The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hhunter I love that sentence, it just had to go in my sig! Thea was just stood there like, what the hell should I do now?! Lmao.

Flirty Billy rocks, he looks so happy! Cheeky boy.

This is sorta OTish. Was in my mates backgarden yesterday having a beer in the sun, her lil cousin Maddy whose nearly 6 had put plastic coke bottles randomly around the garden. I asked my mate why they were there and get this, Maddy picks up bugs (spiders, beatles, ladybirds etc) with her hands, builds them little homes out of grass etc and then puts them in thier new little habitats! How Grissomish! I thought that was absolutly adorable. I can just imagine a 6 year old Grissom running around his garden picking bugs up with his grubby lil mitts. I told my mate that Maddy was born to be an entomologist lol, so cute.

2. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi all. Just popping in to say that Destiny and I are pretty happy with the way this thread has been going since the er, intervention. :) It's brilliant to see meaningful and on topic discussions gracing this thread once again. Goodness knows, Billy and all who frequent this thread are worth this extra effort.

Thanks again for the cooperation and understanding. :)

3. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Ams, I absolutely LOVE your new avatar!!! :D Too hot for TV, you can say that again! :lol: And I adore the video too! My sweet britfan sent me the link and it cheered me up for the weekend! :D

And I found other CSI fans today: Ginette, the woman who takes care of my granddaughter when the parents work, and Hélène, her best friend, my daughter-in-law's mother! Unfortunately, Hélène prefers Horatio... How is that possible??? Anyway, Ginette's a kindred spirit: another Grissom fan! :D Yeah! :D Now, I can only hope my son will stop kidding me because I love GG! The proof is in the pudding: our WP/GG is HOTT! :lol:

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Dang, I miss the BP/MH moment.
    Nah, I haven't seen it yet. :eek:

Thank god the season is nearly over for all my shows, I'm getting burned out. :(
    I'm looking forward to the summer break. :D

--------------------
    [​IMG]

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

You haven't seen the vid yet?! Surely thats illegal?! Lmao, if you want the link to the slowmo version, i've got the link to it (some GOD sent it me ;)), PM me and i'm more that happy to share the loverlyness. Even if you don't ship those two, its still hot as.

GGgirl1 *bows* why thankyou, I just *had* to make one from the caps. Rude not to lol. I'm always making black & white avis, think they work pretty well. Too hot for TV is right ;)

I just watched Billys 'Man of the Year 2005' speech, SO SWEET. What a love this man is. Awwwh Billy's a sweetheart.

TallyHo, we aim to please :D

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Boo!
    Look who's back. :lol: (It's like out of some horror movie. :rolleyes:)

Dear god, that friggin' kiss, that's kept me going over the hills. :lol:
    All I could think about was that. :lol: Plus the fact that I couldn't remember for the life of me what he said afterwards, that really cute giggle. I've found it now though, so I'm all good. ;)

I was thinking that too. Billy seems to be quite 'tactile' lol, so I think it's just his way. (Thank God)

Amz you used quotes. :eek: :lol: Also I've just noticed that I've spelt your name wrong, but doesn't it look awesome like that? I think I'll leave it. :lol:

:eek: Oh. My. God. That has to be the <insert correct word here> thing ever! :eek: :lol: So nice of them too. :)

TallyHo since we've been so good does that mean we get stickers? :rolleyes: Man what I wouldn't give to be 10 again, no care in the world. *sigh* Nevermind, eh? If I was younger I suppose I wouldn't have become interested in Forensics, then discovered CSI, then found Billy, which would've been a travesty. :(

ETA: I think this is where all my luck has gone. It's all being wasted on top of the page, which is awesome, but you know, maybe I would like to win the lottery? :rolleyes:

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Nooooooooo Eggy, don't call me Amz, hate it when random things have random Z's in to try and look cool. *pinches Egg* Me & Bill will come beat you up if you do it again...

And how convienient, you always come back and post when you get to the top EH?! Boo at you! *hugs* love ya really.

[breathless]"thats the only time I get to kiss her!" you mean that dear? What a sexy sexy sentance. C'mon they look good together, y'all wonder why I ship those GCR! *ducks from rotten fruit being thrown in her direction* lmao.

I've put the kiss on my iPod woo woo. Can't get the slowmo version on my iPod though *cries*

Is there any need for Billy to be so lovely and gorgeous, I mean really, it's scary. He seems like a crackin guy and ZEXY (oh i've missed that word!) to boot. I want me one of those please ladies. My bdays in September ok?! :devil:

8. eggbe4thechicken

Yeah, that one. He says it with a bit of a giggle too. *melts*

Ok, Ok. No z. *pout* Although the thought of you and Billy coming to beat me up is tempting. :rolleyes:

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

We'd use our CSI powers to track you down *pulls out microscope to read map* 'C'mon Billy, lets get 'er!'

Fine, fine, fine, you can call me Amz lol. I canna resist a pout.

Billy giggles, anything better than that?! Hell naw!

Is it sad that I know where to flick through on that vid to find the kiss?! *embarresed* Yup, i've watched it *that* much. It's like wine, gets better with age. Just like Billy.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Kissing colleagues, how sweet is that? [​IMG]
    Sheesh....I'm the only one who hasn't seen the vid. :eek:
    Me bad. :rolleyes:

---------------
    [​IMG]

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I saw the kiss the other day :devil: even the slow one, got to say that it was one hot kiss, which leaves me with a question, who hasn't Marg kissed :lol:

12. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I love the video with William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger, they are both fun ! :D It's always a pleasure to see that they get along so well. ;)

This afternoon for the first time I will watch "the beast" ! I hope I won't be too disturbed by the fact that William Petersen will have...Horatio's voice. It is dubbed, and the actor who dubbed William Petersen voice in "the beast" is the one who is dubbing David Caruso voice, it will be weird ! :rolleyes:

13. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Virtual Billy stickers can be arranged. :)

Thank you, ma'am. Appreciate it much. :)

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Omg Tallyho don't excite me?! I want a sticker!

Alienor sorry to be ignorant but what country are you in? :( that its dubbed, no Billy voice for ya sniffles. Never seen The Beast, don't think it gets shown in ye olde Blighty. Boo hiss.

Dude you blame her? She got her some hot collegues.

15. eggbe4thechicken

*waits patiently* :rolleyes:

It's been shown on the sci-fi channel before apparently. Just have to wait patiently for it's return.

Which reminds me...

Mulholland Falls is on 14 May 1:20 am. (so that's 13th May night for all people who always get it wrong. *raises hand* :lol:)

That's all for the next two weeks. :( Looking at the schedule on GSR.com in America there is always loads of his movies on. :( So unfair. I hate living in England, stupid crappy country. Isn't it bad enough that we get rained on all the time? *throws a tantrum*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.