The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't uunderstand spanish but i don't need to because its not the writing im interested in ;)thanks Hormiga i totally agree with you GrissomFREAK

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:p

is all i can say about that last pic

damn why is that man so bloody hot! and why do i find grey old men attractive?

*giggles*

you have to laugh at yourself at timessss :D

He is the Grissomator in a suit! (any good, ams?!)

The Spanish artical, in my exceptionally rough Spanish (I'm sure there are more fluent Spanish speakers than me on this forum... HELP US!!) tells us about him being a movie star in the 1980s and I think it mentions he's not a typical Hollywood film actor. He prefers theatre, but has played Grissom for six years and enjoys doing that, but the theatre is his first love.

Something very vaguely like that... it's 12 years since I did GCSE Spanish, longer with GCSE French! ;)

Thanks for posting, Hormaga. And yes... there is definitely something outrageously delish about our boy in a suit. I don't tend to do oler men (no smutty remarks please ;)) but there is just something hot to trot about Billy/Grissom.

Oooo Grissonmator, I likes BF!

Morganstarr I'm the same dear. "grey old men" LOL, Billy's grey but I don't see him as old though. He's young at heart, bet he's got plenty of energy too...snigger. ;)

Daaaamn, that pic is stunning. Think its from the same series as the one he did with Marg. Jeeeezus, beard, suit hot shizzle! Slap bitta mayo and lettus on him, yummy explosion!

Danke for posting! *hugs*

it's 12 years since I did GCSE Spanish, longer with GCSE French!
*calculates* :lol:

Da pic is hot. No words. Except, they messed with his chin area. Why do they have an obsession with doing that? He doesn't need photoshopping. *sulks*

On the 'old' thing. He's not old. *hands on hips* Just older than some of us on here. *raises hand* :rolleyes:

Slap bitta mayo and lettus on him, yummy explosion!
Britfan?....I kid, I kid. :rolleyes:

Oh, anyone find
"Vivir et morir en Las Angeles"
funny? :lol:

You're welcome. :) I'm glad you're drooling over the pic,I'd prefer him shaved but he looks really good with the suit.

My English is too bad to make a translation of the article but I gave it a try,excuse me if it doesn't make any sense.

*cough*The translation:*cough*

"William L.Petersen-Grissom's face-Grissom has a first name but he doesn't need it.After 6 years sweeping the tv ratings thanks to CSI:LV,he's got enough with his last name.It's the culmination of the career of a "long-distance runner"(*),William L.Petersen who,being 54 years old and a recent grandfather,it's a real icon for the young viewers.
Probably the actor is the great unknown,even when his beginnings on the cinema were busy.
"To Live and Die in L.A." made him the prototype of a smart and sensitive detective when Stallone and Eastwood's Harry Calahan were the most successful at the box-office.
"Manhunter" the first and almost forgotten appearance of Hannibal Lecter on the cinema,put a shine on his future star status.
But he internalized on such way his character that he ended up exhausted and he moved away from the cinema.
Hollywood didn't forgive him that he turned down starring characters on "Platoon","Goodfellas" and "Heat".
Since that,he combines the theatre (his great passion together with his family),with movies and tv shows and with papers on selected movies like "The Contender".
From that skinny beau of elusive look that could have been a star two decades ago,what's left is the introspection and containment of his characters,two of the features that define Grissom."

(*)Figurative.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slap bitta mayo and lettus on him, yummy explosion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britfan?....I kid, I kid.

That was me you crazy loon. Or am I just not getting your joke?! It's been a sad day (bloody footie) and i've had a couple beers so excuse me for being slow lol.

And yes, I have a mayo addiction.

Hormiga your English is great. Thanks for the translation. I still can't believe he turned down my fave ever film, Goodfellas.

^^Erm,long-distance runner is figurative,I don't know how to express that in English.
Oh, I get it. :D

That was me you crazy loon. Or am I just not getting your joke?!
Who you calling a loon? :eek: Nope, you didn't get my joke. :( Anybody? Hint: Peanut butter. ;) :devil:
I still can't believe he turned down my fave ever film, Goodfellas.
How much hotter would it have been with his hot tush in it? :(

Ahhh I think I get it lol ;) It's been a long day, forgive me lol. And you have no defence against me calling you a loon, you are a loon. So am I, a loon and proud baby!

It woulda been better, and I woulda found the gorgeousness that is BP much earlier than I did. Pfft how dare you Billy!! They should remake it with him. Apparently it was the role of Harry (main guy) he turned down too. Boo hiss!

And you have no defence against me calling you a loon, you are a loon. So am I, a loon and proud baby!
*pouts*

Apparently it was the role of Harry (main guy) he turned down too. Boo hiss!
Anyone know what he was doing instead? I can't be bothered to find out. Ok, I will....He was doing Young Guns II and The Kennedy's of Massachusetts. So he is forgiven, as he looked grisslicious riding the horsey. ;) (How did I do ams? :lol:)

Thank's for the article, couldn't read it.. what language is it in ~~~puzzled look~~ :eek: nice pic, though, but I think the beard is a goner.. no matter. ;) have any of you seen "Long Gone" he's adorable, and plays a mean game of baseball, throws pitches and wears tight jeans.. really built nice when he was younger.. and he's not old :mad: 90 is old, he's in the prime of his life, and looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back