The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: now this is starting to get dangerous GF :lol:

boy, can season seven already start please???? i think i've talked over about absolutely everything now. well, i'll never run out of Billy!Talk, but i miss the thrill of the new stuff ;)

Yeah, me too. I'm sooo excited right now. I guess you can imagine how I feel :D

I want Billy back huh Grissom. With The Beard -or without. Doesn't matter -anymore. I just want him back :p

Ok- Adzix the gigs up- show me the icons/avies :eek:-- you little rascal- I want one too- play fair- all kidding aside- what is the place/link where we can all look?

FIND ANYTHING?

AWESOME ADZIX that's your new name- really good- avies and icons- outstanding :eek: the best thank's ;)

ban_csi_33.jpg

It might actually give me something to watch for since no one had brains enough to get CSI nominated...*growls at Emmy peeps*

Thanks for telling!

omg, i looked at the pictures where he walked, or crouches, and i almost fainted; he is over the top-sexy!!! i sooo love it!! *jumps and sings* :D :D :D :D
i was watching the episode where he touched the face of Lady Heather, and i was like: omg, i wanna be her!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:
the way he touched her, soooo freakin' sensual!! :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thank you so much des!!! you guys make me keep improving my art skills ;) :D *jumps in joy*

grego, the LH moment was absolutely amazing! absolutely! you can see he's SO gentle, it was really deep. so different from all that horny guys out there ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back