

The WPAP also has a full list of his films at the site under the "career" section, as well as a big list of his theater productions and plenty of reviews of his theatre performances. :)

The WPAP
The William Petersen Appreciation Page

P.S. Edited to say, if we're given permission to post the upcoming schedule on the trip to Vegas we will, but unfortunately we're not always allowed, but will see what we can do ;)

wow, thanks a lot for that information puppypower, it was very detailed ;)

and ginascar, don't worry! you're in approximtely 7th stage of WPHS, deadly disease :lol:
if you need help, we all do. and the best available help is this thread where we talk and admire our blue-eyed, chin-dimpled favorite actor :D i'm afraid there is no real cure though :lol:

You're welcome Adzix we like to be thorough :lol:

Like many others who post information, we like to help as much as we can ;) if we know something and have permission to share, we will, we wish we could share everything we know, but we can't :( Anyone can find anything on google, there is certainly plenty of Billy info out there on other sites as well as our own, (we still have a good 60+ articles of our own to put back up on the site) but if theres a lil something we know what isn't on websites and we can share it, you can guarantee we will ;)

The WPAP
The William Petersen Appreciation Page

hey guys, i wanted to say a little something about 'Big Middle', which i just watched yesterday.. :) it was such a great episode, i looked up the transcript: (this is about the scene that a lady (the one with the purple undershirt, slaps Grissom's ass!!! :lol: :lol: i was like: OMG; i soooo want to be that women, i wanted to do that too!!!!!!! ;) wonder how his ass felled!! ;)

GRISSOM: Excuse me. I'm with the Crime Lab. Have you ever seen this man
before?
(He shows her the photo.)
CHAIR DANCER #1: (shakes her head) Never seen him before.
(Grissom notices her purple undershirt.)
CHAIR DANCER #1: Do you see something you like?
(She grabs her breasts and rubs them. Grissom backs away.)
GRISSOM: I'm sorry. I, uh ... I noticed your lovely purple undergarments.
CHAIR DANCER #1: I bought it here at the convention, honey.
GRISSOM: You did? (nods) Thank you.
(Grissom walks past her and she slaps his behind. Grissom turns around to look
at her.)
CHAIR DANCER #1: (shrugs) Fat girl, gay guy. It's not unheard of.
(Without saying a word, Grissom turns and leaves.) :p

it was soooooooooo cute!!!!!! and then the scene that he is in the lingerie shop! :D here is it:

REGINA OWENS: That's some tickler you got there.
GRISSOM: Excuse me?
(She motions to his beard.)
REGINA OWENS: You got everything you need to please a woman.
GRISSOM: Do I..? (smiles naughty) (He looks at her name tag) Regina.. :p

She calls his beard a tickler!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :D Wooow, sooo sexy! :D It’s kinda true, that he has everything he needs to please a women!! ;) :devil:

hee hee. he most certainly does!!

that epi is one of the classic grissom episodes cos he's so funny in it. he just looks completely bewildered most of the time. soooo cute!!

totally want to be the one who slaps his behind aswell. just think, that actress got PAID for doing that!!!!

i'm going to rewatch Big Middle right now. it's SUCH a funny episode!!!! i also love the scene from King Baby, when he and Nick are in that store "For a Child in All of Us" or something. when she tries to see which size of dipers Grissom wears :lol: and then "Oh, you've got such a nice daddy". HILAROUS.

hehe it's too bad Sara wasn't there the first one I can just hear her..."yes he does" LOL. And the second one I recall, slightly disturbing but still hilarious.

ebuzz55 said:
I would bet we'll see Billy starting this season in the best shape ever. I love the beard too, but after the initial shock is gone I'm sure we won't be disappointed. :p

I hope I won't be disappointed. :rolleyes:
So, did BP go into hiding before S4 started filming when he grew the beard? Or do you think this is his way of becoming a ghost? :rolleyes:

greggooooShe calls his beard a tickler!!!!!!!! Wooow, sooo sexy! It’s kinda true, that he has everything he needs to please a women!!

Tickler. :p Yes, I love the tickler.
luvlove.gif

-------------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

Adzix - great banner! ;) However, I think I'm in the 10th stage of WPHS... and I don't want no cure! :D

greggoooofan - I just love the Big Middle scenes you described! FINFAST!!!

WPRMW - I also love the tickler... :devil: With it, MOM, he's so SDEKLASy, SWEATABLE, THTBT and SYCHIK!!! :)

Just my two cents... ;)

greggoooo_fan said:

CHAIR DANCER #1: (shrugs) Fat girl, gay guy. It's not unheard of.

That line just cracks me up everytime I hear it.
biglolsmiley.gif

What a memorable line.
biglolsmiley.gif

greggoooo_fan said:REGINA OWENS: That's some tickler you got there.
GRISSOM: Excuse me?
(She motions to his beard.)
REGINA OWENS: You got everything you need to please a woman.
GRISSOM: Do I..? (smiles naughty) (He looks at her name tag) Regina.. :p

Smiles naughty? :devil:

------------------------
Threehottness.jpg

Adzix - great banner! However, I think I'm in the 10th stage of WPHS... and I don't want no cure!
thank you so much GGgirl ;) i like your new avie as well :D

i just saw Big Middle. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., i cracked up so much my whole district was quaking :lol: before he said "Regina" the look on his face was priceless.

oh, and nice to see our billy-language is in use GGgirl ;) :D

Well, we really have to use Billy-ese after all the time and effort we took to make it, don't you think? Oh, it was soooooo painful... ;) And maybe I'll try to find other new words. Don't think it will be a cure for the 10th stage of WPHS, though. :lol:

then we'll need to put them all together and make a dictionary :lol: that's gonna be a pretty language :lol:

Adzix said:
then we'll need to put them all together and make a dictionary :lol: that's gonna be a pretty language :lol:
Okay, here's the beginning of the dictionary:

DEVORGEOUS – devilishly gorgeous
FINFAST – freakin’ impossible not to faint after seeing this
GRISSOM – gorgeous, ravishing, ideal, sizzling, stunning, orgasmic, magnetic
HOGORAM – hot, gorgeous, amazing
KADDYS – kissable angel or dangerous devil yummily sexy
MOM – my oh my
NESAM – never ever stops amazing me
SDEKLAS – super duper, eatable, kissable, lovable and sexy
SWEATABLE – sexy William enormously appealing to all burning ladies everywhere
SYCHIK – sexy, yummy, crazy, hot, killer
THTBT – too hot to be true