The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, now i'm starting to get really sad about me NOT being in Vegas at the moment!!! :( maybe i can buy a ticket to Vegas, and tell my mom it's for a school-project.. :devil: Yeah right, as if that's gonna work! *rolls eyes, and thinks of a better plan* :rolleyes: maybe i can just tell my mom that i'm soo obsessed with Billy, i NEED to see him in Vegas, and that i will be sloooowly dying if i don't go immediately.. :devil: No, that's not gonna work too.. :( *Calls FBI, and asks them if they know a way i can go to Vegas, while nobody knows* :devil: maybe, i have to make a doll, and put it into my bed, like i'm sleeping.. :devil: no, that's not a good plan, they will find out the next morning, and call to the airport, come after me, pick me up, and bring me home... *sighs* :rolleyes:
i have to think of something better to do.. i'll sleep on it a few nights.. :( :devil:

WOW- ya beat me to this-was just going to post this from my LVRJ--so thank's ;) I'm going to try my best this time to see them- no luck last time- the security here is so tight- but if any one can do it it will be me- ;)article was by Carol Cling-Shooting Stars- ;)LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL-poor souls filming in this horrific heat- it's 104 here today- :mad:

desertwind said:
I'm going to try my best this time to see them- no luck last time- the security here is so tight- but if any one can do it it will be me- ;)
Go for it, girl! I'm rootin' for ya :D

desertwind , you go and take LOTS and LOTS of pictures of Billy of course :D

and we want to hear all about it, and stick in a quarter or two for me at the MGM :lol:

Anyone have any idea what he was signing at the end of A Little Murder? I re-watched it tonight for the YoBling *ducks and runs from the CatNippers* and noticed that although the companion book translates the scene in SoS, it doesn't have this one.

I think something about learing to read lips
**achem**
**back to Billy**
my husband pointed out in that episode he looked like a stalker, especially around all those Little People
he looked just fine to me :D

desertwind, good luck, i hope you really see the cast! :D :D maybe you can dress up like a security-girl, and say you are called in to protect the cast of CSI.. :devil: :D then you can get so close to them, maybe shake hands with billy! :cool: :cool:

ah that would explain the companion's comment about him returning for the lip reading course.

BTW with all these Billy-ese words between here and the pic thread, I'm reminded of a quote from Twister, which is a fave of mine.

"I was just wondering why they call Billy the extreme" "'Cause Billy *is* the extreme" Extreme hotness in this case, right folks? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back