The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

you most certainly will. your liver will be exercised and ready to go by the time you get to uni! trust me- you'll need it! :lol:

manhunter was at 41. pretty low if you ask me, and hardly any billy on it! like i said to britfan - he IS the film!!!!!! :lol:

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I've drooped now though, feeling the wrath of my weekend. And i'm going out again tnite...am I insane? Answers on a postcard adressed to PO Box Crazyland lol.

I didn't think it'd be very high up to be honest, it's nice for it just to be there though. :D Some recognition for our boy! Woo.

3. alienor

alienor Police Officer

So true ! ;) He is almost in every scene and after watching this film (and toladila) you regret he has not done more movies !

Where was this show, on english TV ? And who chose ? Sorry for so many questions ! :D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Hello everyone! :)

Destiny has kindly asked me to create the new thread for William/Grissom Page 11. The new thread is now up and running, and is located here. So, please continue discussion over there.

Enjoy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.