The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

no. no i wouldnt. love knows no age right? im sure he'll still be as hot as he is now.

2. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

Yes. I love that he doesn't try hide it... he just rolls with it. Hearing him talk makes me homesick. ;)

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

BAA, let's go hide AAAALL the razors! :D

4. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I love him either way. :) But I think he looks younger without the beard and it reminds of the early seasons when Grissom was so fun. With or without the beard, I'm never disappointed. ;)

5. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

yeah. i've noticed that as the seasons go on grissom becomes less and less ethused ya know. he always seems glum. but hes still hot.

6. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I'm there with you, GF! No such instrument of torture should ever approach his gorgeous face!

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I agree girls, let's play hide and seak with his razors! I dont mind him without Mr Beard but I think he's so much hawter with it. And yes, I want S1 Grissom back, playful and flirty!

I'll be 30 when those olympics roll round...wow, thats scary. I'll have a job and everythin...oh wow, that's weird to think about.

8. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i'll play too! hide the razors i mean. i think he looks hot either way but i like a good game. hehe.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

keep the beard I'm on TEAM BEARDED
    he does look good without it but
    I'm with the beard

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Well that is that sorted. I'm going to live there.
    Here, here. Although I am loving the smoothess. Also you can see his filtrum. His filtrum people. *drool*
    Yeah, he was almost manic in season 1! Like when he bought that chem set for Lindsey, he was sooo excited. :lol: Maybe he is like that with Sara at home? (sorry wrong thread :rolleyes: )
    Oh, no. I need Adzix's back up. :( He is much better without the beard. It covers up too much skin and you can't see him. Plus it has many other disadvantages. :rolleyes: See the filtrum pic above. No, wait, so you have no excuse, here it is: Puuuurrrfect. :eek:

*EDITED: Picture exceeded the Max posting size (See either Page/post one, or the "Help Guide" Tacked at the top of this forum.*

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah thats hot egg, but ze beard, ZEEE BEEEARD!

What i'd give to get my tongue on that...lol, I better stop mwahaha

***EDITED for oversized image and wrong thread for posting said image. Please use the designated WIlliam/Grissom image thread. If there are further transgressions of this nature, warnings will be issued as this is becoming tiresome. Thank you. ****

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

GAH! That man is too hot, it's almost illegal. I have stared at that picture for too long now, I will stop...for a while. :devil:

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Almost illgal? I'm sure it should be a law. I'll arrest him, it's ok girls, i'll do the dirty work :devil:

That picture is one of my faves, one of my fave moments too. What i'd give to make him stare at me like that. Owwwhhh man.

14. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

im good either way. it may just be me, but i never noticed an accent.

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Does he have a Texan accent in Skulls? We all know about my lil obbsession with the Texans :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.