The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGirl1 I really think you should contact the Webster Dictionary people- and have them write one just for us, with your descriptions :lol: and I LOVE the dimple so sweet- that's where the angels kissed him :p AWWWWWW-and on the new update on WPAP they say his beard is gone and he's clean shaven for at least now :(waiting on some new photos--hurry up :lol:

ssday6.jpg

desertwind said:
GGirl1 I really think you should contact the Webster Dictionary people- and have them write one just for us, with your descriptions :lol:
;) I think we don't need them, everyone here contributed! We're talking a new language: Billy-ese!!! (I love it! :D)

and I LOVE the dimple so sweet- that's where the angels kissed him :p AWWWWWW-
Weren't they just wonderful angels to do that! :) He must have charmed them when he was born...

and on the new update on WPAP they say his beard is gone and he's clean shaven for at least now :(waiting on some new photos--hurry up :lol:
I'm crying... :( :( :( I'm a BAA!!! Well, not so anonymous after all...

GrissomFREAK said: GGgirl1 maybe you could post it everytime we start a new page ;) That way newbies won't be lost when they visit this thread :D ... so many words to describe Mr Hottness :rolleyes: ... it's like learning a new language :lol:

What do you think?
Wanna know what the mods think? I will tell you anyway, it wouldn't last long, we suggest folks skip the internet abbreviated terms and just type it out, it avoids confusion and it just works better. hmm there's a thought. :)

But, Destiny, it's not nearly as fun. :( A collection of extraordinarily long and sexy-making phrases is not nearly as fun as a collection of short and sexy-making words, don't you think? Besides, this will (ha!) wear off in a bit and we'll all go back to normal... whatever that is. Maybe. I doubt it.
Hey guys, I was just thinking something. It would be totally awesome if there actually was a Church of Billy... sadly, every semi-attractive (or even not) actor would soon have one, and we'd totally get posed off of. Still though, funny thought. :lol: We'd be like "May the Billy be with you" or "There is no dark side of the Billy; he's so hot, he sheds light on all who approach him." :lol: Ha! Haha! "And he doth wear that sexy leather jacket..."

Thanks CGgirl1 i have to say this is my favourite place to be dedicated to the man himself who is thfw. WE LOVE HIM!! :D

I just rewatched Still Life.

Did you notice how Grissom has his back to Catherine when he's telling her about his dad?
It's cute. And he's pouting in this scene too *YAY!* Such a yummy mouth :p

He's so private -although what he's doing is already a big improvement -confiding to someone, it's still too hard for him to look into her eyes :rolleyes: :(

i know u feel so bad for him in this part :( but it is a big step for him dont like to see him upset but it is really cute u just wanna give him a big hug :)

I'm glad you mentioned that, I've been going nuts wondering where we find out about Grissom's father 'cause he hasn't been mentioned in any eps I've seen. I read the review for Still Life and will have to watch it when it's on.

i don't know why but today i SO felt i needed to watch The Strip Strangler. ever noticed how awesome he's there? the end scene, Gris is so brave to go there and talk to the guy. i think in overall he is not afraid of many things. and i can't really think what he might be scared of. anyone has any ideas?

yep gris doesnt take crap from n e 1 :D
i have no idea what hes afraid of never really thought of it. most people are scared of some type of bug but obviously not in his case lol. Afraid of being in love? Afraid of not being with those he loves (the rest of team)? like at the end of season 6 he talks about his own death and how hed like to have cancer so he could say bye to those he loves :confused: but aside from that i dont know. mind you in the episode identity crisis he looks a bit stunned at millanders appearance and in grave danger but i dnt think we ll ever see grissom scared or maybe we will???

hey guys, i soooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the dictionary!!!! :D :D :D :D i watched the Pilot yesterday, and he really is laughing the whole time!! :) he wanted to pin the girl from the lab against the wall, i was like: waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! ;) :devil: he had that totally naughty look on his face, soooo KISSLEDS!! :D i really like it that he smiles more in season one, that's the billy i want to see! :devil: :devil: i just watched a trailer from gunshy, omg, he is soooooooooo HOGORAM there!!! ;)

From the Review Journal today

Cirque du "CSI": Starting Sunday, the MGM Grand theater that "Ka" calls home hosts "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

The first day's shoot will concentrate on the Cirque du Soleil production's battlefield segment -- in which the stage tilts vertically.

"CSI" regulars William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger and George Eads are expected in town Aug. 14-16 for additional location work at the MGM Grand, notes producer Louis Milito.

The WPAP
www.billypetersen.com

============
~Edited: Please take note this is a "Spoiler Free" Thread.~

puppypower76 said:

"CSI" regulars William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger and George Eads are expected in town Aug. 14-16 for additional location work at the MGM Grand, notes producer Louis Milito.

Cool! If I was there I would stay at the airport. Good luck if your in Vegas those days. :D

----------------------
Touch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back