The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey, girls.. how's it goin'? everyone always talk's about "FORMALITIES" what about "SECRETS AND FLIES" he wore a suit in that one too :eek: and in yesterday's Sun. paper, in the PARADE there was a brief Q & A about all 3 CSI's and I was "miffed" nice word.. others come to mind about our man so here it is, and in response I wrote one back to this Walter Scott journalist, apparetnly he never watched any on the shows where WP was well, read it!!!

Q How would you rate the stars of the three CSI shows?.. name withheld.. San Bernardino, CA.

A.. we find William Petersen too cold and distant~~mumbles obscenities~~ on the orginal CSI. Gary Sinese and Melina Kanakaredes have never impressed us on CSI/NY. One the other hand, we're big fans of Marg Helgenberger on CSI, and David Caruso on CSI/Miami ~~~mumbles more obscenities~~, both convey depth and feeling through subtle gestures and expressions!!GRRRRR
    Walter Scott.. Parade.com

I said, "I think you;ve got WP mixed up with Caruso, as I see the opposite".. and apparently you've never seen 'GENTLE GENTLE" and "GRAVE DANGER' and "COMMITTED", amonst others, where WP/Grissom is warm..compassioate..loving.. kind and has depth and feeling, not to mention his incredible expressions.. and on Marg, I feel like that about Jorja Fox.. wrote more, but this was ther main content :mad: this guy could not have seen 7 years of CSI, and ever say that about our man :eek:

I THINK EVERYONE, IS ENTITLED TO MY OPINION Victor Borge

2. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Hiya Britfan! The wait is terrible isn't it? Until the middle of April and heart can start palpitating again!

desertwind: that guy is clearly delusional! I like some of the plots of Miami but Caruso is such a ham actor! It is so obvious. Cannot the reviewer see the AMAZING sutlety of WP acting? The guy can ACT! He like actors like Pacino are masters of the passion within the eyes especially, revealing the depth of emotion. I find Marg irritating. She is not in WPs league - she is also out classed by the rest of the cast without exception. So that guys opinon is the OPPOSITE of mine too!

Re: favorites episodes... Jackpot, Formalities, (hey there is common theme here!), The Acused is Entited, Burn Out, Fallen Idols, What is eating Gilbert Grissom? (love his chat with the wood chipper/'master of the universe' guy!), Turn of the Screw (wow that grin at the end and the look of GG & SS together under the roller coaster), Secrets and Flie and well THE WHOLE of S4 - Assume nothing, All for your counrtry, paper or plastic, Fur and Loathing (their funniest) sigh so many! With the beard of course!!!

But definitely Jackpot and Formalities joint tie for oggle factor!

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

ok I like Marg and Cath but this guy KNOWS NOTHING about WP and his work!!!
    CSI is part of his work!!! TV can be a harsh realm because millions of people world-wide watch TV.
    BUT Grissom is a fantastic character and his emotions or lack of them make him who he is...
    this guy knows NOTHING about Grissom!!!

4. Desertwind

Thank you.. I was in stark shock after reading this, not to offend any Caruso fans, which this probably will. but this is our WP thread,, but I think his voice is monotone, and to me, he has NO emotion, he turns me off!!! and can't act his way out of a paper bag :( well, he'll read my letter of distaste, I rarely write letters's but this guy has NO clue..or class!!!

5. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Is
    The title to the article? I can't seem to find it. If it is the title, well, *grrr*
    How can someone diss the Billy. Couldn't he just keep it to himself. It's like the things they post in TVguide, they are so hurtful. Oh, and on Catherine being subtle...I really don't think he has watched the show. I love Catherine, but she isn't subtle.

6. Desertwind

NO, that was my comment below ;). it's in the PARADE magazine that comes out on Sunday. in the Q & A section by Walter (stupid} Scott

parade.com

7. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i totally dont see that. when i first started watching it i didnt feel he was cold and distnat. more like, whitheld ya know. grissom isnt a very sociable person. he's very focused on his work and is generally obsessed with learning. thats not cold and distant..thats anti-social. lol.

8. ladyhunter

I don't think he's cold.. an ass sometimes but that's Grissom. He is a lab geek, a scientist. He spent most of his time and career in the lab. He's not supposed to be a 'people person'. Grissom said in the pilot that he hates paper work and would rather be doing experiments or solving crimes...etc... this guy doesn't know Grissom at all!

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I'm with you on that one! ;)
    That guy doesn't know Grissom.. but we do!

10. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

yeah. he tends to be an ass towards greg the most i've noticed. makes me mad. i always yell at the screen "cut it out grissom or i'll whip yoU!!"lol

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello BPNs [​IMG]

I'm very late......
    Congrats on Page 10!!! [​IMG]

Just too busy to posts these days....I'm having one heck of a year so far. :eek:
    BTW, it's spring. Happy Spring my friends! :D

Hh, I love your LH avie!! [​IMG]
    ITA, with Grissom being an ass sometimes. :lol: No I don't see him as being cold. :eek: Seriously, he's not cold at all. :D

------------------
    [​IMG]

12. ladyhunter

WPRMW you're here!
    and I knew you would love the Lady H avi :D
    Grissom can be cold, but that's who he is. He is an ass sometimes too, again who he is.
    We all love him ... no matter what right ladies ;)

13. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

No he is probably quite warm. :rolleyes:
    Oh. Oh, I get it. Sorry, my bad.

I read a fic recently. Noticing a trend? I read fanfics everyday, pretty much all day (I'm running out, resorting to G rated ones now. *sobs* People write faster. :lol: )
    Anyway the fic I read recently was saying that he wasn't cold, he just keeps his emotions to himself. Very much like me. He is an introvert, being an introvert isn't someones choice, so he can come accross as cold, like me.
    I only wish I had more in common with him. *sigh*

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I think G can be quite cold sometimes y'know. Weeping Willows springs to mind. But everyone can be cold once in a while, what really matters is that he's *hot* to the touch mwahaha. I'm in a pervy mood tday so deal with it :p

15. alienor

alienor Police Officer

We all remember how nice and understanding he is with people who "live in another world", people who live cut off the world, don't we ?. He never judges, never makes fun of anybody. Remember what Mimoso told him in ch-ch changes, "you're an outsider that's why I trust you". He is nice and warm, (warm...well.. in a Grissom way ;)) with people who really need it. He is one of the best human being I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.