The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertwind that is a great pic. :p

You got to understand, I became a fan couple of years back and Grissom isn't Grissom without the beard.
I'm visiting family in NM, and I'm attending the Connie Mack World Series, yesterday afternoon I saw several men 60-70 something all wearing strawhats. :lol: :lol: My god I thought of Grissom. :lol: :lol:
Must be a middle age thing. :rolleyes:
Hmmmm maybe BP should stick to the ballcap. :lol:
It's funny how somethings remind you of Grissom and CSI. :D

Oooh one more thing, I agree no strawhat without the beard. :)

LLTB!!!!!!!
bigsmile3.gif

--------------------------
PowerOf3.jpg

woww, i looooove his curly hair, they should bring it back indeed.. :devil: it wil kinda look different, more grey in it then, but well, i don't care, as long as its CURLY!! :D :D *starts dancing and singing*
WP rocks my world , i had it a couple of times, whenever i saw a strawhat, i thougt of Grissom.. it was in a store when i was shopping with my friends, and i was like: omg, that's Billy's hat!! :D my friends looked at me with that: Girl, you're mad!!' look :rolleyes: ;)

greggoooo_fan said:
woww, i looooove his curly hair, they should bring it back indeed.. :devil: it wil kinda look different, more grey in it then, but well, i don't care, as long as its CURLY!! :D :D *starts dancing and singing*
And I'd like his hair to be a little longer, as when he was younger... like in my favourite movie, Hard Promises! Absolutely yummy in that movie! :devil:

but 'Fur and Loathing' and 'Jackpot' Grissom... oops, my legs have just gone... And don't even get me started on the tuxedo episode...
I am so with you britfan (ps I am Yorkshire lass too - but banished to the south...)

Oh and I forgot....

Does anyone else love the way WP crouches down to look at evidence :devil:... one leg behind the other, one foot flat the other on toes? Like in 'Bodies in Motion' or in 'Formalities' in tux looking at the vomit with Sophia in the background babbling.... or am I just weird????? :eek:

O...M...F...G. IT'S BILLY'S BUTT. :devil:
Billy is not allowed to wear the Hatt if he shaves. That would be weird. The beard just makes him look so... so... GODS, he is sexy. Totally SDEKLAS.

uh, boy, i love when he crouches *looong sigh* you know, i basically like everything he does :lol: i'm still soooo curious how he's gonna look like in S7.

Long Live The Dimple! :D

RocketScientist said:
Does anyone else love the way WP crouches down to look at evidence :devil:... one leg behind the other, one foot flat the other on toes? Like in 'Bodies in Motion' or in 'Formalities' in tux looking at the vomit with Sophia in the background babbling.... or am I just weird????? :eek:
No no you're not weird. I love it too when he does that :D Love it so much I made two montages a few months ago -they're in the fan art forum :cool:

HERE

MOM! That crouching pic from Formalities is just WHOA :eek:

Adzix said:
i'm still soooo curious how he's gonna look like in S7.
Yeah, so am I. Speaking of which when is season 7 kickoff exactly? September? October?

Long Live The Dimple! :D
Long Live The Beard!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :lol: ;)

OK OK I say both is even cutest. Beard + Dimple :D

*SIGH*

OK so if Griss drops the beard :( maybe Nick or Warrick are gonna grow one :D Good for us beard addicts :D

Actually, I'm sure that if he drops it, audiences will drop too -OK that may be a little far fetched, but :p And then NBC will beg Billy to grow it back ;)

September 21, CSI's usual timeslot. I want it NOW, NOW, NOW.
It's actually CBS. And the Beard is not the Beard unless it's Billy's Beard.

RocketScientist said:
Oh and I forgot....

O course I've noticed- there's not much I haven't noticed about him- he intrigues and fascinates me- and grissom89 that is the most creative icon I ever seen- really good- and he is a flirt- good job on that-I love it-- you fans are all so great- :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back