The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ooo I think it's gotta be Jackpot or The Strip Strangler. I really like Gentle Gentle too, shows his more sensitive side.

Anyways, night girls im off to bed with Billy ;)

2. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Thanks for putting up the link to that article.
    Corr you can just see him (well you can of course on DVD) but you know what I mean, as the *bad boy* who has now mellowed into our lovely Grissom *sigh*.... :D :D

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Fav ep. Do I have to pick just one. If I must I will have to say formalities. I love a man in a tux. Also another one that I love with him in is Accused is Entitled, the GSR interaction breaks my heart, but when he is on the stand, all in charge, it's terribly sexy.

***EDITED for oversized image. In addition, this is not the thread for William/Grissom images. There is a different long established image/pics thread for William/Grissom. So please use that thread for images. Please read the "Help Guide.." on Page 1 of this forum for information on using this Board. Thank you.***

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Wow page 10!?! Why do the new pages always start when I'm away!? ....I guess I'll never leave my apartment again :lol: Congrats to us! Drinks all around!! (and diet coke's for the little ones!!)

5. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i love "the accused is entitled" too. i love any ep that grissom is in a tux. i love love love him in a tux.

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Oh, migawd. Formalities. Oh, migawd. I'd post a link, but the mere thought of that eppy has made it necessary to get away from my keyboard before I short it out.
    Coke? Gimme some of that bubbly flavored water. Mmmm, bubbliness. Yum.
    Mm, Billy. Yummier. :p

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"JACKPOT" he looked so good in jeans, and was in almost all the scenes ;) and his caring about Nick in "GRAVE DANGER" and his comment to Ickly Ecklie. "I want my guys back" and so many more.. to many to mention.. he's on top of his game right now in S/7..incredible, he just gets better and better :cool:

8. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

im like drawing a blane about what formalities is about. i'll h ave to look it up.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

NOTICE: This is NOT the thread for pictures, its a thread for the discussion of the Actor/Character, there is a picture thread for the actor/character, and please be advised that several posts in this thread have been EDITED due to exceeding of the Max Picture size.

PLEASE take note of the rules for posting pictures on the first post/page of the picture threads, or in the "Help Guide" located at the top of this forum.

Thank you.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

woooooo! PAGE 10! yaaaaay! *throws beads* awesome! i can't wait to see him in EE, i haven't seen the promo pictures and i'm so very curious to see how he looks like. it's so hard to be spoiler-free ya know. i can't go on WPAP for example cuz i know the pics are probably there, and i don't wanna see them just yet. i will, after the ep airs. 11 more days ... *is EXTREMELY impatient*

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol: at first, I thought you said throws beards! :lol: I was all ready to catch one! my bad!

12. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

[​IMG]

I wanna catch one too!! I could use a beard. I'd do just about everything wih it :devil: Well, I'd start by sleeping with it. It would be like a blanket or stuffed animal :D

13. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

LOL that would be dumbledore sized beard. not billy beard lol as a blankey. a stuffed animal would be fun! i love those.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ooooo more hotness episodes

Formalities, Jackpot, Bodies in Motion (backward cap), Butterflied, (I love the beard but there are few episodes without the beard I love too) Slaves of Las Vegas, Lady Heather's box and Pirates of the Third Reich (Lady Heather of course)

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Hello to you, desertwind! And grissoms gurl! And RocketScientist! Hello!

It's school production time, so I was in school all weekend, directing, choreographing, playing in the band, shouting, eating choccie hobnobs... that kind of thing. So I may be a bit absent this week. Sorry. *hangs head in shame*

The mods have been out in force this weekend, haven't they? Have you all been posting saucy pics of His Hotness on here? Bad ladies! Completely understandable, but BAD ladies! :lol:

Fave episodes. So so many. Jackpot, Formalities go without saying but I have some cheeky little somethings up my sleeve too -

Night At The Movies - love the humour stories with Cath. His discussion with Doc Robbins about film directors was great - but there was chair straddling action, need I say more? :eek:

Fur And Loathing - I just love the comedy episodes! And some top beard and hair action. Short hair and beard is good as is longer, greyer hair and beardless. Yum!

Cool Changes - ROAWWR! Everything is just delish. Cheeky, smirky and flirty - my favourite combo!

I-15 Murders - Griss the Hero! Captain Griiiii-sorororm! (Can you remeber Capt Caveman? Showing my age!)

Law of Gravity - he comes back and the lab is at peace again - and some pretty outrageous corridor flirting is always a winner in my book!

Will that do, chucks? I'm sure I'll have changed my mind tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.