The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
grissom89 I love your avatar also,
and I want to see him on those kind of cases, crouched down, in jeans a la Jackpot or better Formalities
and working by himself, HE'S SO DARN CUTE!

yeah, yeah, i agree. who did this icon grissom89???? :lol: :lol: :lol: that had to be a heck of an artist *dies in laughter*

Adzix said:
yeah, yeah, i agree. who did this icon grissom89???? :lol: :lol: :lol: that had to be a heck of an artist *dies in laughter*
i wonder how the mind boggles??? Adzix is the genius behind my avatar guys :D

about the Grissom-crouches thing: soooo KISSLEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo darn sexy!!!!!!!! i'm not going to stop looking at the pictures where he does that... :devil: :devil: :devil:
adzix , really great job with your/Grissom89's avater! *laughs* :lol: :lol:

<gasp> God, he is so hot.
Okay, the way Billy walks is so sexy-making... he's like... <walk walk walk walk> It's beyond words. Can anyone find a cap of him walking?

i just so love the way he walks! it's in a tiny bit goofy and in the same way extremely sweet. every time i see his whole sylhouette in motion the only thing i can say is "aaaawwwwwwwwwww" :rolleyes:

or you can also say *sigh*... Glad to see I'm not the only one to like that! :lol: And I also like his smile, his teeth, his nose, his neck, and all the rest!!! He's so GRISSOM all the time! :D

'Bow legged is damn cute' hehe :D Got that right, girl. Too damn cute :D

Have you ever noticed his hands when he walks? I love when he does that. Sweet :p

my daughter does the same things with her fingers, moves them back and forth, so YES, I have noticed and it's so ADORABLE :D

you gotta be kiddin' be :lol: the hands ... no words :p i think the scene shot from the back in The Hunger Artist when he walks in a crowdy street shows it perfectly :D darn, i cought myself doing the same thing with hands some time ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back