The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AWWW. thank's your the type of fan that's makes coming on here such a pleasure.. and I'll bet Grissom would kiss you like that if he saw you :p he was funny tonight at times. he's so much more casual than he used to be, he still has that cutting edge cynicism, with a sprinkle of mellowness added in!

2. mountain

mountain Victim

have you all seen to live and die in la?

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Isn't that weird! I thought of you being one of the fans looking for Billy too! And was that you, Windy :)lol:) he launched himself at? There's a rumour it was someone called Marg, but I know it was your face he was snogging off! :lol:

I love flirty, dirty Billy! Yum!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

britfan where have you been hiding??

Did you see the part where Marg said. "He must be horney."? :devil:
    Yes, it was fun and funny to see Billy and Marg. He just walked up to her while the interviewer was talking to her... It was hilarious. :lol:
    I'm glad she and Billy have that kind of fun, funny relationship at work.

GO BILLY :devil:

5. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

No not me, I just found it whilst browsing. I might just call you winky. Your name has evolved from dw to Windy to Winky now. :lol: ETA: Actually, I prefer Windy. ;) It's just....funny. :lol:
    The friggin' hat is back! Mwahahahaha! :devil: Awesomeness. I is a happy egg. ;)

Understatement of the century! :lol: Friggin' light blue jeans! Nearly passed out. :lol: Adz pointed out in the GSR thread how your eyes are drawn southwards when he wears jeans. Don't you think? :rolleyes:

OMG! :eek: *frantically searches* Is it hot in here? Well who can blame him, Marg was looking rather hot. :rolleyes:

Oh yes-i-yes. :D Have you?

I can't stop playing that clip, someone distract me, seriously. My favourite part, apart from the obvious, is when he says "It's the only time I get to kiss her." He says it with a hint of a giggle. *melts*

:( When does she say this? I think the clip I am finding is edited. *sobs* No, no, it's ok I found another clip. Oh god *dies* it's got slo-mo. :eek:

I've calmed down now (read: opened some windows :rolleyes:) I'll give you my fav line from the ep. "Please, we come in peace." :lol: :lol: Brilliant. :D

Britfan you back for good? *breaks into song* :D

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Windy When I read that I almost died. Yall know im a GCR fan so omg it was extra hot for me! :p Oh daaaamn, just watched it on the full screen. *phew* has everyone seen the slow version?! Oh lord its even better :devil: Ah yes I see Eggy found it. How sexy is it?

I'm addicted too. Seriously, A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D. Its the shizzles.

Dude, she always does. I was just thinkin, they both must have extremly understanding spouces. I dunno if i'd like my man kissing someone else like that, I dunno, it's good they trust each other that much and it doesn't bother them. Good on ya Gina & Alan.

Yup yup and erm, YUP!

*hugs BF* Where you been? Whens poppylvsgriss back from NY do you know? Bet she's havin a crackin time.

TL&DILA is an excelent film, second fave Billy role apart from Grissom. To die for...no pun intended.

My, this is one long post. Who can blame me after seein that?! Wow. :devil:

OMG YEY, just realised i'm a CSI Level One! PARTY TIME!

7. Desertwind

He wears the ugly hat, because [for the 10th time] it's in the frickin' desert, and it protects his sweet, pale face from the HOT-HOT- sun :cool: there everywhere here, a baseball cap with offer NO protection! and on Marg.. wow she's an enigma, 49 yrs. old and not a line or wrinkle anywhere :rolleyes: her hair is gorgeous, and her figure to die for..but Sara is slim/trim as well! and he looked so cute in blue jeans. he look's very rested..I'd of prefered he'd have kissed Jojra [but their doing that in the show]:p but it is cute, they all have such a great rapport!

8. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I saw where our sneaky and sexy Billy did the same thing when ET was on the set for the filming of season 6 opener, 'Bodies In Motion. The camera came up to Billy and Marg catching the two of them in seriously sexy lip-lock! But then they both starting giggling like crazy, making it so cute to see how well they do get along.
    To see lots more, go to:
    http://www.youtube.com
    and type in their search engine, 'CSI Bloopers' or 'CSI on ET' you'll find some great behind the scenes clips.

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:eek: I would hope so! after all.. I am a "doll" :lol: (or so you say :lol:)

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Billy & Marg have rediculous amounts of chemistry, wish they'd bring that back into the show. :(

jeanmacgreen I love that first vid! Its a classic. Billy looks like an immense kisser. He said he only gets to do it once a year so im prayin we get one for every year CSI still runs for! *fingers crossed*

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

*hugs right back* I've been hissy fitting!

Yeah, she's back. Been texting Billy pics on our mobiles!

And I told her what my kids at school did! 30 of them, and four staff have written to Billy to ask him to take me to the prom at the weekend! :lol: :lol: :lol: One of the teachers let it slip yesterday. Yep, I still do school work at weekends!

Then Poppylvsgriss asked what I'd do if he turned up at my house in his tux! Let's put it this way, if you were in Brantano yesterday afternoon and you saw a woman with size 10 feet pass out - you know my identity! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he did turn up at my house, neither of us would make the prom! :devil: But I have a feeling he may not be able to make it... he might be washing his hair or something! :D But it was a lovely thought from them!

I loved the video of Billy and Marg! I want to be his friend if he does that to them... even if it's only once a year! He built up some steam there, didn't he?! Hee hee!

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

You've been hissy fitting eh?! So maybe I should stray away from the word 'bleach' ahem, i'm sorry :devil:

Omg your kiddies and fellow teachers did that?! That is so damn kewl. That'd be so funny if he actually replied. Oh lord if he showed up all Pretty Woman style, in a suit hanging out of a limo with roses *swwwwwwwwoon*

I still can't stop watching that vid, its well fit. The slowed down version is to die for. TO DIE FOR I TELL THEE! Oh it's even better on a big screen. Woop.

She looked pretty taken a back but she lent in big time too! I love those two, he's a right flirt ain't he. Certainly ain't shy, love that about him. Very different from Grissom.

13. Desertwind

I agree, so different then Grissom.. that's why he's such an incredible actor.. so controlled, and keeps his emotions in check on the show, and then WOW :eek:.. the aggressive kiss, the real Billy[​IMG] that's great, that their so comfortable with each other, and they hang out together, his wife and her husband! who's been on CSI twice.. wonder if they were standing in the wings? :D

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah it just shows what a great actor boy he is. Billy seems wild, and damn I like it. He seems like such a flirt, love flirty guys, speshly Billy ;)

Aye I like how comfortable and secure they both are, both spouses too. Maybe they were standing in the wings, I woulda laughed! Marg looked rather shocked but I tell ya, she leaned in so much too, like you wouldn't. Don't blame her.

He said 'I only get to do this once a year on ET' so maybe we'll get a new Billy snog every year bout this time :D YEY!

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I cracked up when I saw Billy and Marg on the video. I rolled because it is very unlike Grissom to do that sort of thing. :eek:

I does go to show that Billy, Marg and everyone else have such a tight working relationship, Like your sig says
    ams "That's some kind of working relationship." :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.