The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we can talk about anything we want: TB, TD, the BELL, in fact, anything that is THFW and THTB!

OK, I think it's time for an update:

BAA – Beard Addicts Anonymous
BELL – blue eyes, luscious lips
BHARP – Billy Hottness Addiction Rehabilitation Program
BOOM – Billy(’s) on our minds
BOTB – Billy on the brain
BPN – Billy Petersen nuts
DEVORGEOUS – devilishly gorgeous
FINFAST – freakin’ impossible not to faint after seeing this
GRISSOM – gorgeous, ravishing, ideal, sizzling, stunning, orgasmic, magnetic
HOGORAM – hot, gorgeous, amazing
KADDYS – kissable angel or dangerous devil yummily sexy
KISSLEDS – killer kisser, irresistible intellect, sexy silhouette, sweet smile, luscious lips, extraordinary eyes, darling dimple, sensual shades
MOM – my oh my
NESAM – never ever stops amazing me
RASCAL – really adorable, succulent, charming and absolutely luscious
SAY – scritch and yif
SDEKLAS – super duper, eatable, kissable, lovable and sexy
STUD – sexily tantalizing, unforgettable devil
SWEATABLE – sexy William enormously appealing to all burning ladies everywhere
SYCHIK – sexy, yummy, crazy, hot, killer
TB – The Beard
TD – The Dimple
THASSBO – this hott and sexy should be outlawed
THFW – too hott for words
THTBT – too hott to be true
WPHS – William Petersen Hottness Syndrome

Oh, I'm such a BPN struck with WPHS! :)

I have just got back from Las Vegas, where I spent a week buying CSI t shirts. What a place! Bonkers! Loved it! V Hot! :cool: I get back and find a 7th thread here, that poppylvsgriss comes from Sheffield too (OMG imagine Billy at the Lyceum!!! :eek: !!!! and that he's shaved off his beard! Are there any photos of this phenomenon?! On top of all that, a whole new language has been created with dictionary! This is going to tkae so long to catch up on. Hope internet connection lasts!

PS - this my coming out as a Billy/Griss worshipper on this thread. Been hanging around in the Gutter. Like it there...suits me :p :p

:lol: I didn't know it was a contest... Thanks, but it was a collective effort... :D He's so GRISSOM, it's easy to do! :lol:

Britfan, at last you found us!!! Welcome among the BPN and BAA affected by the WPHS! :D

Cheers, GGgirl. I think I've hit WPHS. It just crept up on me, but it feels good! I look forward to spending more time here! Just read up all the posts I wanted to read...2 hours!! Still on LV time I think!

hhunter said:
cool Britfan welcome and yes we are all Crazy for Grissom
we have BPN! :confused: :p

See the Billy-ese dictionary above, oops, go back towards the end of page 5 ;) We are Billy Petersen Nuts, it's not a disease! Unless you want to get in the BHARP... :lol:

Britfan, did you go to the Hottness thread to vote for the best season 3 profile? It's a must for all of us!

Britfan Welcome to WPRS for people who have over come with WPHS. :D
XD Adzix I think billy can solve season 7 issue by doing just that. Half the season he's beardless and the other half with the Beard. XD. We can all be happy. We Get TD and TB. :p BAA

britfan said:
I have just got back from Las Vegas, where I spent a week buying CSI t shirts. What a place! Bonkers! Loved it! V Hot! :cool: I get back and find a 7th thread here, that poppylvsgriss comes from Sheffield too (OMG imagine Billy at the Lyceum!!! :eek: !!!!

hey britfan!! can't believe there's someone else on here from sheff! get in! nice to see i'm not the only one round our way with 'the syndrome' :) i went to vegas in may. fantastic isn't it? got meself a CSI mug! :D look forward to discussing 'His Royal Hottness' with ya.

GrissomFREAK said:
YAY! A new self proclaimed BP Nut!! The more the merrier :lol: :cool:
*waves* Good morning everyone!

GF, I agree with you, it's wonderful to find someone to share all the BPN and BAA's passion for our SDEKLAS, SWEATABLE, SYCHIK and GRISSOM Billy!

I just found this one on Da Beard thread to add to the dictionary, courtesy of Tinkerbell: LLTB - Long Live The Beard!

And we could also add:
DANGEROUS - darling, addictive, nice-looking, god, erotic, ravishing, obsessive, unbelievable, sensual

MOM, he NESAM! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back