The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need contributions!!! :)

P.S. One more:
KISSLEDS – killer kisser, irresistible intellect, sexy silhouette, sweet smile, luscious lips, extraordinary eyes, darling dimple, sensual shades :devil:

LOL orgasmicbilly. Poppylvsgriss, been there. I once thought I saw an article on TVguide's webpage that Billy wou;d be coming to my hometown. :lol:

Ok, so i'm gone for a day and there's a thousand posts to read through! :eek: Way to go girls!! ;) :D

And the truth behind my late arrival: I was watching Jackpot again... and it took me a day to come back to reality :lol: :lol:
(My brother actually had rented a CSI dvd and of all dvds available he had accidently chosen the disk
with Jackpot and Invisible Evidence on- isn't life grand??? :) :) )

Grissom's so damn HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT - Jeans, and vest, and backward cap, and short sleeves....ahhhhhhhhhhh i need some air :p :p :D :D :D :D

Okay, I understand... Jackpot *sigh* :devil: And after you get your fresh air, why don't you make up some new words for our SDEKLAS SWEATABLE who NESAM? We need help!!! :lol:

MOM! good job GGgirl ;) :D i can make a fan art - dictionary when we'll run out of ideas ;) :D i like inventing a new language :lol:

Yes thank's puppypower it's nearly impossible to find them- I've been to the MGM Grand- and they all act like I'm nuts (well possibly-another story for another day) but no one knows anything-or their not allowed to say!!!! I remember running around looking for them on the "Killer" episode- to no avail- they film here really early- were at the Bonanza Gift Shop-on Las Vegas Blvd.---downtown-at the bus station- one security guard told he he saw Jorja- but no one else- and security is tighter than a drum-- :( the fan that did spot him and chat with him talk about a stroke of luck- :eek: I was at one area at 8 am they'd been there at 5 am- and I know he Billy doesn't particulary care for Vegas- although he was spotted eating dsinner at The Bellagio and playing the slots at the airport on his way out of town- and my neighbor passed by him- last year walking down the strip with a bunch of people, said he had on sunglasses and was "breathtakinly" good looking- he smiled and nodded at her-as she passed by him-- she's not a fan of CSI or him--not like we are--but said "wow, that's the CSI guy" is he cute" the thing that's frustrating- even though we live here- you never know they'd been her till their gone-but, can you imagine if they announced it- the zillions of fans who would barage the filming area it would be chaotic-so what ever news I hear about I'll let you all know-- ;)

MGM GRAND

adzix: WPHS means the william petersen hottness syndrome (Please tell me I'm right.)

The Idea of the dictionary is Great. I have a feeling I may use BELL alot :p.

I saw JACKPOT YET AGAIN That eppie never gets old. HAWT!!!!

Oh and for the king baby fans

MADGE: Howdy.

GRISSOM: Well, howdy. I was wondering, do you carry adult diapers?

MADGE: Oh, we sure do. (She looks at Grissom.) What are you, about a 34, 36?

(Nick smiles.)

GRISSOM: Well, they're not for me.

MADGE: Oh. (She looks at Nick.) Well, aren't you lucky to have such a nice
daddy?

(Nick's smile fades fast. Grissom turns and looks at Nick, a huge smirk on his
face. Nick glances at Grissom. He looks at Madge and smiles.)

NICK: I'm going to have a look around.

My other favorite King baby line is after that scene.

MADGE: Mommy-shopping?

GRISSOM: Sort of. I was wondering, in your line of work, do you ever wear a
uniform or a dress?

MADGE: No, but I could. Are you a drinker or a stinker?

GRISSOM: Excuse me?

MADGE: Well, a drinker likes to ... (She motions to her breasts.) ... and
stinker ... (She motions below.)

GRISSOM: I get it.

OMG That made laugh so hard I had to go get a drink of water because I was choking. The store is called Forever Baby.
Question:If Grissom was into that kind of thing would anyone be his mommy and what would he be drinker or a stinker?

newflame13 said:
Question:If Grissom was into that kind of thing would anyone be his mommy and what would he be drinker or a stinker?
I certainly would be his mommy!!! ;) And I'm sure he'd be a BELL of a drinker. :devil:

I also think this episode was really funny with all the lines you transcribed! Thank you! :lol:

And I'll add WPHS to the dictionary. Thanks for the info!

As for Jackpot, what can I say except I WANT ANOTHER ONE LIKE THAT!!! (sorry if I yelled, but I couldn't help myself...) :eek:

MOM you BPN (Billy Petersen Nuts) are too, too funny!
biglolsmiley.gif

My buddy says to me sometimes that I have BOTB (Billy on the brain.)
biglolsmiley.gif

BPN Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
bow.gif

-----------------------
Ggbanner.jpg

And my son tell me I watch too much CSI... :lol: We can NEVER watch too much CSI! :) And sweet Billy... ;)

my girls don't even know what CSI is, besides a TV show Mommy likes to watch, but they know GRISSOM!
funny huh? :lol:

hhunter said:
my girls don't even know what CSI is but they know GRISSOM!
funny huh? :lol:

Teaching them young about Mr. Hottness eh? :lol:
My 7 yr old niece knows Gil too. :D

THFW: Too Hott For Words.
bigsmile3.gif

------------------------
Love.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back