The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was familiar with the kind of off-kilter scheduling that goes on with doing films or TV, I just was thinking although acting in this medium is more difficult to keep the emotional levels the same, physically speaking for the actor, it has to be less demanding than stage work, where after a performance there, you would be high as a kite on adreniline or to the bone exhausted depending on the type of story/emotions one is recreating night after night.
I'm not trying to sound snotty or anything like that, I was just considering the differences of the two forms based on what we know of WP's health lately.
For the record, I too get really tired of watching bears sell toilet paper every few minutes myself. :lol

GGgirl1 said:
I was really not ready to see a beardless Billy pic either, WPRMW! Adzix had to console me after one was posted on our other thread... :( I woke up about 1 hour ago thinking about that (it was 4 a.m.) and couldn't get back to sleep. It's 5:13 a.m. now! Does it disturb me or what?

jeanmacgreen, I absolutely love your poem!!! It so describes what I feel... :D

I wish I could claim credit for it but, in all honesty they are two small snippets from other quotes that just seemed so right in describing Billy and how we feel about him whenever he's onscreen. He's just incredible as an actor and a person. -THUD!- :D

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I love this site (and I've only read about the hottness of WP!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for these threads!

You must excuse me now, I must go for a cold shower! WOW!!!

I think that you should go take a look at the picture thread before your cold shower, otherwise you'll have to take another one!!! ;)

:lol: GG, you got it right :D

and a very warm welcome to you hellsy!!! i hope you'll enjoy it here ;) we're all a great bunch, crazy about CSI and Grissom/WP ;)

oh, i just signed the petition as well! :D

Adzix said:
:lol: GG, you got it right :D

and a very warm welcome to you hellsy!!! i hope you'll enjoy it here ;) we're all a great bunch, crazy about CSI and Grissom/WP ;)

oh, i just signed the petition as well! :D
hey what petition?

thank you guys i signed it too but living in england we dont get this show :( if he does appear on the show would someone try and post a link for us :D

grssom89 said:
thank you guys i signed it too but living in england we dont get this show :( if he does appear on the show would someone try and post a link for us :D

We'll be all over it for you. :cool:

hey puppy, are you going to put the video from it on WPAP if the petition succeeds?? i don't think i would be able to watch it on TV :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back