The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix, the hat is just wrong. Full. Stop. :lol: It has caused so many texting arguments between me and my friends! Backwards baseball cap is the way forwards... fworr!! :devil:

I just told my friends that i'm Billy-Beard Addicted (i was in denial about it lately ;)) they said: 'Yeah right'. i said: Okay, try me! :devil: so they showed me a picture of a beardless Billy, and well, i like it, but it couldn't make me totally happy. :rolleyes: Five minutes later, they showed me a picture of a smiling, beard-wearing Billy, and the rest of the day, they had to hear me scream: 'I love Billy sooo much!!' all the time. :lol: In the evening, when i was calmed down, they said: Okay, we definitely believe you!' :lol:
i went to a meeting too, but they just don't help, WPHS has already infected my brains, it's in stage 7, so now it's terminal.. :( ;) ;)

Adzix , i agree with you, i can't imagine that! The beard just BELONGS to the hat; without beard no hat! :devil: :lol:

I need the beard, the straw hat was kinda goofy IMO :D
but the backwards baseball cap, now THAT is HOTTTTTTTTT
:devil: !!!! and the beard, he has to have the beard

For us all BAA, you can see here a montage I made this morning, showing him with ;) and without :( Da Beard... :D Just for comparison purposes... ;)

I thought the hat was cute too :)

I also think my mom might be in stage one or two or something, she's said recently she liked WP. Maybe it'll continue :D But she doesn't come online really :(

William Shatner- :D not even close-but yeah your right GGirl1 privacy- well today I called the Palms-(Paul stayed there} no info- and the Bellagio- same - their going to think I'm a total nut case-what's new :lol: although one girl said many others had called as well-and their not allowed yada-yada- so I'm just going to show up- and hope for the best and wp_rocks I am going to see if the beards gone- I got a roll of 24 in my camera- ;)I know this is the discussion thread but beings we're, or I am discussing this here's a photo of him way back with NO beard and in Vegas :p

BEAUTIFUL BILLY

BEAUTIFUL indeed, desertwind! :D And I wish you the best of luck!

As for Shatner, what I said was that it happened a verrrry long time ago, as in... about 20 years ago?... He certainly was good looking, but NEVER as much as a certain guy I won't name... ;) Because all of you know who I'm talking about! :devil:

Vegas rules!! Nice picture desertwind.
Okay guys I'm half and Half but i have to admitt I go to the BAA meetings as well I was in denile for a while.
Don't get me wrong I still go to the DAA meetings. :p
But I need the BAA meetings more.
GrissomFREAK I'm with YA!!

Scared of you Desertwind LOL I will be keeping an out on the news for any arrests :lol:

Giving out that info probably isn't worth losing their job over :)

desertwind said:
William Shatner- :D not even close-but yeah your right GGirl1 privacy- well today I called the Palms-(Paul stayed there} no info- and the Bellagio- same - their going to think I'm a total nut case-what's new :lol: although one girl said many others had called as well-and their not allowed yada-yada- so I'm just going to show up- and hope for the best and wp_rocks I am going to see if the beards gone- I got a roll of 24 in my camera- ;)I know this is the discussion thread but beings we're, or I am discussing this here's a photo of him way back with NO beard and in Vegas :p

BEAUTIFUL BILLY

i would so love if they brought back his curly hair from that meat bullet episode (darn, forgot the name). it was SOOOOOOOO adorable!!

GO Dimple :lol:

Adzix said:
i would so love if they brought back his curly hair from that meat bullet episode (darn, forgot the name). it was SOOOOOOOO adorable!!

GO Dimple :lol:
Oh yeah, his curly hair... Mmmmmmm! :devil: And btw, the episode was Burden of Proof.

And speaking of The Dimple, we can see it even with The Beard, as seen here. It's a little less obvious, but we get the best of both worlds! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back