The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
grissoms_gurl said:
desertwind said:
y.. are we watching the same CSI?
:lol: apparantly not :lol:

I think Grissom has become more involved and more emotional when it comes to his team and cases. He's still the same Grissom.. but different :lol: He seems like he's caring a lot more and sort of preparing his team for the future... just my thoughts :D

Excatly.. I was discussing this today with friends over dinner..(we did talk about politics and other world issues as well) and played Scrabble.. anyway and one said "he's changed but more soft" and I think he's more secure of himself, and has a smug twinkle in his eye, like the cat that swallowed the mouse, like "i know something you don't know, the thing is the fans do know, does the team..maybe..probably.. and hopefully, this will come to the surface before this season ends .. and I loved "Jackpot " too, but that was way back in S/4. he's moving forward, and is once again satisfied and happy.. good for him ;) don't you want him do have a life beyond bugs.. blood spatter..forensics.. maybe he wants marriage and children.. I wouldn't want to see him at 80 mumbling about talking to bugs.. that would be sad..and unrealstic :(

egg Nooooo, I missed all those movies. Booooo hiss. Heres hoping for repeats.
I just did another search on Sky Movies, and here is what is coming up for us Brits:

12 Angry Men on Sky Movies classic Wednesday 11 April 08:25.
To Live and Die in LA on Sky Movies Modern Greats Tuesday 10 April 00:00.

Sadly that is all for the next fortnight. :(

Hi guys. Billy Petersen is hot.
That about sums it up. :D Welcome pjl can I call you pjl? :lol:

he's moving forward, and is once again satisfied and happy.. good for him
I agree. He has been rather miserable in past episodes. Butterflied anyone? :( I've only seen a few clips, but he seems more relaxed, things seem to be going good outside work, so it can't help but transfer to at work.

What else can I say...

:eek: How can I forget! I was randomly reading stuff online, and I read this persons story of when she met BP! It was the funniest thing ever, one minute I will go and find it.....here it is:

'I have a mad crush on William Petersen and his character on CSI. One morning I was in the grocery check out line in front of him and told him I really loved his show… I was so dumb struck i then turned back to him and said “I have a crush on your character” He said “I’ll be sure to tell him.” I felt like it might have offended him but I didn’t want to make him feel that I was delussional in thinking he was the person he played on T.V.'

Isn't that the funniest thing you have ever read?! :lol: I wouldn't have had the guts to say that to him. :eek:

His answer is very funny. I love it ! :lol:

But I don't understand why he should be offended ? and if he is, we are lot who can comfort him, we have a crush on his character and a crush on him !

egg, let me tell you something. From personal experience, when you meet a celebrity you've loved and worshipped from afar, the craziest and most unexpected things can come out of your mouth! :lol: They are not offended by it. Maybe surprised, but in a good way! :D And you can be certain that person will remember you for a looong time... ;)

GrissomFREAK said:
I understand what you guys are saying. Sure, I still love the show -always have and always will. Lots of other great things about it ... but I miss the "old" Grissom.

There used to be a time when missing an episode was like :eek: the end of the world :D *it was* But not anymore. He's the one who kept me hooked for all these years, and now it just smells like the end.
Bring us a Grissom centric epi like Jackpot, just to prove all the CSI/Grissom die-hard fans that the show hasn't lost its appeal, that it's still as good as in the old days.

If you ask me, it all started going down when Griss lost the beard (that is season 7) :D
So I say grow it back *and fast*, and everything will go back to normal.....

I absolutely totally agree with you GrissomFREAK
I'll still watch the older shows but it's just not the same this season. :( I guess that's what happens when you get new writers and changing the past. I'm just saying. :rolleyes:

Yes I want the beard to grow back and fast. :p Go back to DaMan I fell for 2 years ago, but, we know people change. I know I have. :D

GGgirl1 said:
I too miss the "old" Grissom, the one we came to know and love during the first seasons. And I guess another Jackpot is too much to ask to TPTB... Unfortunately, they forgot what made CSI such a success and that makes me care less about the show. I still watch it, but not as intensely as before. And, contrarily to the other seasons, I've decided not to buy this one's DVDs when they'll be available, that would be squandering my money.

ITA once again, I don't care as much anymore and I didn't buy last season's dvd and I am not buying this season either. No thanks!
How I would love another "Jackpot" ep?
Just OUR Man alone. Totally alone. :D

-------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

I miss the "old" Grissom too. I bought the first part of season 6, but I only watch episodes once and I won't watch them again, Grissom is so absent... even when he is there.

I love csi from season 1 to 4. In season 5, there were some good episodes with Grissom, then with season 6, his character really became dull and boring. But I'am very tenacious, I still watch, every time I hope that it will be better, but nothing... :( What I don't understand is why TPTB aren't aware that Grissom lost his "spark" ?

When I miss him, I watch episodes from season 1 to 4. :)

Speaking of "Jackpot" it will be airing on Friday April 20th on Spike. :D

Of course "Fur and Loathing" will show before Jackpot. Yay!!!! MY favorite back-to-back eps!
clapsmiley.gif

----------------
VLife_KS.jpg

But I don't understand why he should be offended ?
I didn't understand that either. Maybe she was saying that he might have thought that she was saying she had a crush on his character and not him? I have no clue.

From personal experience
Who did you meet? What did you say?! My dad was hugged by Dame Judy Dench when he was a small boy! She was going out with my dad's godfather. ;) My dad sadly doesn't remember what his godfather's name was. (He was the vicar.)

I'm really irritating myself at the moment. In the GSR forum I was using too many graemlins, and now I am using too many bracket. Such an idiot. :(

Season 6 was a bit blah wasn't it. :( Peeps you're making me sad, it's not good, what happened to the hottness talk? :( We need Britfan back.

eggbe4thechicken said:

Season 6 was a bit blah wasn't it. :( Peeps you're making me sad, it's not good, what happened to the hottness talk? :(

Sorry, but I'm just being honest. :(
I've lost interest this season. :eek:

Anyway, do ya think BP will sing this time around?
And is he going to participate in the MD tournament this year? :D

Go Rockies!! Go Cubbies!! Go Orioles!!

-----------------
LadynRed.jpg

Anyway, do ya think BP will sing this time around?
Is that the song that everyone sings, and he sings with a mic? I've seen a clip on WPAP. ;)
I love it when he sings. :D
Anyone seen Long Gone? I've seen a clip on GSR.com. I'm going to go watch it now. Cheer me up. *sad smile*

Yep, singing at a Cubbies game this season.
He didn't sing last summer, so I'm wondering if he'll sing this year. Or play in the golf tournament. :D

It's fun watching BP and not the character he plays. Don't cha think? :D

--------------------
DrDbanner.jpg

It's fun watching BP and not the character he plays. Don't cha think?
It is. I like reading stories of when people met him. In dreams_of_him's lj journal she has posted a really well written entry of when she met him in Chicago for his play. He seems such a nice guy. :)

I think he's a sweet guy in person. :p Umm just a tiny bit cocky though. :lol:
That's ok with me. :D

I just love the fact that he's a sports nut. Does anyone know if he likes Nascar? Anyone? :)

--------------------
TheManTheWife.jpg

Yeah I love that he's into his sport too, like me, confessed sports addict.

I don't think BP is necesarily cocky, I think its more, confidence, which can sometimes come across that way.

And he definatly needs the beard back, he's more 'spunky' with it lol.

eggbe4thechicken said:
Every week, I can hear Grissom speaking french ! His voice in french is not so bad but nothing compare to his ! (but I think it will sound weird to you!). We can't hear on tv the original voices, as the show is dubbed.
:eek: Is there a link which you could pm me that had french Grissom? Also, you have heard him speak right?

I'am sorry, I looked for some extracts on the internet but didn't find anything where you can hear him speaking french.

Yes, I know his voice and I love it. I watch all his movies available in Europe. And I prefer to watch episodes on DVD with all the original voices than the dubbed version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back