The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, guys, virtual stickers, as in virtual as in "existing in the mind as a product of the imagination".. My imaging capabilities are on par with a naked mole rat (of course, I could be doing a disservice to this wee beastie) so I wouldn't dream of insulting Billy by my attempts.

Goodness knows, I'm seen the written renditions of the er, vivid Billy-styled imagination posted in this thread so close your eyes and think up personal "I've Been Good!" Billy stickers and link over to the W/G Pics thread if an actual image is involved. :)

However, easy on the descriptions before we all trip over the PG-13 line and Destiny comes after us. :)

AMS, Thanks for the link to the Kiss.

Whooooaa.....that was some friendship kiss. :lol:

Bless his heart. :D

-----------------------
lh_g3.jpg

Alienor sorry to be ignorant but what country are you in? :( that its dubbed, no Billy voice for ya sniffles. Never seen The Beast, don't think it gets shown in ye olde Blighty. Boo hiss.
From France. "The beast" was fun to watch. There is a lot of Billy ! A tanned billy full of vitality. We even saw an angry Billy ! I love it.

What he looked like is close to Grissom, but we totally forget Grissom when watching "the beast". ;)

There is a lot of BP in that movie. And the beard. Yummy. :p

After TGTBTD, we get to see WAT finale. Yay! :D I miss watching WAT on Thursdays. :(

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

--------------------
Mindybanner.jpg

I saw The Beast years and years ago. It's supposed to be set in the Northwest but I think it was filmed in Australia???? Is that right.

And yes Billy with the beard, and the dark beard... MMMM
the movie was a little 'out there' but hey... it was Sci-Fi :D

so close your eyes and think up personal "I've Been Good!" Billy stickers
*imagines Billy with 'You've been good' spread across his chest in peanut butter wearing nothing but the the hat* Thanks TallyHo! :D :lol:

However, easy on the descriptions before we all trip over the PG-13 line and Destiny comes after us.
:lol: LMAO it's like good cop, bad cop! :lol: Not that....I love you Destiny! :D *digs hole* :rolleyes:

I saw The Beast years and years ago. It's supposed to be set in the Northwest but I think it was filmed in Australia???? Is that right.
I IMDB-ed it, and 'tis true, it was filmed in Australia. Ummm, quick totally strange, confused English persons question, but...umm...is 'Whip' a common name over the pond? All I think of is...cream. :rolleyes:

We even saw an angry Billy ! I love it.

Don't get me excited Alienor! I like it when he gets annoyed/angry/pissed off whatever lol. I watched Early Rollout last night and he gets all GRRR with Catherine. *fans self* good stuff. We don't usually get to see him like that so it's a rare treat!

He's called 'Whip' in The Beast? Oh lord...I thought it could get no worse than Gilbert! lol.

WP_RMW No problemo, someone sent me so I thank her! *hugs to her if shes lurking!*

You know I don't actually like stickers, they urk me. They just get all tacky and then fall off. Meh, they annoy me. And then the little gits leave this crappy residue all over whatever they've been on! How rude of them. lol.

So, what role would everyone like to see Billy play? I mean like one thats already established. I'd really like to see Billy play Bond, this is primarilly because of Formalities, reeeally reminds me of JB in that, the tux, the briefcase, the music, the Bond girl etc etc.
I'd like to see Billy play a lawyer too, I rekon he'd be good at that. Or Batman, he's my fav superhero.

Don't get me excited Alienor! I like it when he gets annoyed/angry/pissed off whatever lol. I watched Early Rollout last night and he gets all GRRR with Catherine. *fans self* good stuff. We don't usually get to see him like that so it's a rare treat!
I take your Grillows angst, and raise you a "This is not a negotiation." :lol: Beat that one. 'Twas exceedingly hot. :devil:
I'm just kidding BTW. :rolleyes: *spreads peace and love*

You know I don't actually like stickers, they urk me. They just get all tacky and then fall off. Meh, they annoy me. And then the little gits leave this crappy residue all over whatever they've been on! How rude of them. lol.
The ones they put on books (50% off ;)) and you peel them off, so no one knows that you've been a cheap skate, and they leave a mark so everyone knows what a loser you are and...*sobs*
Athough The Works have peelable ones, which make me happy. :D
One last thing about stickers, lol, I knew someone who was deathly afraid of stickers. :eek: How strange? Well I can talk I'm afraid of cotton wool. *shudder*

I don't think 'WHIP' is all that common. They were looking for an unusual name I think.
Well that's ok then. *wipes sweat off forehead* (that wasn't a very nice *___* was it? :lol: Apologies. :rolleyes:)

So, what role would everyone like to see Billy play?
We all know what role Eggy would like to see Billy play. :devil: :rolleyes:

"This is not a negotiation."

Oh believe me, I LOVED THAT! Smexyness in the Grissom form. Loved Catherines line after it, sums it up nicely.

Cath: So, I liked your little act before. I'm in charge, this is not a negotiation...grrr
Gil: Too much?
Cath: Not enough!

DAMN RIGHT!

Stickers are scary, I don't blame whoever that is. *shivers*

ams you are talking about Invisible Evidence with the "too much?" "Not enough!" quotes right??

and I love a hot, flustered, angry, and upset Grissom too.

Bad to the Bone comes to mind when he's digging in the back yard trying to uncover the body of the pregnant woman

ams has run off, so I will answer, lol. 'tis Invisible Evidence. Pretty much the hottest and my most favouritest episode. :D I think the recent LL episode is competing with Jackpot for best jeans, I know you beard obsessors probably won't agree with me, but them jeans, cleanshaven...just about did me in. :rolleyes:

I loved seeing a domestised(sp?) Grissom, watching Godzilla, with Sara and his dog. Normality. Well up until Sara whipped out the incredibly romantic love letter from him, which isn't so much normal, lol. I love that guy. :D
Have we heard Billy whistle before? I'm not sure if I have or not. :confused: Well 'twas awesome nonetheless. :lol:

HI, everyone.. how are you all? computer problems kept me away.. I now know I think how an alcoholic feels, without the drink, me here.. and not here.. horrible :( it's been a long 4 days.. :mad: looking forward to tonights ep. should be exciting ;) and have you all notice how his hair keeps changing..again lt..grey..brown.. some grey and short than longer.. only his hairdresser really knows for sure :D
jb.png

^I missed you des!! Glad you're back!
Tonight's epi was great!! Although, I'm getting ansy for the finale!! I can't wait for that!! You're right about Grissom's hair.. it's different! It was a bit shorter today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back