The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix said:
hey puppy, are you going to put the video from it on WPAP if the petition succeeds?? i don't think i would be able to watch it on TV :(

oh of course the clip with be put on the site, if it's too large, then we can sort something out, the show is an hour long so putting it up on the site may have to be done in stages, but we'll do the best we can for every one :) if we are successful it may not happen straight away, but we can put the wheels in motion :)

The WPAP
www.billypetersen.com

Are you in Chicago?-unpacking-? ask Billy to help you- oh, no wait a minute he's been in my neck of the woods- :lol: but I to no avail didn't see him- have photos of the MGM grand though - and WP_rocks I know its sad- no beard- yucky- :( :(and puppypower thanks for the link- how fabulous to see him with what's his face James-- :eek: and we could all tape it and watch it over and over :p like I have the Bob Costas HBO interivew- he's so delightful and sooooooo charming/sweet and gentle--and so appealing you want to jump through the TV and grab him- I tried it once but alas just bumped my head and cracked my TV screen :lol: in/on an interview-- and jeanmacgreen the artwork/banner- is Ms. Adzix she's a talented little pearl ;)

desertwind said:
... - and WP_rocks I know its sad- no beard- yucky- :( :(
Well, not yucky, but... imho, less hunky... :(

and we could all tape it and watch it over and over :p like I have the Bob Costas HBO interivew- he's so delightful and sooooooo charming/sweet and gentle--and so appealing you want to jump through the TV and grab him- I tried it once but alas just bumped my head and cracked my TV screen :lol: in/on an interview--
I think you forgot a few "over and over", about a hundred of them... ;) I have seen that interview (but don't have it... :(), and you're absolutely right: delightful, charming, sweet and gentle... His beautiful personality shines through (see my signature?)... :) MOM, not only is he hott outside but the inside is mighty fine too!

btw, sorry about your head and your TV screen! Hope you both feel better! :D

desertwind said:
Are you in Chicago?-unpacking-? ask Billy to help you- oh, no wait a minute he's been in my neck of the woods- :lol: but I to no avail didn't see him- have photos of the MGM grand though - and WP_rocks I know its sad- no beard- yucky- :( :(and puppypower thanks for the link- how fabulous to see him with what's his face James-- :eek: and we could all tape it and watch it over and over :p like I have the Bob Costas HBO interivew- he's so delightful and sooooooo charming/sweet and gentle--and so appealing you want to jump through the TV and grab him- I tried it once but alas just bumped my head and cracked my TV screen :lol: in/on an interview-- and jeanmacgreen the artwork/banner- is Ms. Adzix she's a talented little pearl ;)

No I live on the East Coast, Just wishful thinking on my part. Love to be able to live there and see all his stage work over and over again. Do you know if there is a way to get or purchase from HBO a copy of the Billy interview you mentioned? I never saw it and I sure love to! Adzix is very talented indeed!

Hey jean , are you talking about the Bob Costas interview? Because I think you can watch it on GrissomSaraRomance.com (GSR) and on WP.org in the video section of both sites :)

Hope it helps :D

And yes, beardless = not yucky *hell, no!* but definitely less hunky :( :(

GrissomFREAK said:
Hey jean , are you talking about the Bob Costas interview? Because I think you can watch it on GrissomSaraRomance.com (GSR) and on WP.org in the video section of both sites :)

Hope it helps :D

And yes, beardless = not yucky *hell, no!* but definitely less hunky :( :(

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

awwww, thank you girls *sniff* really, you don't know how much your comments mean to me :)

about the interview! i actually watched it yesterday, mostly b/c i saw his laughing-hard pic from there, and i couldn't remember that moment. so i watched it and *sigh* what can i say? i love the guy :D he was so sweet and funny. i wanted to hug him too :lol: it was great, i wish he was in more interviews like this.

Meliss828 said:
Hey All, I am soo excited I just bought my tickets to A Dublin Carol!!! So pumped, I will be 3 rows from the stage!!!

Way to go Meliss!! :) I'm pretty damn sure that each and every one of us would want to be in your place ;) ;)
We certainly look forward to a couple ...dozen pics!! :lol: :lol:

I've read everyone's posts about B or no B and what i have to say is : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" :(...i haven't seen any promo pics yet, though, so i'll come back later with specific comments (although i don't think that any beardless pic is going to make me change my initial statement ;) :rolleyes: )

ooh screencaps, I need screencaps over in the pic thread....please?

I found the CSI Wikipedia article and liked the trivia tidbit about Grissom getting his name 'cause Billy liked the space program(there was an early astronaut with the last name of Grissom)...which I also happen to love. Go Billy LOL. I know how Wikipedia is but I hope it's true.

yeah Mel, i read about it in some other sources too, so i guess it's true. i also heard he decided to name Grissom "Gil" b/c he likes fishing :lol: gotta lov'im ;)

I know its sad- no beard- yucky- :(
Hear hear... Billy could never look "yucky". Beard or no beard it's still Billy under there and he'll always be gorgeous. When he first grew the beard about 80% thought that was yucky.

How can we make a judgement based on a .02 second clip? Once we get used to his bare dimpled face I bet we'll be just fine with it. :p

ebuzz, that is EXACTLY what i think too! i agree with you 100% and also think there is no sense in evaluating his look after seeing such a short and low quality video!let's just wait a little and we'll have some promos and more, and then we'll talk :D

hey, looks like a missed quite the party. Billy with no beard..HHHMMM
I have to say, he did look good in the earlier seasons, I have season 1 on DVD. But to me he looks better with, like all of you have attested to, Jackpot and Formalities, are the best pictures of him.
As for thinner, well.. that could be good, I want to see it and what clip are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back