The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter I will put in a dollar for you- :) well today I went to the MGM Grand- here's the scoop from the front desk- first they won't tell you jack-s---one guy Jim, said that when celebrities come to town- their PR people set them up in the VIP rooms- and that they are totally kept in the dark-and can't give out info- anyway- privacy issue-- I can understand that- can you imagine the mob frenzy- :mad: I did get film for my camera- they're coming in Sun. nite but so I have no idea where they'll be staying-they don't announce that-- so secret-- but I'll skip work and go there as early as I can- so keep your fingers crossed for me- I'll even be thrilled to see a camera man- or anyone connected to CSI- but of course I'd love th see him my girlfriend is going with me, cause she said I don't want you to go crazy if you spot him-he'll be embarassed and so will you-later-- so I'll have to restrain you :lol:guess that leaves out us going for a drink-fantasies run rampant :devil:-I'd be thrilled to see George and Marg too- ;)

desertwind i was away on holiday with no internet access available, i just read the post, and ...WOW, goodluck !!! :D :D I hope you see the MAN, and try to be as calm as possible ( i know that's virtually impossible... ;))
Please send us any pics asap!!! :D :D

BTW, i thought that WPHS symptomes would go away during holidays, with no CSI epies, or WP pics, but....nope...they are still here....stronger than ever... :D :D :D

WP IS HOTTTTT!!!! :) :) I need new CSI epies...when does S7 start?? :rolleyes: *throws iced water on her head*...ok i'm cool now... :lol: :lol:
See ya all in about two weeks!! :D :D

desertwind, I totally understand the need for privacy for the celebrities, so let me tell you the story. A very long time ago, I worked as a telephone operator in one of the biggest hotels in Québec City and we had William Shatner as one of the guests in the hotel. The need for secrecy was absolute! But I was lucky enough to see him one morning, when I was going to work. He was nice looking, but not as much as our Billy!!! NO ONE is as good looking as he is!!! :D

hey, I think I'll take the Billy dinner party dicussion over here since the other tread is for pictures
although I LOVED it!
again, WHY WASN'T I INVITED ?:confused: and who cares if Billy has a little 'beer belly' I don't that is what makes him more attractive to me :D

and I saw a TV Guide today and on the cover was THE HOT GUYS OF CSI.. why wasn't GRISSOM on there? It was Greg and two guys from the other shows ( sorry Miami and NY Fans-I don't watch :eek: )

He wasn't on the cover?? :devil: :eek: But -but -but HE'S THE HOTTEST CSI!!!

I bet the people who made this cover have never watched a single episode of CSI in 6 years :rolleyes: They would know he's the hottest if they had :rolleyes:

Adzix said:
desertwind, you're SO LUCKY!! go for it!!! take pics! maybe you'll be the first one to take a pic of him without the beard????? :D
GrissomFREAK said:
sarcastic-lalala2.gif
I'm not ready for that. At least not yet
blah-oy2.gif
hhunter said:

I thought it was just me :eek:

Make that three. :rolleyes:
I'm just not ready for that. :eek:

-------------------------
Kessler.jpg

GrissomFREAK said:
Aw, so you go to the BAA (Beard Addicts Anonymous) meetings too, WPRMW? :(

You bet I do. :lol: :lol:
No offense to those who like him beardless, I just think he's more sexier with the beard. :rolleyes:

----------------------------
MyTeam.jpg

Oh yeah, I go to the BAA meetings too, but it doesn't help much... :lol: Anyway, I don't want no cure! :lol:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
No offense to those who like him beardless, I just think he's more sexier with the beard. :rolleyes:
Amen to that
sarcasitc-bow.gif

GGgirl1 said:
Oh yeah, I go to the BAA meetings too, but it doesn't help much... :lol: Anyway, I don't want no cure! :lol:
I don't want no cure either :lol:

BAA meetings are supposed to help us accept the change (beard ---> no beard). Errrrr -it doesn't really help :rolleyes: These meetings only remind me that Da Beard is TOO HAWWWT :eek: -yeah, well you know they show us PICTURES!! YEAH! PICTURES! WITH DA BEARD! :eek: How do you want us to recover from our addiction if they show us pics :rolleyes: IMPOSSIBLE.

Maybe we should go to the DAA (Dimple Addicts Anonymous) meetings :confused: :lol:

Not been on this website for a while. Thank you to everyone who said hello! Popylvsgriss - I also look forward to discussing Hot Billy Action with another Yorkshire lass... now I am out of the closet, loud and proud, as a Grissom worshipper!

Can I just say...gutted. A week in Vegas, with just a CSI tee shirt and Mug (yep, got one too!) to keep me close and what do I find? Two weeks after leaving Billy is there!! I blame my travel agent and the airlines for only having that week available, quite frankly!

Good luck with the stalking, desertwind. I salute you! May your camera be fully stocked with film and blessed with the beauty that is Billy Petersen. A beardless Billy at that. Not totally sure where I stand on that. Clean shaven with lots of curls, a la Burden of Proof, was quite delish, but 'Fur and Loathing' and 'Jackpot' Grissom... oops, my legs have just gone... :devil: And don't even get me started on the tuxedo episode... :eek:

okey, already posted this thought on GSR thread, but i have to do it here as well. can anybody imagine Grissom beardless with his straw hat on?? all due respect, but it's NOT gonna work for me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back