The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome britfan glad your here- and glad you had fun in Vegas- '"HOTT" like our Billy- he doesn't care for Vegas- although he was seen walking on the strip- and eating at the Bellagio and actually playing the slots at the airport while waitng for his plane- :lol: so he must like it a bit-

cbscareswp.jpg

Hey Britfan
wave2smiley.gif

Welcome to the Grissom Collective! :D

Hmmm I must be the only one that doesn't care about TD. :eek:

LLTB
LoveHearts.gif

---------------------------
Face_2_facetogether.jpg

:lol: yeah, we SOOO need to do that.

GGgirl1 maybe you could post it everytime we start a new page ;) That way newbies won't be lost when they visit this thread :D ... so many words to describe Mr Hottness :rolleyes: ... it's like learning a new language :lol:

What do you think?

I'm all for it baby! So here is the newest version of the Billy-ese Dictionary:

BAA – Beard Addicts Anonymous
BELL – blue eyes, luscious lips
BHARP – Billy Hottness Addiction Rehabilitation Program
BOOM – Billy(’s) on our minds
BOTB – Billy on the brain
BPN – Billy Petersen nuts
DANGEROUS - darling, addictive, nice-looking, god, erotic, ravishing, obsessive, unbelievable, sensual
DEVORGEOUS – devilishly gorgeous
FINFAST – freakin’ impossible not to faint after seeing this
GRISSOM – gorgeous, ravishing, ideal, sizzling, stunning, orgasmic, magnetic
HOGORAM – hot, gorgeous, amazing
KADDYS – kissable angel or dangerous devil yummily sexy
KISSLEDS – killer kisser, irresistible intellect, sexy silhouette, sweet smile, luscious lips, extraordinary eyes, darling dimple, sensual shades
LLTD – Long Live The Beard!
MOM – my oh my
NESAM – never ever stops amazing me
RASCAL – really adorable, succulent, charming and absolutely luscious
SAY – scritch and yif
SDEKLAS – super duper, eatable, kissable, lovable and sexy
STUD – sexily tantalizing, unforgettable devil
SWEATABLE – sexy William enormously appealing to all burning ladies everywhere
SYCHIK – sexy, yummy, crazy, hot, killer
TB – The Beard
TD – The Dimple
THASSBO – this hott and sexy should be outlawed
THFW – too hott for words
THTBT – too hott to be true
WPHS – William Petersen Hottness Syndrome

*Sigh* Oh, so many words to describe Sir Grissom, Lord of the Beard! I love it! :) BTW, have you noticed how many times the words "sexy" and "hott" appear in there? It's a recurring theme for Mr. Hottness! :lol:

hhunter said:
LLTB! BELL! and BPN! BAA! that that pretty much describes him ;)
Oh, you have such a way with words... :D That RASCAL SWEATABLE is SYCHIK! TB, TD and BELL really make him THFW! THASSBO, so we BPN affected by the WPHS should really get into the BHARP. But we don't want to!!! BOOM! :)

Enter RANDOM EXTRA, who has no idea what we're talking about. I like it that way.
Oooh, Grissom is so GRISSOM. I've gone BPN with withdrawals... BOTB. LLTB... MOM.
I'd say we have another page or so before we start looking like lunatics... oops. Too late. BTOB... BRING THY OWN BILLY!

i LOVE billy/grissom too
LLTB BELL THFW BOTB BPN BAA!!!
HE really is TOO HOT FOR WORDS im so sad hes gonna be missing for a couple of eps but then we ll be twice as happy wen he returns and maybe they ll give him more screen time to compensate i (L) wp woo :D

KILLA HOTTNESS :devil: :lol: :cool:

SO, BPN ... ready for some more HOTTNESS? Remember that on Monday you got to vote for season 4 hottest profile -in the William/Grissom pic thread :) :devil:
Maaan, I can tell you it's gonna be tough! :lol:

Sure you're ready? :devil: :devil:

Crysthala , I just loooooove BTOB (adding it to the dictionary), and I'd just love to SAY him too!!! * sigh*

grssom89 , welcome among the craziest BPN on the planet! You'll have some fun here! :D

GF , I'm absolutely ready for season 4, but I don't know how long I will (oh, what a beautiful word, Will... :eek:) deliberate with myself before deciding... MOM, these DEVORGEOUS KISSLEDS will bring me to the brink of WPHS! I think I'm already at stage 12...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back