The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL my game is going down a treat, I have another one in store after this ends...oooh the suspence, could cut it with a knife I tells thee.

Good t'have thee back BF *high fives just for good measure!*

Continuing with -
W for wonderful wonky legs which we want to wash with water! LMAO, see how many W's I got in there?!

X! What the hell begins with X?! :eek: *brings out dictionary* Crap there are a total of 6 words in the 'Oxford Pocket School Dictionary' (which I got in 1997 ;)) How about he's really Xy! :lol: One word that I have learnt from my reading of the dictionary is Xenophobia:strong dislike of foreigners. Which I hope Billy doesn't have. :lol:
Oh, and we need a Xerox of Billy! ;)
Wonder if he knows how to play the Xylophone? Also I would love an X-ray of Billy! How cool would that be? :p
ETA:
I have another one in store after this ends
Is it wierd that I'm really excited (or rather Xcited) about that?

How about XXX for his delicious role in TL&DILA? Oh I likes, I likes. :devil:

Y for Yummy, Yes please, Yowzers (urgh I hate that one lol).

We speak the same language as Billster so technically can we be classed as non-foriegners to him?! Lol. Yes, i'm clutching at straws here. Iknow how to say 'bloody foreigners' in German "VERDAMTE AUSLANDERS!" Ahh, the fun I had saying that in my German lessons. Mwahaha.

We speak the same language as Billster so technically can we be classed as non-foriegners to him?!
Totally.

Oooh, I know how to say "I have coleslaw in my leather underpants" in German! I'm not sure how to spell the words. I looked them up..."Ich habe Kohlsalat in meinen ledernen Unterhosen" :lol:
Don't ask. :rolleyes:

Oh crap Z is for ....zippy I made that word up. :( I could make a terrible joke about a zebra, but I won't. :rolleyes: Oh another about a zipper. But that is all. Anyone got a better one?

ETA: No hold on a minute.....Zexy :devil: Sounds good if you say it! :lol: Don't say it too much, or you'll make yourself laugh. :rolleyes:

LOL 'Zexy' I did make mysel' laugh with that. Zexy, LOL and again!

Hmmm, Z a hard one. *pokes Egg* make the joke, I could do with a laugh! How about -
Zero ugliness! LOL. What a crappy effort.

What does ETA stand for? Im gonna guess at, Edited To Add?

Ok it isn't so much of a game as random silliness. It's creativly called 'Putting Grissom with words' Let me explain.

I did this with Mulder on another forum and its funny as feck! Ok, an example. If I was talking about bugs i'd be talking Grissomish. Lol, I like that one.

I like Grisslicious too LOL. "Oh his tush is Grisslicious!"
Grissary LOL thats funny too.
Grissage "Man, would you check out the Grissage on him!"
Grissomness etc etc you get the idea...have fun ;)

Or, use him (tries not to insert inuendo here) like this -
Grissom as a verb: "Don't Grissom me."
Grissom as an adjective: "Why are you being a Grissom?"

--EDIT-- I'm off to the pub now so i'm uber excited to see what all you mad heads come up with :devil:

eggbe4thechicken said:
We speak the same language as Billster so technically can we be classed as non-foriegners to him?!
Totally.

Oooh, I know how to say "I have coleslaw in my leather underpants" in German! I'm not sure how to spell the words. I looked them up..."Ich habe Kohlsalat in meinen ledernen Unterhosen" :lol:

Oh crap Z is for ....zippy I made that word up. :( I could make a terrible joke about a zebra, but I won't. :rolleyes: Oh another about a zipper. But that is all. Anyone got a better one?

ETA: No hold on a minute.....Zexy :devil: Sounds good if you say it! :lol: Don't say it too much, or you'll make yourself laugh. :rolleyes:

Try using this site for ideas, http://thesaurus.referance.com
Find every possible word to describe hi gorgeousness!! :D

eggbe4thechicken said:
Totally.

You can also use this site for numerous languages;
http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/
Sadly, they don't translate Danish, but quite a few other languages.

OK, Here's a little song/jingle that is 'HOTT' in describing him as well, so from words to songs
LoveHearts.gif

YOU GO TO MY HEAD
You go to my head and you linger like a haunting refrain
And I find you spinning around in my brain
like the bubbles in a glass of champagne
You go to my had like a sip of sparkling Burgundy brew
And I find the very mention of you
Like the kicker in a julep or two
The thrill of the thought of you that you might give a thought to my plea
Cast a spell over me
Still I say to myself "Get a hold of yourself"
Can't you see that it never can be?

You go to my head with a smile that makes my temperature rise
Like a summer with a thousand Julys
You intoxicate my soul with your eyes
Though I'm certain that this heart of mine
Hasn't a ghost of a chance in this one-sided romance
You go to my head!

Words and music by Haven Gillespie & Fred J. Coots
Sung by Rod Stewart

That's brill Windy! You always come out of the blue with these awesome pics, and articles, etc. Now perfect song lyrics. :D *hugs*
Very much like Grissom. He always does that sort of thing, perfect quotes, so that is rather Grissomish! :rolleyes: I tried.

jeanmacgreen you have up to 24 hrs to use the "Edit Function" if no one posts after you, it keeps down the double posting (aka spamming). Thanks.

Destiny said:
jeanmacgreen you have up to 24 hrs to use the "Edit Function" if no one posts after you, it keeps down the double posting (aka spamming). Thanks.
I'm sorry Destiny, which message are you referring to? I've been posting like mad and I'm not sure which you mean.

jeanmacgreen, The last two posts on page 13, thats considered double posting. Though I can understand how you would be confused it looks like a touch of chatting (a no no) has been trying to take place amongst alot of excited peoples *give everyone the look*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back