The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in Spanish, hormiga did a translation of it a few posts up.
I think the beard is a goner
YEAH!!!! :D I love cleanshavenness!

I haven't seen long gone. *sobs* Tight jeans? *cries harder* It'll be on my list of things to buy when I leave home. ;) *sniff*

he's not old 90 is old, he's in the prime of his life, and looks great!
Well said Windy! :D

First of all.. WELOME NEWBIES
and second .. THANKS Hormgia for the article.

I love love love his look. The beard... don't get me started on the beard. <3 :D

and I go away for a few days and you guys play poker with out me and go Grissom A-Z
HHMM

guys, here is a blog of a couple of students who were welcomed on CSI set and met up with Billy. they also were invited to Billy's house and spend some time with him and Gina there. they say he was sooo friendly. the students chatted with Billy whole night eating pizza and drinking beer and Gina gave them cookies in the end for their trip back. srsly, i love this guy even more now.

click me

thanks to WPAP for the link :)

Very interesting read :cool: Thanks for the link, Ad!

I envy these film students, I really do. 4 days only, but what 4 days :eek: They got to have dinner at Billy's house!! *faints*

And all this stuff they did on the set. Man, it must have been such an enriching experience.

EKKKK!!!

i love Billy too...isn't that why were here?

LOL

but seriously...i wonder what his house is like...i bet it's amazing...could you imagine how much money that man must earn!

:gasp:

anyhowwww....
id love to meet him...i have this thing about famous people...i have to know what they smell like...dont know why...

*looks innocent*

i met a few famous people and they smelt nice :D

but not as nice as i bet he smells...or does he smoke :S

*yukkkky...*
smoking is bad!
BAD!!!!

LOL LOL....you're popping up everywhereeeeeeeee! EGG

i met...

all of "Aiden"
"lostprophets"
"the sleeping" "bayside" "the audition" and "bring me the horizon"

and you remeber that roy walker from catch phrase lmao!

i met him tooo!
haha!...*in a state of perpetual grinning*

but back to Billy...

he must smell very masculine...you know i heard that he was a "manwh*re" before he got married...with a lot of different women...:devil:

damn wish i was one of 'em

britfan said:
Though I did buy a Jack Bauer tee shirt... but that is a different load of filth!

Oooooh my other HERO! :D

Billy welcomed us into his home, and we met his wife Gina and his dog Bruno, a stocky boxer/pit-bull type dog who followed us around all night and kept chasing any noises he heard around the house.  Billy was incredibly friendly and treated us all like he’d known us for years. We had pizza and beer for dinner and spent the whole night talking in his living room.  We talked about everything, really; CSI, golf, dogs, a little politics, Tivo, film versus digital, hiring directors and writers, episodic TV versus serial TV (like Lost or 24), and how people get started in the industry (or at least in CSI).  We only had a few hours, but we could have sat there picking his brain for days.

Wow!! Pizza and beer, huh? Talking 24, whoa? :eek:
And spending time with Mr. & Mrs. Petersen. How cool is that? :p

Since we talked about his family and close friends probably reading these threads, I feel kind of weird calling him Mr Hottness! now.
Very weird. I never thought about family and friends. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the article Adzix. :D

------------------
gris_lady_heather_potr_banner.jpg

Since we talked about his family and close friends probably reading these threads, I feel kind of weird calling him Mr Hottness! now.
I know! *cough*Jazzfan*cough* :lol: Have to censor my thoughts somewhat! :rolleyes:
Talking 24, whoa?
I wonder what other programmes he watches? *ponders the possibilities*

I've been here 3 years and his friends and family never enter my mind and the things I've said about him. :lol:
Oh dear? :eek:
I mean, it's not like were stalking DaMan. :D

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

------------------
teaWithLHGG.jpg

MORGANSTARR said:
but back to Billy...

he must smell very masculine...you know i heard that he was a "manwh*re" before he got married...with a lot of different women...:devil:

damn wish i was one of 'em

Amen to that!! :devil: yeah i read that aswell. apparently his mates used to call him Studmo :lol: hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back