The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwww. poor britfan!!!! i want to go too!!! (stupid new york trip!!) :(

i fear for billys safety should we turn up at wrigley field ready to pounce on him!! :lol:

p.s. he should DEFINATELY support rotherham united fc (go millers!!!). maybe someone should suggest that to him! :rolleyes:

p.s. he should DEFINATELY support rotherham united fc (go millers!!!). maybe someone should suggest that to him!

I bloody would if I could get to Chicago! :lol: Use my wily feminine charms! Hee hee! SSS!

And I'd get him to support Liverpool in the Champions League final tomorrow! Already got pre match nerves! Beer and Billy will calm my soul and be good luck charms!

We could be in Chicago next week, poppylvsgriss... *sighs* and *laments*

just done it btw - and there was controversy in the Britfan household! poppylvsgriss and I hard numerous heart attacks!!

I bet the bleach causes hysteria?! Mwahaha.

*sobs some more and dribbles a bit of snot* BILLLEEE!! Why can't you support Rotherham United??!!

LOL, I actually nearly wet myself after reading that. Can you imagine Billy with a Rotherham scarf on chanting away with the Rotherham faithful?! What a specticle!

and the beard - who are we to disagree with shakepeare eh?

Exactly, bearded all the way mate!

Windy, call me Ams!

and the leaving book my Y11's made for me - all totally and utterly Billy/Grissom related!!

*pokes* snap a piccy for us!

LOL. "miss" at this rate people are just gonna start calling me "m" or " " lolo. my name gets shorter and shorter. sorry, i was exhasted last night so my post probably was criky....i've been reading some csi fanfic...man...grissom is so neat *sighs*

i want to go to chciago too!!! its only a 14 hour flight...or 3 day train ride....or a 4 day car ride if you dont do the speed limit...away from me. *contemplates going*

WOO-HOO-HOO, Just got my new TV Guide.. and he's on the cover with beautiful Jorja.. It says!

THEY DID WHAT?!

Executive producer Naran Shankar says: "I'm going to asked that question all summer!. My response is: Tune in to the season opener. We all know where we're going with it. It's where we've talked about going from the beginning of this season!. We'd ended last year with the reveal of Grissom and Sara's relationship and had been doing that dance of who in the lab is going to know. But then you might ask, how many coy ways can you not reveal? We felt we had to reveal it [in the finale], so what better way to do it than in a moment of a real crisis for Grissom [William Petersen}? We also wanted to leave her alone in the desert, in that terrible position because we were going for something different. Most of the other victims of the killer were found in residential spaces, so we wanted a location that would make it difficult for our team to find. We ended up in the wide-open desert. And there's a strong likihood that will be seeing the killer again next season!
NO :mad:

Noooo! The first spoiler box of Season 8. *sobs*
The. temptation. is. too. great. must. not. read. will. not. double. click. :eek:

How spoilery is the spoiler? :rolleyes: No. Rotten Egg, you will not read the box.

*cough*
I'm good now....sort of. :rolleyes:

i want to go to chciago too!!! its only a 14 hour flight...or 3 day train ride....or a 4 day car ride if you dont do the speed limit...away from me.
Where do you live? I'm confused. :confused: << Hence.

Billy will
:lol: Try saying that over and over again, you can amuse yourself for hours! :lol:

I'm so immature. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of immigrating to Portland, but Chicago does seem to have some perks...

*pokes* snap a piccy for us!
*shoves* Yeah, we gotta see. Please? Oh, and have you had your prom yet? Or is there still a chance for Billy to turn up?

Yeah, so Whoot! Spoiler boxes.....*pout*

eggbe4thechicken said:
Noooo! The first spoiler box of Season 8. *sobs*
The. temptation. is. too. great. must. not. read. will. not. double. click. :eek:

How spoilery is the spoiler? :rolleyes: No. Rotten Egg, you will not read the box.
LMAO Hey Rotten Egg :lol:

Nah, don't worry the spoiler is not very spoilery.

Billy will
:lol: Try saying that over and over again, you can amuse yourself for hours! :lol:

I'm so immature. :rolleyes:
AHAH! I just tried. Yeah, we're so immature :lol:

britfan glad to see you back enjoying the HOTNESS :devil:

eggy, I'm not caving. I'm on TEAM BEARDED and staying that way. I just said he looks adorable without it.

desertwind I read that article too. I think we'll have to wait at least until July to hear some spoilers on Season 8.

GrissomFREAK we are immature because I said it over and over and amused myself too :lol: Billy will Billy will Billy will

Well, it's official, Billy will be singing Wed. May 30, at Wrigley Field, as his beloved CUBS play the Florida Marlins.. it's a night game, listed in the TV lineup at 7:05 pm.. he'll be singing in the 7th inning
drinks.gif

Courtesy of WPAP

desertwind said:
Well, it's official, Billy will be singing Wed. May 30, at Wrigley Field, as his beloved CUBS play the Florida Marlins.. it's a night game, listed in the TV lineup at 7:05 pm.. he'll be singing in the 7th inning
drinks.gif

Courtesy of WPAP

Please tell me that someone anyone will be there with a High-Def Camcorder on front row using a long distance lens to catch all the lovely details.
I hope,I hope, I hope, :devil:

thanks for the headsup on that too

I can't remember did he sing last year too?

And when is the CSI Chicago exhibit opening? Supposedly the whole cast is going to be there for the opening.

I dont understand how to properly quote or whatever in replies, i wasnt blesses with grissoms brain so i'll just reply and hope you know what im saying.....

i live in portland, oregon....and which portland were you going to go to? there are like, 6. ok, im off to watch csi again. tah!

MissMonk I live outside Seattle and Chicago is only 4 hours away. Is that what you were trying to say? :lol:

I'd love to see the exhibit and Billy. And YEAH he's going to sing again this year. I'll have to set the DVR to catch it :)

Nah, don't worry the spoiler is not very spoilery.
Really? You promise? Well I don't want to know whether JF's coming back or not, because that will tell me what's going to happen in the premiere so...
AHAH! I just tried. Yeah, we're so immature
GrissomFREAK we are immature because I said it over and over and amused myself too Billy will Billy will Billy will
:lol: Glad I've given you guys something to do. There is only a certain length of time that Talk can entertain you of course. :rolleyes: It's like that 'I'm not a feasant plucker' rhyme. :lol:

eggy, I'm not caving. I'm on TEAM BEARDED and staying that way.
You sure? I mean beards are dangerous. :rolleyes: I like your post btw hhunter it's very symmetrical. :D

Well, it's official, Billy will be singing Wed. May 30, at Wrigley Field, as his beloved CUBS play the Florida Marlins..
Oh, yeah! I love how he sings, his accent is so pronounced. Zmexy. ;)

I dont understand how to properly quote or whatever in replies
Seeing as I'm quote master, lol. I shall explain. :)
To write:
Billy is zexy
You do this:
[quote[Billy is zexy]/quote]

Only you turn the '[' by the B around to ']' and the one by the 'y' of Zexy around the other way. Does that make sense? :rolleyes: You can always fiddle around with it using the 'preview my post' thingy until you get it right. :)

i live in portland, oregon....and which portland were you going to go to? there are like, 6.
6? :eek: Shows how little I know, eh? :rolleyes: I meant the one in Oregon though, it looks awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back