The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here's how it goes I have a 3month year old niece and I babysit her everyday.So when it's Seven o'clock I sit near my Tv screen and I start to feed her and we both end up watching CSI. Now Eveytime I say Grissom she smiles and laughs.
I say we are Billy Petersen Nuts. We are we're fanatics of DA MAN!!!

I guess we all do shove him down everyones throat- my girls say" are you going to talk about him-again"? and why are you sending me pictures of him? :pthey're rabid Johnny Depp fans-but I can't help myself- : :confused:---he's a "sexy beast"

desertwind said:
... but I can't help myself- : :confused:---he's a "sexy beast"
Oh, I totally concur (sexy beast)! :devil: Can't help myself either... Wouldn't want too... :lol:

Here's an update of Billy-ese, with the latest additions:

BELL – blue eyes, luscious lips
BOTB – Billy on the brain
BPN – Billy Petersen nuts
DEVORGEOUS – devilishly gorgeous
FINFAST – freakin’ impossible not to faint after seeing this
GRISSOM – gorgeous, ravishing, ideal, sizzling, stunning, orgasmic, magnetic
HOGORAM – hott, gorgeous, amazing
KADDYS – kissable angel or dangerous devil yummily sexy
KISSLEDS – killer kisser, irresistible intellect, sexy silhouette, sweet smile, luscious lips, extraordinary eyes, darling dimple, sensual shades
MOM – my oh my
NESAM – never ever stops amazing me
SDEKLAS – super duper, eatable, kissable, lovable and sexy
STUD – sexily tantalizing, unforgettable devil
SWEATABLE – sexy William enormously appealing to all burning ladies everywhere
SYCHIK – sexy, yummy, crazy, hot, killer
THFW – too hott for words
THTBT – too hott to be true
WPHS – William Petersen Hottness Syndrome

It's looking good!!! :)

Hey newflame13 and Adzix you got me thinking about 'CURACAO" (Deadly Currents} so I dragged it out and started watching it it last night- and it's better this time around- ;)hadn't watched it for a couple of years- he's so breathtakinly handsome- :p and his thin body -he wears white suits and ties- and it shows his killer butt---alot :p :p :p got half way through it-(had to get up early for work}---- and will watch the rest tonight- Ya know what I noticed about him, that comes through on almost all of his performances- his sarcasm -which sounds negative- but coming from him it's completely charming and appealing- :p

Okey girls, I kinda made a dictionary :p i'll be updating it when there'll be new words to put :D tell me your suggestions if you want me to change it somehow ;)

Sweetie, your link doesn't work! At least, I couldn't open it.

I've got another one:
THASSBO – this hott and sexy should be outlawed

:devil:

hmmm .... i don't know, it works on my computer :confused: *sigh* i'm gonna try and make some curacao icons. if this link won't work at all, i'm gonna do something about it soon.

THASSBO :lol: that's awesome!

ETA: if the link doesn't work try going here and click on the image to maximaze it :)

Adzix, I didn't know you are into Grissom and Lady Heather
anyway, great language, here is a try
he does have
BELL :)

Oh yeah, baby!!! That SWEATABLE STUD is FINFAST according to all the BPN struck with WPHS!!! :D And we all just looooove his BELL! :devil:

Oh, I just found a new one: RASCAL - really adorable, succulent, charming and absolutely luscious!

And you can try it too, it's fun! :)

Well Deadly Current isn't Bad. Billy's Butt I think cuts the cake. He's HAS A NICE KILLER BUTT!! Also his legs are actually quite nice as well. His legs have a shape and have some meat. In the beginning His Chest makes a nice appearance as well. :p :p :p . That Sexy Body!! Oh How I wish I was either the blonde or the brunette in the movie. Is it just me or is it that in every movie Billy has been in, He always Kisses and gets his way with the Girl.

newflame13 said:
Well Deadly Current isn't Bad. Billy's Butt I think cuts the cake. He's HAS A NICE KILLER BUTT!! Also his legs are actually quite nice as well. His legs have a shape and have some meat. In the beginning His Chest makes a nice appearance as well. :p :p :p . That Sexy Body!! Oh How I wish I was either the blonde or the brunette in the movie. Is it just me or is it that in every movie Billy has been in, He always Kisses and gets his way with the Girl.

ITA with everything you said! And it's not just you, I also noticed that... Now, which one of us here would say no to that guy??? Come on, he's a KADDYS! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back