The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea most men are just like im gunna shag her!!! up the wall really hard!!!

(sorry for being bold!!)

but they are...then grissom comes along with his shy self and is very sweet and doesnt even think he's going to have sex....which may i add just makes you wanna even more!!!

am i right??

he was just so darn cute. a little shy but still knowing what he wants. he really sensed the connection with her, without much flirting really. well okey, they did flirt a bunch before, but he initiated a lot of it.

orgasmicbilly said:
yea most men are just like im gunna shag her!!! up the wall really hard!!!

(sorry for being bold!!)

but they are...then grissom comes along with his shy self and is very sweet and doesnt even think he's going to have sex....which may i add just makes you wanna even more!!!

am i right??
Oh yeah, you're absolutely right! Couldn't have said it better myself... He is so sweet, so gentle, so tender you want to take his head in your hands and kiss him everywhere! :)

Yes, I really loved that LH moment and also the scene when Sara gently brushes chalk off his cheek... :D Sigh, I am a sucker for the mushy stuff I guess. I think the amazing thing about Grissom is that there is something so gentle about him and yet a lot of sensuality underneath the surface....sigh, is it September yet? :)

I'm ready for the new season. I've accepted Grissom will be beardless and I'm anxious to see Billy without it. He can't hide forever :)

i think seeing him without the beard will refresh things a little.....just think how awsome its gunna be when he grows it back!! :devil: :devil:

naaaaaah ... shhh! he won't do that that fast :devil: you know what they say "3 years with, 3 without, round it goes" :lol:

OMG, you ladies are talking about Gil and Lady Heather
:D

I LOVED Lady Heather's Box! he was incredible! that scene where he touched her face... MELT CITY BABY!
He was so sweet and it was so sensual....
just like he is :D

that was a funny episode for me because i had to watch it with my mum and ex-boyfriend and i had to sit there without shouting things like
"he finally shagges somebody!!"
and
"what about sara you ba***rd!!

hhunter said:
OMG, you ladies are talking about Gil and Lady Heather
:D

I LOVED Lady Heather's Box! he was incredible! that scene where he touched her face... MELT CITY BABY!
He was so sweet and it was so sensual....
just like he is :D
Oh yeah, my favourite guest star with my favourite man!!! :D And you're right: MELT CITY BABY! Have you seen the dailies of that episode on WPAP? I think they filmed that scene at least 10 times... I'd like to make him "lose his balance"... ;)

yes I have and on Lady Heather's Dominion,
so you should come to the GLH ship :)
I'm there alot!
"loosing balance" YOU BET! :D

*backtoBIllY*
I think it's on the picture thread, a pink shirt defenatly!
I don't care, well except the shirt he had on in WAY TO GO
I didn't like that color on him
he looks better in blue, brings out his eyes don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back