The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I'm so with you on the moustache, but the glasses are awesome. So happy, and she goes with Grissom, it's perfect. :D Maybe it's his quirkiness zooming into her. :lol: :rolleyes:
    Yepo, that's you. ;) We must defend the glasses together. :D
    :eek: ROFLMAO :lol: She does, and it's so cool! Only JF can pull off bug eye sunglasses. :lol:
    The ones from fear are my personal favourite. ;)

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Grissom and sunglasses. MMMMMMMMM I think Erica had an article on what sunglasses he wears on the show. He's HOT HOT HOT in them :cool: :cool:

3. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I'm pretty sure that those bug-eye sunglasses are a big turn-on for an entomologist. What with those glasses and the sex talk, looks like Sara was angling to score with the Bugman later on that night. ;)

Who can blame her? He was looking so delicious that entire episode. I'd put on the bug sunglasses if I thought it would persuade Grissom to plant one on me. :p

4. eggbe4thechicken

I didn't think of that! :lol: Let's hope she doesn't go praying mantis on him. :eek:
    We wouldn't want Grissom dead. :(

5. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I know Billy looks hot all the time, but sunglasses do tend to hide those beautiful sapphire blue eyes of his. The kind of blue you just drown in and never look back! :eek:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I did as well, one of my customers gave me a picture of him, and the brand of glasses he wears.. they are Rembrand style by REM Eyewear and he look's very 'classy' and so sexy in the picture!with them on[​IMG]

7. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Looks like the hat is back! Actually, the scene they have posted has the hat and the charming bowlegged walk, so there is something for both us, Egg! He's cute and jokey again in this episode, it seems. Prepare to *thud*!

8. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Well then, together we will defend!!

I think Grissom has had alot of great glasses - I just wasn't fond of the season 1 glasses. But they keep getting better!

9. eggbe4thechicken

LadyBox I don't read the boxes any more. :rolleyes: Well I try not to. Ocassionally when the boxes are titled 'ARGGGHH NEW SPOILERS!!!' It's terribly difficult, oh, and when the boxes are titled with the spoiler as the title, then it's a little difficult. :lol: Remember all the ones for the shaving scene. :lol: OMG remember the Tai Chi (sp?) :lol: I would pay good money to see BP in yoga pants.(...it feels strange typing pants, because well pants are pants. :lol:) I wonder if they filmed it? Oooh, bloopers! *prays* :eek:
    Boxy you notice how the name is catching on? Love it, on and Windy (which I still type as Winky, no matter how hard I try. :lol:) your's is catching on too. I'm a powerful Egg. ;)
    *Puts on hockey goalie gear* :mad:

ETA: O/T Look what I just found! :lol: I want one! I could wear it when I come on talk! :lol:

10. Desertwind

eggy you are one crazy Brit :lol: is that you? cute.. and you can call me Winky :rolleyes: and guess what fans.. the 'hat' is still here, he wears it tonight :confused: this should be a funny one, although creepy too.. aliens .. remember "FUR AND LOATHING"? along those lines.. look's like great special effects.. the man and his ugly straw hat!

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Yay! Tonight's episode was great!! Full of Grissom goodness!! His home attire is very cute! Such a handsome fellow :lol:

12. Desertwind

Well, girls, this pretty much blew me away.. on ET tonight it featured Billy and Marg..[and a brief clip of "Leapin' Lizards"] and he goes "this is my one kiss a year for ET" and then layed a big wet one on Marg. I mean agressive, with full on lip-lock, I was stunned I could say some very suggestive remarks but to keep it clean extremly 'SENSUAL'[​IMG] and Marg was taken a-back, and was like WHOA & giggling. :eek: and the interviwer said "does he do this often" and she goes' not really, maybe he's horny' :p I was overwhelmed, I have ssen him like this in the movies he's made, but not so full of vim and vigor with one of his co-stars! Billy-Billy you maniac[​IMG]

13. ladyhunter

I saw that too, it was 'unlike' him but fun and funny :lol:

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Ya, that clip was hawt! :lol: He seemed like he was having a lot of fun on the last days of shooting!
    and des, when they were talking about all the overwhelming and chaoticness of the fans.. I thought of you ;) running around and trying to find them :lol: I commend your efforts! *hugs*

15. ladyhunter

ha ha ha :lol: me too
    I thought about your desertwind running around trying to find Grissom...

and he was cute, very cute, but man oh man DUMP THE HAT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.