The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, beings NO ONE-- seems to have spotted (including me)this "ghost/phantom" man all sunmmer- :(we don't know if he has a beard or not-but I'll take him anyway- I remember when I first saw him in S/4 with it- i went OMG he's so sexy :p and grows such a nice one- thick and full-and also it does thin his face down a bit- but he's a handsome man regardless- even though :p ever thought how he'd look "bald" :D

NO BEARD

BEARD

P.S. Adzix you'll love the "No beard" one :p

"Bald" Grissom??? O-M-G!! No no. My heart couldn't take it. Beardless is already too much actually. No way he's gonna lose those beautiful curls of his uh-huh NO NO NO :D

Haven't seen the preview either, but it's very possible that it features old clips of Grissom.

Right now I'm preparing for THE SHOCK = season 7 kickoff / Sept 21 :eek: :eek: :confused:

Thinner than season 3? You sure?? WHOA. Doesn't matter anyway. Our little Grissly Bear looks great no matter what :cool:

i think when season 7 is premiered, i think im gunna build an arke so i dont drowned in all the drool!!!

*thud!* he looks hot when he is thinner and beardless....but he looks even hotter when he is thin and bearded!!!

Thread: Discussion, not picture

Picture thread: Has title that says Pictures on it.

Future Pictures: there is an ep/promo picture thread with a spoiler tag on it to post season 7 pictures.

Thank you. :)

GrissomFREAK said:
He wasn't on the cover?? :devil: :eek: But -but -but HE'S THE HOTTEST CSI!!!

I bet the people who made this cover have never watched a single episode of CSI in 6 years :rolleyes: They would know he's the hottest if they had :rolleyes:

It's also because that unless you earn 20 million a
film, a guy can't have greying hair and be considered
sexy and desirable to the females in the audience. This in spite of the fact Our Blue-eyed darlin' had just a kiss of grey in his curly locks since he did 'Manhunter'.
Personally, his attraction is the kind that is ageless he'll always have the 'spark' that makes those who have it a true star, one that will be remembered long after the 'boy toys' have faded from people's memories.
Billy Petersen; Sweet as honey, Hot as fire and gorgeous
as a classic Greek statue!
Too bad he don't pose for something like that. :devil:

For you Billy you are a real sweetheart of a guy:

Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild.

Others have said they
have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.

As long as WP is happy and healthy, God Bless Him and his Family. I never really wondered about the beard since I knew who he was before CSI and had seen him with and without the facial foliage. He did need to lose some weight for health reasons, but I'll always love his plump baby-face cheeks that are so smoochable, especially the chin dimple.
Question, how can film/TV work be harder than stage work? There was something about WP complaining awhile back about the time and effort that goes into film work. But, Would'nt stage work be just as physically demanding as Film/TV, if not even more so? Honest, I'm just curious here I love the guy as much as anyone around here does. Curious and concerned for WP's continued good health and happiness.

:D :D :Dwelcome back jeanmacgreen where ya been?- glad your still amonst the living ;) and here's a tidbit about his acting- a fan on another site said that 25 yrs ago she'd seen him in "Streetcar Named Desire, and he was "magnificent" her words- and that next to CSI and his films, he pales in comparsion--- he's in all his glory "on stage" so back to his roots-in theater- I'll bet he is fantastic--- and happy as a clam in sea-water ;) you go Billy- do what you love-wished I was rich and could see you in your play this fall- :(

I'm here alright, still digging my way out from all these packing boxes from our recent move. I'd love to see him on stage where the intensity feels so real because these people are /right there/ not in your TV set, but it's sad all the same that he will eventually leave CSI for his first love of the stage. I know that I'm not the only one but, I'm really going to miss him terribly when he does leave TV. Moving to Chicago is looking better and better all the time. Just can't get enough of the guy and I'm certain that people who drool excessively in theatres are asked to leave to avoid a slippery floor menace.
P.S. Where did you get those GSR photos? They're unreal! Can you tell me where to find them, pretty please?

jeanmacgreen said:
Question, how can film/TV work be harder than stage work? There was something about WP complaining awhile back about the time and effort that goes into film work. But, Would'nt stage work be just as physically demanding as Film/TV, if not even more so?
Film/TV work is demanding because of the way scenes are shot. An actor usually has to do multiple takes of the same scene for the various camera angles, dialogue changes, etc. A 30 second segment of a scene can be shot as many as 10 times. Scenes are often shot out of sequence, which has to be a drag when an actor is trying to stay "in the moment". You can only imagine how intense the schedule is to get even 15 scenes a day completed.

Even though 1-2 hours on stage requires an intense amount of energy, the actor can stay in character and play out the story to it's conclusion. He has the rush of audience reaction in the moment, which is really what many actors will tell you is the reason they do what they do. Each performance is unique due to the interplay between the actor and his audience, so it's never exactly the same from one show to the next.

In live performance you share the moment with the actor, as opposed to being interrupted by bears selling toilet paper every 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

Hey everyone!
wave2smiley.gif

Well, I haven't looked at any beardless pics of BP for this season.
I've read many mix reviews :( and I am definitely not ready. :eek: Sorry. :(

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

-----------------------
DrDbanner.jpg

I was really not ready to see a beardless Billy pic either, WPRMW! Adzix had to console me after one was posted on our other thread... :( I woke up about 1 hour ago thinking about that (it was 4 a.m.) and couldn't get back to sleep. It's 5:13 a.m. now! Does it disturb me or what?

jeanmacgreen, I absolutely love your poem!!! It so describes what I feel... :D

In live performance you share the moment with the actor, as opposed to being interrupted by bears selling toilet paper every 5 minutes.

*snort*

But that is true. As an audience member you get so much more from the performer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back