The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's official, Billy will be singing Wed. May 30, at Wrigley Field, as his beloved CUBS play the Florida Marlins.. it's a night game, listed in the TV lineup at 7:05 pm.. he'll be singing in the 7th inning

wonder what our boy'll sing. Can you imagine him doing like Slipknot or something! LOL, sorry, i'm twisted. Or am I being stoopid, does he just sing the national anthem? Whats his voice like?

Egg I read the spoiler, isn't much of a spoiler but ta for putting it in a box. :D

He sings our "National Anthem" or did in the past, or he could sing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" ;) I'm going to watch it for sure! and tape it! there will probably be videos and pictures of it at a later date! so he's probably there now :cool: "Sweet Home Chicago" great city.. have any of you ever been there?, no wonder he loves it, Lake Michigan awesome.. and great eateries, great bars. my daughter was there last year, and love it so much, they said 'if there jobs and homes weren't in Ca. they'd move there" and beautiful landscape and buildings! and he met his wife Gina there, in a bar, according to his bio, he'd come in with some buddies after a game, where she was working, putting herself through school [biology teacher] and she said "what would you like to drink, honey" and he was smitten, and they've been together ever since! lucky woman :rolleyes:

Ok! Ok! Don't rub it in, Windypops!! :lol: Still can't pigging afford to go! *has stroppy tantrum* I hope the GSR site carries it again. I always thought Billy would make a splendid Capt Von Trapp in The Sound of Music... dead lush in a navy uniform... :devil: then I heard him sing on the GSR site at a Cubs game! :lol: Nah. Hee hee!

Don't know why I'm so cheerful. Liverpool just lost in the Champions League Final to AC Milan *pouts*

Billy is right. Cubs all the way! (And Rotherham United of course!) Go Mighty Millers! And Billy, if you are reading... the RUFC scarf is on the way! :lol:

britfan there is always the WPAP too. They had Billy singing.

desertwind I have been to Chicago, but it was years and years ago. :eek:

doesn't MacsGirlMel live around Chicago?

I can't wait to hear him sing again :)

Here's a great web-site with CHICAGO, the history and some killer pictures.. now one can see why he loves it so, & Oprah too! I was there years ago as well,, swam in the Lake. and toured everywhere.. breathtaking :eek:.. and then there's the dark/seedy side, Al Capone and mob ties..which is interesting..St Valentine Massacre and other murderous events with the Mafia :devil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago

the one in oregon is beautiful! lots of trees. but guys..i just wanted to share my awesome billy moment...well...i just learned how to ride te bike for the first...and last time (im 23 gah) and i crashed and im all scraped up and i just chipped half my front tooth off...so i look horrible and feel like crap. but after i got done crying my eyes out i turned on csi on demand....and man...watching grissom just made me feel right better! *sigh* when is that csi virtureal thing start?

Great info & pics des!! I've been there briefly.. and by briefly, I mean, we drove by :lol: BUT I did see Wrigley Field :D
OT actually, I've seen all my fav teams stadiums! Wrigley Field, Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium :D

Hey, have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone
We are off to the Coast with the family

Have a great time thinking of Billy in Chicago :D

PS- SPIKETV is having The BEST of CSI on Monday
Jackpot and Formalities are on the list :D
;)

i live in the suburbs of chicago, about an hour out of the loop. i don't go downtown too often, but it's fun to go down from time to time. there's a TON of stuff to do.

PS- SPIKETV is having The BEST of CSI on Monday
Jackpot and Formalities are on the list

And not to be outdone, we Brits have Five US showing CSI:Bizarre over the Bank Holiday weekend! Three eps on Sunday from 9pm and three on Monday. I can't get to Billy, but he can get to me! Oh, yeah, baby! :devil:

Sorry to be a thick Brit, but what's Memorial Day?

hhunter - enjoy the seaside! Lucky you! Which bit are you going to?

A Note to ALL: Please restrict spoliers and discussions pertaining to spoilers to the Spoiler Lab.... Thank you.

Memorial Day is a US Federal holiday that's observed on the last Monday in May. It's a holiday to commemorate US women and men who have died in military service to their country. The nearest UK equivalent is Remembrance Day.

A Very Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all. :)

Cheers Tallyho. Makes sense it's like Armistice Sunday. I had no idea it was a Bank Holiday.

Now, who says been addicted to Billy is not educational?! :lol:

Monk Ouch ouch ouch. You ok?! Hope you get better soon dear. Sounds nasty. Order yourself some Billyness to cheer you up. *hugs*

And not to be outdone, we Brits have Five US showing CSI:Bizarre over the Bank Holiday weekend! Three eps on Sunday from 9pm and three on Monday. I can't get to Billy, but he can get to me! Oh, yeah, baby!

Wonder which eps they'll show? One of them HAS to be Fur & Loathing right?! What an ep. Oh and BF tell everyone what you named me last night...*whispers* princess of smut! LOL. How do you teach after being to the pub the night before?! Comiserations for losing last night, wanted you scousers to whoop AC. :(

Now, who says been addicted to Billy is not educational?!

I agree, seriously, learnt loads through CSI etc. To be honest I don't think Formalities is the best ep, it's only good because of the first ten mins LOL. It's not bad but I could choose better.

csicathwillows said:
i live in the suburbs of chicago, about an hour out of the loop. i don't go downtown too often, but it's fun to go down from time to time. there's a TON of stuff to do.

Lucky you, one of the most beautiful cities in America! so are you near Evanston, where he was born?..... and some more news about Billy baby.. he's a busy little boy! he'll be a presenter at the TONYS this doesn't list the date :(

ARTICLE

^Whoo! Thanks Windy. :D I found out that it's on Sunday June 10 on CBS (8-11 p.m. EDT). Yay for Youtube, eh? :( *sniff*

Hey, have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone
We are off to the Coast with the family
Have a great time. Wait, did you already go? I'm confused. Well it's Friday now, for me, sort of, Thurday for you guys, so when does the weekend start? :lol: :confused:

The nearest UK equivalent is Remembrance Day.
Is that the 11th of the 11th at 11 o'clock thing? :rolleyes: So not a holiday in England. When's the next bank holiday? I'm confused.

Wonder which eps they'll show? One of them HAS to be Fur & Loathing right?!
They are showing...
  • Face Lift
  • Scuba Doobie-Doo
  • The Hunger Artist
  • Recipe for Murder
    Then it says Face Lift again at 00:00, but I'm confused so I may have done it wrong.
^That's on Sunday.
Monday, oh, it's a Bank Holiday on monday. Ugh. Stupid family around I'll have to go live in a field.
So monday...
  • Zex, Lies and Murder (couldn't resist)
  • Toe Tags (Toe Tags? But that's a new ep. :confused:)
  • Friends and Lovers
  • Stalker
  • Zex, lies and Larvae (I think I must either be doing something wrong, or the listings are wrong. I'm confused. These aren't very reliable listings clearly.)
Tuesday, well it's back to normal, but I-15 is on.

So not the best episodes, but what do they know, they clearly don't spend their entire day on talk. Ugh, stupid people, what are they doing with their lives?

Now, who says been addicted to Billy is not educational?!
Yeah, I can now quote shakespeare! Actually...I've forgotten, no I can't remember any G quotes, but I remember when he said "It's the only time I ever get to kiss her." :lol:

*sigh* I'll sort this post out in the morning. Well it is morning, well when I wake up.

This post is oddly smily free.

ETA: I got friggin' bullets!
ETA: :( The pretty colours don't work. I'm confused.
ETA: I could fix this post, but well, it would involve deleting most of it. :rolleyes: Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back